Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 04:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE TOOL]Cointikka: Tools for Bitcoin Holders & Bitcointalk Users  (Read 1454 times)
joniboini
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1931



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:00:21 PM
 #81

I am checking for other reliable models to replace it with, but I have not found one better than it. Model 1 is perfect and does not have any issues that is why I am now giving options to users on whether they want to use Model 2.
Maybe you can add an option for the users to communicate with their local LLM as I mentioned before? For example I have an Ollama with a gemma model. I can use the website to scrap texts from the forum, then throw them to my LLM to check, and show the result on the website in real time. I know gemma isn't the best model for testing AI texts, but this is just an example. This means users don't have to download the model manually and have more control over which models they wanted to use.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!