Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 04:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕️ BitList.co - Image hosting & resizing for Bitcointalk  (Read 1560 times)
TryNinja (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
August 12, 2026, 07:06:32 PM
 #61

I am having another problem though. For some reason a simple 1.8 MB GIF format file isn't uploading (tried multiple times, always getting the same "could not process image" error).
Could you try again and let me know if it works?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1274


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
August 12, 2026, 07:08:49 PM
 #62

I am having another problem though. For some reason a simple 1.8 MB GIF format file isn't uploading (tried multiple times, always getting the same "could not process image" error).
Could you try again and let me know if it works?

Tried again, and this time it worked perfectly. What happened exactly?

This was the GIF btw.  Roll Eyes


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
TryNinja (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
August 12, 2026, 07:16:57 PM
 #63

Tried again, and this time it worked perfectly. What happened exactly?
Your gif hit a hard limit I put to prevent abuse. I found another solution to that problem. Cheesy

Glad it works now.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1274


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
August 20, 2026, 10:32:57 PM
 #64

TryNinja, I don't mean to be a pain in the a$$ Lips sealed, your tool is already too perfect for daily user. But once again, I'm formally requesting a feature that I noticed on TalkImg today! Eyes shut this is probably one of the best feature I have seen so far!

This BBCode table generator, not everyone would use it, Yes. But campaign managers or the contest hosts or those who uploads several images at once, or someone like me who has a photography portfolio here (in case u didn't notice) - for people like us/me, this is really a helpful feature. When I made that thread of mine for the first time, I cannot tell how how much I struggled positioning the images. I literally had to manually add those photos one by one, adjusting their width to fit the post box (some images are still not aligned properly).

P.S: Personally I suck at tables, and posting multiple images properly. Look I can ever change the order of the images. Isn't that cool? Roll Eyes


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 04:47:12 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2026, 09:28:24 AM by GazetaBitcoin
Merited by TryNinja (1)
 #65

Hey TryNinja, please be aware that AOBT just made one translation for your thread:

- Ukrainian translation, made by DrBeer

Do you think you can add these translation to the bottom of your topic, similar to the other ones? It would be a kind gesture of appreciation for the translators.

Cheers!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:13:18 PM
 #66

Hey TryNinja, please be aware that AOBT just made one translation for your thread:

- Portuguese translation, made by r_victory

Cheers!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!