Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When China is out of the game what do you think in which range will we be tradin for months after that?
5-85$ - 11 (7.8%)
85$-140$ - 8 (5.7%)
140$-180$ - 8 (5.7%)
180$-250$ - 7 (5%)
250$-306$ - 18 (12.8%)
306$-400$ - 32 (22.7%)
400$-450$ (unrealistic option) - 17 (12.1%)
450$-480$ (delusional option) - 27 (19.1%)
0$ GAME OVER (igorr option) - 8 (5.7%)
-100$ - 5 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 141

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW LOW WILL WE GO!  (Read 4499 times)
Mikerogers

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:55:52 PM

bitcoin is headings major support, look at the long term chart for it since it started. Bitcoin won't just crash outright overnight and a lot of people still think its valuable. Look at the chart on this article for proof of bitcoins support http://www.panture.com/bitcoin-support-level/

honestly people are being mislead by the media and are forgetting that BTC is very innovative and leads virtual currencies. Bitcoin will be around for years to come and theres no questioning that
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maharaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:07:34 PM

bitcoin is headings major support, look at the long term chart for it since it started. Bitcoin won't just crash outright overnight and a lot of people still think its valuable. Look at the chart on this article for proof of bitcoins support http://www.panture.com/bitcoin-support-level/

honestly people are being mislead by the media and are forgetting that BTC is very innovative and leads virtual currencies. Bitcoin will be around for years to come and theres no questioning that
I hope this scenario becomes reality, until then it is just a guesstimate..

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:08:38 PM

Who cares for bitcoin ?
99.9% of people on the planet do not know what is the Bitcoin.

Hence the immsense growth potential Wink
igorr

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:11:34 PM

Who cares for bitcoin ?

it not currency and never will be, Bitcoin is a joke.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
CoinThinker

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:17:11 PM

Who cares for bitcoin ?

it not currency and never will be, Bitcoin is a joke.

Joke is the person who thinks BTC is a joke...

lynn_402

Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

Joke is the person who thinks BTC is a joke...

He does not think so, on the contrary, he's simply trying to get people to sell them at a lower price Tongue
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:37:48 PM

Are you saying bitcoin itself is a joke, or virtual currency is a joke?

In reality, virtual currency has been a mainstay for centuries.

Crypto currency may be relatively new, compared to green stamps of the golden era or marboro miles or flyer miles and all that but the virtual currency is long standing across the world. It's got zero intrinsic value but it's considered by everyone who uses it to be valuable and worth trading for products and services.

It's not the same as if Joe Blow walked into American Airlines and handed them a flower sticker and said hey, I want a ticket.

But the airlines conjured up the invisible equivalent in frequent flyer miles that add up and they can be used to actually fly on the plane somewhere.

Virtual currency is a way of life and it's not going anywhere. If anything, it's become ubiquitous throughout the world.

Crypto currency would be treated much the same way but has enormous difference to "green stamps" - and to say it's a joke and will die off as a scam or fad is to ignore the reality that governments would've ignored its very existence if it was nonsense. People demanding that Monopoly Money be considered currency would be laughed at. Not the first store would make a second's worth of effort to accommodate it as a unit of trade.

That they ARE accommodating it, that they are accepting it, that they are using it, doing business with it, having hearings about it, making rulings on it, and people are putting world currencies into it in trade and high investments and using it to buy and sell real stuff...society isn't treating Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a joke or a scam or a fad.

They're making room for it in real ways...because they recognize its power, its security, and its potential as a game changer.

It's not going away anymore than the internet is going away and it'll be treated by governments and banks in the same manner - they'll treat it like a joke for awhile, then sit up and take notice, then make a bunch of rules and policies that will go ignored, then they'll give in and use it...or be considered a 3rd world entity nobody's going to deal with...and they'll try to make laws and enforce bans but it won't be anymore effective than banning p2p, digital media downloads, copyright, music files, movies, tv shows, gambling, sex, or anything else that is made possible by virtue of the internet....all these will be made just as possible by virtue of the crypto currency and payment system, like bitcoin, that will just evolve and become a way of life.

If you seriously can't see that, the only conclusion to be drawn is that you're 1. a troll who knows better and just having a go at people for the lulz, or 2. not smart enough to know what comes after inhale...and in either case, does not change the reality of bitcoin or its future.

As for the countries who are marginalized due to communism, well, as is the case in all populations, they have a choice: either make a damn choice to join the 21st century and rise up in revolution and overthrow communist regimes, or stay on their knees and comply with what someone else tells them to do because they're scared of getting shot. All this kind of rulership is seriously antiquated...people need to get up off their knees.

The rest of the world though is going through a paradigm shift...

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
igorr

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

Just look.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:54:41 AM

An extremely biased poll, which does not reflect reality as the options are limited. I really find it curious that you haven't received a ban yet Fonzie after all your trolling and intimidating. You want to have a pessimistic view on Bitcoin? Fine, but don't start manipulating people because of it. You are only posting this because of your own selfish reasons, i. e. the desire to buy back lower.

