I've checked your website, and it feels like it's all there. Every possible BTC tool that I can imagine is available on your website. Currently, I am trying to vibe code a Bitcoin game, and so far I can't see one on your website. Before I continue with this Bitcoin game project, do you or anyone here know of any projects related to Bitcoin games on this forum (apart from what I've seen on the first 2–3 pages of this board)? Because I am a newbie on this board.
I have one game already and I am testing it. I do not know whether the community here will like it, as usual coders here do not like or support vibe coders. They think we are inferior, whereas we work more on the logic than they can, as they come up with the idea and create the architecture, while vibe coders are all dependent on their logic, understanding of their creation and then work, rework...rework again...try new variations... until it makes us comfortable. BTW.. It would be great if you come up with a new idea and work on it then do not show the community that you are vibe coding it. AAAhhhaaa, You already claimed it. If you come up with a new project now, then you will not get support by the community that is controlling this forum.
Before I continue with this Bitcoin game project, do ~~
BTW..joniboini is the only person who will support and help you with new ideas. He has been doing it from the day I created this thread. He is the only one who has the kindest way to give negative feedback and positive too.