You will continue to get benefits on the amount of money you buy, so buying Bitcoin should be given the most importance. There is no such thing as you have to buy one Bitcoin, that is why I am agreeing with you, the goal should be to complete one Bitcoin, and you will invest in Bitcoin according to your ability, considering the time it takes you.
Personally, I don't think reaching 1 BTC should come with a deadline. I just buy with whatever discretionary I have after taking care of my needs. If it takes years to reach 1 BTC so be it. For me, consistency matters more than rushing to hit a certain number.
If you consider the current price of Bitcoin, you cannot invest in Bitcoin, so you have the money to buy Bitcoin. And buy Bitcoin every week or month and maintain the continuity of purchase. In that case, your Bitcoin holding will definitely increase and according to your current situation, you can buy Bitcoin dip.
Because when Bitcoin dips and sharp declines occur, if you can buy Bitcoin in large quantities, you can create huge savings on your purchase price. As a result, by following the strategy, you will definitely be successful in Bitcoin investment.