You of course expect a fall so you can get hundredfold returns. Shall I let you in on a secret? Bitcoin will highly unlikely ever boom again if it falls back to double digits. You can dream on all you want about it, but you won't get rich.

Better start begging for coins again, my dear house troll.

I have a pessimistic view, yes. But at least i don´t insult anyone personally like most of you bulls do all the time(not you).
I also don´t plan to buy back lower. I will leave the market after i have closed my shorts.

Lie. You aren't going anywhere.  If the price goes lower it will become more volatile %wise and thus more profitable to trade. Plus, you have nothing better to do.
bananaControl

Activity: 322

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:04:08 AM

The rest of the world though is going through a paradigm shift...

I would like to nominate this for post of the day! Great read, thank you very much.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:07:43 AM

Posted by Fonzie 3/22 after buying a bunch of btc:

"Fuck me, i blame it on those 350ug acid tabs, but i´m feelin bullish for BTC again.
I hope i won´t get burned for all that love about BTC(price).  Cheesy
Just bought 30 new coins.
If we go below 490$ i will never post again, promised."

Fonzie, you have posted like 50 times in the last 24 hours alone, please explain your broken promise   Huh Huh

You are right, i have broken my word. It won´t happen again. If we should go beyond 559$ ever again i will leave or the admins should feel free to ban me. Promised(sober).

I also used those coins ; after the reversal seemed unlikely and it turned out as a bull trap, to increase my shorts which turned out profitable.
Sure everyone belives your next promise after broken one you are just a troll.
fonzie (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:10:39 AM

An extremely biased poll, which does not reflect reality as the options are limited. I really find it curious that you haven't received a ban yet Fonzie after all your trolling and intimidating. You want to have a pessimistic view on Bitcoin? Fine, but don't start manipulating people because of it. You are only posting this because of your own selfish reasons, i. e. the desire to buy back lower.

You of course expect a fall so you can get hundredfold returns. Shall I let you in on a secret? Bitcoin will highly unlikely ever boom again if it falls back to double digits. You can dream on all you want about it, but you won't get rich.

I have a pessimistic view, yes. But at least i don´t insult anyone personally like most of you bulls do all the time(not you).
I also don´t plan to buy back lower. I will leave the market after i have closed my shorts.

Lie. You aren't going anywhere.  If the price goes lower it will become more volatile %wise and thus more profitable to trade. Plus, you have nothing better to do.

I think that in a few weeks, when the dust has settled, we will see a months long period of stability +-<10%

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:51:38 PM

Lie. You aren't going anywhere.  If the price goes lower it will become more volatile %wise and thus more profitable to trade. Plus, you have nothing better to do.

I think that in a few weeks, when the dust has settled, we will see a months long period of stability +-<10%

Oh, I see. So if your 6+ month prediction comes true exactly like you predict it you will quit, until it changes. Dude, shut up with this crap. A year from now you'll still be doing drugs, and hanging around doing btc trading because there's nothing else for you to do.
igorr

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

to remind you:

There is no investor in Bitcoin,
The market is oversaturated with Bitcoin
every day is generated about 4000 new bitcoin which have nobody to pay
People are becoming aware of what is Bitcoin, and speculation does not work anymore.
Case MtGox killed all hope in Bitcoin
The previous price jumps have been artificially, by MtGox and any mining hardware manufacturer.
The mining factor is too small for any serious action,and time is to quit the game (3.5 cents/Gh an 24h)
A major player China 15 th april 2014 out from game.

fonzie (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:21:05 PM

New option added. -100$
Legit TA from WALL STREET Experts:

CNBC Video

"It hasn´t completly collapsed yet"

Ross sees Bitcoin trading in a descending triangle with a base at the $500 level. Given that its peak was around $1,100, the triangle would project a downside of equal magnitude in the opposite direction. In this case, that would be negative $100.

"Now, that doesn't really make sense," says Ross. "But, given the recent history – given the MtGox scandal – I could see this thing at negative. It could actually cost you money to own this thing at the end of the day. It could just disappear that quickly."

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talking-numbers/this-could-be-the-end-of-the-bitcoin-era-220746326.html

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:48:27 AM

*spits coffee*

that even made me LOL

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:04:54 AM

again fonzie.. every new fud post.. 2 days ago is huobi closing down which is not happening.. now how low can we go.. LOL..

Have you noticed his sig?
https://www.jpmorgan.com
Maybe he's joking/pretending to be an obvious troll.
Why Fonzie, why.....?

BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

China is never "out of the game"

fonzie (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:15:25 AM

again fonzie.. every new fud post.. 2 days ago is huobi closing down which is not happening.. now how low can we go.. LOL..

Why Fonzie, why.....?

Hey, if you´re interested in cryptocurrencies you should check out J.P.Morgan coin which will be launched soon.
It looks very promising.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/10/technology/bitcoin-jpmorgan/

Zule

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Why Fonzie, why.....?

Hey, if you´re interested in cryptocurrencies you should check out J.P.Morgan coin which will be launched soon.
It looks very promising.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/10/technology/bitcoin-jpmorgan/
If he makes a forum about it, promise to troll there too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: