Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You want a new wallet with Digishield?
Yeah i want it!
No...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][H5C] HighFiveCoin | First X11 & Digishield | Unique reward system  (Read 41147 times)
SimonTower

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

Almost 15k votes at swisscex. Smiley

great job,
thanks for support H5C Kiss Kiss

Thank You for Your support! Wink
sunmaoipo

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:29:49 AM

>:(very good. this new wallet
thefiercerabbit

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:38 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 11:15:25 AM by thefiercerabbit

HighFiveCoin is now the very first X11 coin with Digishield difficulty readjustment algorithm.
You will see it in action on Friday night !

About the wealth of H5C :
     - 7 pools
     - 3 exchanges and on the top of Swisscex vote list
     - 1 gamble game

Our next goal is to be listed on bigger exchanges, like Swisscex and Poloniex. Keep voting !

We do believe in this coin, and we are working hard to make this coin unique, and not only a Darkcoin copy.

If you have ideas, just share !
menzo

Activity: 196

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:40:35 AM

good luck guys, this is a very very good coin Smiley

CapriPay - Fast, Secure and Easy
CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:43:02 AM

HighFiveCoin is now the very first X11 coin with Digishield difficulty readjustment algorithm.
You will see it in action on Friday night !

About the wealth of H5C :
     - 7 pools
     - 3 exchanges and on the top of Swisscex vote list
     - 1 gamble game

Our next goal is to be listed on bigger exchanges, like Swisscex and Poloniex. Keep voting !

We do believe in this coin, and we are working hard to make this coin unique, and not only a Darkcoin copy.

If you have ideas, just share them !

yes it is great job,
H5C soon to the moon
mspool

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:34:37 PM

http://h5c.mspool.net    is launched.

>1% Pool Fee
>PROP payout system
>Latest Node.JS Stratum Servers + VARDIFF
>Hosted on Windows Azure cloud US datacenter.
>DDoS Protected

Please join MSPool and mine H5C now!
SimonTower

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:07:00 PM

Net hashrate above 200Mh now. Come to mine and pump to price to reach a bigger exhange!
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:23:05 PM

Net hashrate above 200Mh now. Come to mine and pump to price to reach a bigger exhange!

Pointed 2 rigs of mine on H5C... Good coin and good moment to mine it!
It seems it's a fair coin w nice characteristics and good potential...
I'm in it!
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

price is increasing now on exchange,
soon to the moon Wink
SimonTower

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:19:54 PM

price is increasing now on exchange,
soon to the moon Wink

soon to the Swisscex  Wink
Esbie Blanquera4832

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

Wow, it's groowing fast. Nice !
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:26:49 PM

H5C to da Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

CapriPay is a Free Payment Solution Provider supported by an integrated cashback solution and merchant marketing system through FREE mobile applications.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

H5C is now at #1 position

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

so keep up your support Wink
H5Coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:47:02 PM

Please spread the hashrate because SuchPool over 80%!
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/h5c/#!extraction
Vcmint

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

Nice Coin - X11 and Digishield.
H5Coin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:57:14 AM

Only 3 day to Swisscex!
https://www.swisscex.com/voting
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

i'm voting all day and night Smiley)))))

quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:49:13 AM

After one day of mining in solo i started to have problems with the wallet...
It hangs without giving any error.
From debug window i can see it's stuck to a such block and doesn't go on: last block and last time block are stuck.
The wallet goes on to work and to accept the commands but if u try to close it the h5c icon remains in the taskbar and i need to kill the process.
Already tried to delete evthing from appdata folder first keeping the same wallet.dat file then with a new one with the same result.
The wallet also hangs without solo mining... just staying open.
I have many other wallets and all of them work preperly.
Is somebody else experiencing similar problems?
Thank you.
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:16:54 AM

voted!
menzo

CapriPay

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 09:11:20 AM

After one day of mining in solo i started to have problems with the wallet...
It hangs without giving any error.
From debug window i can see it's stuck to a such block and doesn't go on: last block and last time block are stuck.
The wallet goes on to work and to accept the commands but if u try to close it the h5c icon remains in the taskbar and i need to kill the process.
Already tried to delete evthing from appdata folder first keeping the same wallet.dat file then with a new one with the same result.
The wallet also hangs without solo mining... just staying open.
I have many other wallets and all of them work preperly.
Is somebody else experiencing similar problems?
Thank you.

Which OS?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: