Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

I just came across Communitycoin on multiple threads and was wondering whether 500 or 1000 people a re being accepted, and has these already been achieved?
going only for 500.

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:54:19 PM

Having felt the sting of rejection, I think this is a flawed model of distribution.  

This is an application where you are putting yourself out there and a board of shadowy figures will accept or reject you.  If you are accepted, you are now a cheerleader, hazaa.  If you are rejected, it is a personal rejection because they don't think you as an individual are worth it.  This creates an anti-cheerleader, someone who actively dislikes your coin.  Since there is more rejections than not, then the first impact you have is that more people dislike you than likes you.

Maybe it will work out but I don't see anyone rejected using their own money to buy stake after this.

blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:57:43 PM

Having felt the sting of rejection, I think this is a flawed model of distribution.  

This is an application where you are putting yourself out there and a board of shadowy figures will accept or reject you.  If you are accepted, you are now a cheerleader, hazaa.  If you are rejected, it is a personal rejection because they don't think you as an individual are worth it.  This creates an anti-cheerleader, someone who actively dislikes your coin.  Since there is more rejections than not, then the first impact you have is that more people dislike you than likes you.

Maybe it will work out but I don't see anyone rejected using their own money to buy stake after this.

They should distribute the half to people who worth it and the other half is for people who does not worth it.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

I get one stake before,and now I can get another?  Wink This website fair-coin.net is made by me.I can make another for comm after the distribution.So please give more.I will work hard for it. Cheesy
I will leave my address on facebook thanks.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

biral

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:22:45 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 03:57:44 AM by biral

Both accepted & rejecteds usernames and only before 6 April (and before form applications excluded)
http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-list-06-april-1579/

I'll not update it to protect potential spams. But those who unhappy can look and search CTRL + F their username is there.
If your username is there and not received yet COMM, you rejected by our quality guidelines or simple bad luck. If you believe you do help so much. Keep going i'll give a second chance but no guarantee.
Very sad,I saw my name on the list, but I did not receive COMM, it seems I was refused.
Please give me a second chance, I will do my ability to promote COMM, support our community.
Thanks.
  Please join me in voting for COMM
  https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TZLo24ykyRdEavELrfca6cTHJLybiAo3LK
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:36:06 PM

I get one stake before,and now I can get another?  Wink This website fair-coin.net is made by me.I can make another for comm after the distribution.So please give more.I will work hard for it. Cheesy

You can apply for the website bounties. 
caishendizi

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

hi dev
i just applied the COMM coin
i think the coin is great
the apply is so difficult.i like it
give me  one share please
thank you  very much

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:40:08 PM

You can apply for the website bounties. 
Ok I will,maybe tomorrow the chinese website will be setup. ;)Waiting for my good news.And give more stakes thanks Wink Will work hard for it.If there are more interest. Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:40:22 PM

That list is both accepted and rejected.

I can only assume some are rejected because they
simply don't qualify based on the rules set by the
dev.

And second reason some not completing the form
correctly. In this case I would hope the dev will allow
those rejected to resubmit again?

Would make it easier if the list indicated the reason
why they were rejected.

- don't qualify
- form error
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:43:31 PM

Don't lose hope:

This list is does not include members BEFORE application form.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

Both accepted & rejecteds usernames and only before 6 April (and before form applications excluded)

I'll not update it to protect potential spams. But those who unhappy can look and search CTRL + F their username is there.
If your username is there and not received yet COMM, you rejected by our quality guidelines or simple bad luck. If you believe you do help so much. Keep going i'll give a second chance but no guarantee.

I can say the second reason really sucks.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:55:51 PM

I want to confirm that I have received my 1m coins also. Thank you dev
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:07:40 PM

recieved my coins and vote at mintpal every hour i can.  ready to help any other way i can.  thanks dev
fgbnbb

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:25:10 PM

Very sad,I saw my name on the list, but I did not receive COMM, it seems I was refused.
Please give me a second chance, I will do my ability to promote COMM, support our community.
Thanks.

Unlucky!
Here are my posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5894150#msg5894150
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5932008#msg5932008
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5963790#msg5963790
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5983739#msg5983739
I have done all the things step by step but the fact is I AM STILL NOT QUALIFIED.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nxt projects http://nxts.info/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=74
If you think it's helpful and want donate NXT, my addr is 1997983055049187637. Then plz let me know your kindness.
dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:25:54 PM

i saw your name on there and no aterisk i think you were more than likely accepted. just maybe not sent your coins yet.  Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 05:29:55 PM

Thanks.

Unlucky!
Here are my posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5894150#msg5894150
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5932008#msg5932008
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5963790#msg5963790
I have done all the things step by step but the fact is I AM STILL NOT QUALIFIED.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
you posted your wallet address which is not allowed on the forum (in your second post)
then you linked it again and again in the other posts  Grin
(which means at least you didn't read the OP... ) I am not part of the selection committee... just saying...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

i looked again and see why now you didnt get a stake you never posted your comm address in your sig  or anywhere in your profile that was one of the steps i believe but i am sure you can appeal no big deal there i would think
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

We need to reach 500 people soonest time, please advice your friends who has some activity in bitcointalk.org and has over 50 posts. We are making strongest community. Also if someone can advice me bulk sending bash script in linux or windows software, i appreciate, because sending those 500 people again will be taking huge time.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

Hi,
Would like to be involved in this coin. Seems to have a sensible distribution model (similar to NEM but a great deal harder for people to spam for multiple stakes). I also approve of the POS coin generation method - partly because I am no longer a miner! Hopefully I will be accepted and I will look forward to contributing to the success of the coin!
Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

I think everyone applying for stake should take serious the required info in application form.
It took 1 hour for me to fill all fields as given in example, because of my nature to be self-critical to things I am doing (even though sometimes I make big mistakes).

Anyway I am in for a long run. I am not interested to dump it at first possibility (pump in other words), because I consider this coin as value in itself. Everyone, who tries to sell it even before hitting first exchange, does not deserve his stake. At this point we should understand the dev deciding, who is eligible to get stake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: