Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptothrift.com discussion  (Read 2644 times)
Stevenirving

Activity: 296
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:32:52 PM

I should have received a refund for two escrow transactions days ago. No investigation needed. The sellers left the site. Never sent anything out. But not only have I received nothing, my several attempts to reach out to support have gone unanswered. Not even a response saying there is an issue, or they are looking into it. Also they restricted posting in reddit. "Submissions restricted submission in this subreddit is restricted to approved submitters."

In my support tickets it says: "Your request (7729) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will get back to your within 24 hours from now. To add additional comments, reply to this email."
But it has been more then 24 hours without any word or response. If anyone on here has access to the cryptothrift reddit please do me a solid and help me out. All I can do is comment on threads that exist. Not create new ones

This whole thing is off because I had a small issue a week ago, contacted support and within an hour everything was completely fixed. I was more then impressed with support. But now that I am having an issue with an escrow refund it is as if there is no one operating crypto thrift.

-GiftCards1818

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulthetafy

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:13:06 PM

I should have received a refund for two escrow transactions days ago. No investigation needed. The sellers left the site. Never sent anything out. But not only have I received nothing, my several attempts to reach out to support have gone unanswered. Not even a response saying there is an issue, or they are looking into it. Also they restricted posting in reddit. "Submissions restricted submission in this subreddit is restricted to approved submitters."

In my support tickets it says: "Your request (7729) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will get back to your within 24 hours from now. To add additional comments, reply to this email."
But it has been more then 24 hours without any word or response. If anyone on here has access to the cryptothrift reddit please do me a solid and help me out. All I can do is comment on threads that exist. Not create new ones

This whole thing is off because I had a small issue a week ago, contacted support and within an hour everything was completely fixed. I was more then impressed with support. But now that I am having an issue with an escrow refund it is as if there is no one operating crypto thrift.

-GiftCards1818

Hi there,
Please remember that CryptoThrift is operated by only 2 people in between other full time jobs and looking after young kids (we're pretty open about this). My partner handles refunds and it was his birthday sunday, and a public holiday in Australia yesterday.  Please don't worry, He'll get around to processing the refunds today.
Cheers
Paul
whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:46:47 AM

Just a heads-up; registered a few days ago and my experience with this service is great so far!
Bought a windows-key and exchanged BTC for PayPal already - both transactions went smooth and fast (I always take a very close look at any neutral or negative rating tho - to avoid possible scam 1st hand already) - the overall experience was very good! Hope more people will join it as some categories are still pretty empty...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: