TheOriginals (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 152
No forms. Just play.
|
 |
August 14, 2026, 06:43:14 PM |
|
🔥 The free raffle is live now! Choose your slot and get a chance to win $25. Join us and follow the fair draw. 🎯 TheOriginals.io 🎰 FREE RAFFLE 🎰 Prize $25➥ Pick an available slot! 🎯 ➥ The winner will receive $25 in Free Spins!🎁 ➥ The winner will be selected via BitList. 🎲 Best wishes and good luck to all participants!
|
➠ TheOriginals - Fast. Simple. Original.
|
|
|
TheOriginals (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 152
No forms. Just play.
|
 |
August 25, 2026, 12:44:47 PM |
|
🔥 The free raffle is live now! Choose your slot and get a chance to win $25. Join us and follow the fair draw. 🎯 TheOriginals.io 🎰 FREE RAFFLE 🎰 Prize $25➥ Pick an available slot! 🎯 ➥ The winner will receive $25 in Free Spins!🎁 ➥ The winner will be selected via BitList. 🎲 Best wishes and good luck to all participants!
|
➠ TheOriginals - Fast. Simple. Original.
|
|
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2702
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
August 25, 2026, 08:46:12 PM |
|
I received $25 in free spins and decided to test my luck. It was interesting, the outcome was quite predictable - I lost everything. Thanks to the organizers for the opportunity to get a bit of free entertainment. 
|
|
|
|
|
Perfectbaby
|
 |
August 25, 2026, 09:11:57 PM |
|
I received $25 in free spins and decided to test my luck. It was interesting, the outcome was quite predictable - I lost everything. Thanks to the organizers for the opportunity to get a bit of free entertainment.  Please I would want to know how you got it from them, is it when you signed up and you automatically get the bonuses or you must make deposit for one to be eligible to receive the bonus or what? Maybe I could also try my luck if there are no much restrictions on their wagering requirements. Anyways congratulations!
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2702
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
August 25, 2026, 09:53:36 PM |
|
Please I would want to know how you got it from them, is it when you signed up and you automatically get the bonuses or you must make deposit for one to be eligible to receive the bonus or what? Maybe I could also try my luck if there are no much restrictions on their wagering requirements.
I received free spins as the winner of the weekly lottery held on our forum. Right now, there’s a lottery going on where you can win $25 in free spins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592297. This doesn’t require any financial outlay from you. The only ones who don't win are those who don't participate.
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
August 31, 2026, 05:03:09 AM |
|
I received free spins as the winner of the weekly lottery held on our forum. Right now, there’s a lottery going on where you can win $25 in free spins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592297. This doesn’t require any financial outlay from you. The only ones who don't win are those who don't participate. Congratulations for winning the weekly lottery and thanks for sharing the current lottery here! I've posted my participation for the current lottery to try my luck! Best of luck to you and to all the participants who participated for the current event. I would say it's fun to win those spins as I won those spins one time and I was able to cash out my winnings from free spins without any issue. Special thanks to The originals for sponsoring such lottery for the members of the forum, and to Icopress for bringing all such awesome events and contests for the members of the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Zwei
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1436
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
September 02, 2026, 09:06:40 PM |
|
i want to thank @TheOriginals for the $25 free bets i got from the free raffle  i played some dice, then some bonus buys on one of my favorite slots, ze zeus. didn't win anything big, but also didn't lose much, hehehe. i was gonna test my luck more, but decided to do the smart thing instead and cash out (also to test the site withdrawals, which was processed smoothly in ~10 min). 
|
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13509
|
 |
September 03, 2026, 01:52:24 PM |
|
Cool! Glad to hear your experience was great. Feel free to join new raffles. i want to thank @TheOriginals for the $25 free bets i got from the free raffle  i played some dice, then some bonus buys on one of my favorite slots, ze zeus. didn't win anything big, but also didn't lose much, hehehe. i was gonna test my luck more, but decided to do the smart thing instead and cash out (also to test the site withdrawals, which was processed smoothly in ~10 min). 
|
|
|
|
TheOriginals (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 152
No forms. Just play.
|
 |
September 07, 2026, 12:03:02 AM |
|
🔥 The free raffle is live now! Choose your slot and get a chance to win $25. Join us and follow the fair draw. 🎯 TheOriginals.io 🎰 FREE RAFFLE 🎰 Prize $25➥ Pick an available slot! 🎯 ➥ The winner will receive $25 in Free Spins!🎁 ➥ The winner will be selected via BitList. 🎲 Best wishes and good luck to all participants!
|
➠ TheOriginals - Fast. Simple. Original.
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 08:00:07 AM |
|
I was lucky to win the raffle of TheOriginals once again, got 25 free spins on mines. I'm very thankful to TheOriginals team for the raffles where we can participate and try our luck. Below is the screenshot of the free spins that I've received by winning the raffle, I'll use those spins and share my results on this thread. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
TheOriginals (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 152
No forms. Just play.
|
 |
September 14, 2026, 10:01:26 AM |
|
🔥 The free raffle is live now! Choose your slot and get a chance to win $25. Join us and follow the fair draw. 🎯 TheOriginals.io 🎰 FREE RAFFLE 🎰 Prize $25➥ Pick an available slot! 🎯 ➥ The winner will receive $25 in Free Spins!🎁 ➥ The winner will be selected via BitList. 🎲 Best wishes and good luck to all participants!
|
➠ TheOriginals - Fast. Simple. Original.
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
September 15, 2026, 07:24:27 AM |
|
i want to thank @TheOriginals for the $25 free bets i got from the free raffle  i played some dice, then some bonus buys on one of my favorite slots, ze zeus. didn't win anything big, but also didn't lose much, hehehe. i was gonna test my luck more, but decided to do the smart thing instead and cash out (also to test the site withdrawals, which was processed smoothly in ~10 min).  Congrats bro....i love it when people smiles back home after trying some couple of games. @TheOriginals and his team are really doing a great job and I aploud them for that. Maybe sooner or later I'll consider to check things out for myself to see how it goes. Best wishes to you and your team.
|
|
|
|
|
Woodie
|
 |
September 15, 2026, 08:32:11 PM Last edit: September 16, 2026, 07:25:50 AM by Woodie |
|
@TheOriginals just a quick one, I happen to be a lucky winner in one of your raffles and just trying to follow up on how I find my spins and all that, seems everyone has something great to say about their experience and hoping to comeback here and share my experience  And that dark theme of the platform ¹⁰/¹⁰ excellent concept ✅️✅️
Edit Btw the url in the homepage link https://offers.theoriginals.io/ does open on my side..I always get a " site cant be reached " error, is this something am facing alone or other players do get through to the website.??
|
|
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13509
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 12:46:23 PM |
|
@TheOriginals just a quick one, I happen to be a lucky winner in one of your raffles and just trying to follow up on how I find my spins and all that, seems everyone has something great to say about their experience and hoping to comeback here and share my experience  And that dark theme of the platform ¹⁰/¹⁰ excellent concept ✅️✅️
Edit Btw the url in the homepage link https://offers.theoriginals.io/ does open on my side..I always get a " site cant be reached " error, is this something am facing alone or other players do get through to the website.?? Bro, I heard you ran into a problem. Did you manage to withdraw the funds?
|
|
|
|
|
Woodie
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 12:56:24 PM |
|
~snip~ Bro, I heard you ran into a problem. Did you manage to withdraw the funds?
Lol it was a simple deposit needed which I wish I had known earlier would have kept my winnings, in the end found my name on some leaderboard for it . killing 2 birds with one stone  but need to push in more wagers to keep name on leaderboard. Are people sleeping on the free money from 🎯 🎰🎲 TheOriginals.io 🎰🎲🎯
|
|
|
|
|
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13509
|
 |
September 22, 2026, 12:58:14 PM |
|
Lol it was a simple deposit needed which I wish I had known earlier would have kept my winnings, in the end found my name on some leaderboard for it . killing 2 birds with one stone  but need to push in more wagers to keep name on leaderboard. Are people sleeping on the free money from 🎯 🎰🎲 TheOriginals.io 🎰🎲🎯 I'm glad the issue was resolved! Don't forget—if you run into something similar in the future, just post in the thread or send me a PM!
|
|
|
|
AlexSnowSnow
Newbie

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 10:55:59 AM |
|
I received $25 in free spins and decided to test my luck. It was interesting, the outcome was quite predictable - I lost everything. Thanks to the organizers for the opportunity to get a bit of free entertainment.
Yeah, that's honestly the right mindset for free spin promos, treat it as fun with zero downside rather than expecting a real payout. Curious though, did you go for low volatility slots to stretch the spins longer or just went straight for the big swings?
|
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:32:26 AM |
|
Thanks to TheOriginals for the free spins I was able to win over $24 with the free spins and I was able to withdraw the won amount without any issue. I got lucky by winning the free raffle 2 times and to be honest I was able to withdraw the won amount two times without facing any issue.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
TheOriginals (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 79
Merit: 152
No forms. Just play.
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:19:43 PM |
|
🔥 The free raffle is live now! Choose your slot and get a chance to win $25. Join us and follow the fair draw. 🎯 TheOriginals.io 🎰 FREE RAFFLE 🎰 Prize $25➥ Pick an available slot! 🎯 ➥ The winner will receive $25 in Free Spins!🎁 ➥ The winner will be selected via BitList. 🎲 Best wishes and good luck to all participants!
|
➠ TheOriginals - Fast. Simple. Original.
|
|
|
|