Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15]  (Read 235363 times)
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

What version wallet last realesed who know

Hi, use the wallet version 0.8.6.5 from the OP - https://mega.nz/#!qd8whKiZ!K3l4f_abYIit5qyDlxZIDIqeXTFOF_R8zLWj1zeHq_Y

But there aren't not may nodes active, so syncing may be an issue.

Hopefully soon Aiden will become part of Expanse and I'm not sure how that affects the wallets. Hopefully Defaced can explain  Huh

Dude, prolly should just let this coin go. He makes promise after promise of future development and then lets you sit holding the bag. I expect in less than 3 months he'll come to this thread and tell you he no longer has time to help this project either. It has already been a week since his last post, I think the weekend is over.

@deepmine how many tokens are there on ADN Right now? I'll work on an asset for EXP over the weekend for you. I'm sorry for letting you down dude.

I'm fully aware of Defaced current focus and he's already asked if anyone wants to take over running the coin. I do understand the situation that Aiden is in, with no community left and no real exchange to speak of. I'm still hopeful though that the last 3 years of mining haven't been totally in vain and Aiden can be resurrected onto Expanse somehow.

If this is the end, I'll shut down my miners, say goodbye and have a little cry Cry  Wink

Like I commented in the FRK thread, ive been working the lucrii token, which will incorporate FRK and ADN. Im not saying its going to be soon, but i did manage to find some time to work on it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepmine

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

Hi, use the wallet version 0.8.6.5 from the OP - https://mega.nz/#!qd8whKiZ!K3l4f_abYIit5qyDlxZIDIqeXTFOF_R8zLWj1zeHq_Y

Hopefully soon Aiden will become part of Expanse and I'm not sure how that affects the wallets. Hopefully Defaced can explain  Huh

Dude, prolly should just let this coin go. He makes promise after promise of future development and then lets you sit holding the bag. I expect in less than 3 months he'll come to this thread and tell you he no longer has time to help this project either. It has already been a week since his last post, I think the weekend is over.

@deepmine how many tokens are there on ADN Right now? I'll work on an asset for EXP over the weekend for you. I'm sorry for letting you down dude.

I'm fully aware of Defaced current focus and he's already asked if anyone wants to take over running the coin. I do understand the situation that Aiden is in, with no community left and no real exchange to speak of. I'm still hopeful though that the last 3 years of mining haven't been totally in vain and Aiden can be resurrected onto Expanse somehow.

If this is the end, I'll shut down my miners, say goodbye and have a little cry Cry  Wink

Like I commented in the FRK thread, ive been working the lucrii token, which will incorporate FRK and ADN. Im not saying its going to be soon, but i did manage to find some time to work on it.

Thanks, glad to see you're still around  Cheesy

Is there any info that describes what will happen when switching over to the lucrii token? How it's different from now?
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 08:30:01 PM

Is there any info that describes what will happen when switching over to the lucrii token? How it's different from now?

Basically you would need to get an expanse address, then you would use said address to login to an expanse DAPP, the dapp will generate an exodus address for FRK and ADN that you can send you frk and adn too, once you do that an oracle will check it and update your lucrii balances on the expanse network.

with the lucrii token you can mint new coins by

- locking your lucrii up for x amount of time
- being a verified identity

verified identities can mint new tokens once a month, sort of like an experimental basic income. Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
deepmine

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:16:45 AM

Basically you would need to get an expanse address, then you would use said address to login to an expanse DAPP, the dapp will generate an exodus address for FRK and ADN that you can send you frk and adn too, once you do that an oracle will check it and update your lucrii balances on the expanse network.

with the lucrii token you can mint new coins by

- locking your lucrii up for x amount of time
- being a verified identity

verified identities can mint new tokens once a month, sort of like an experimental basic income. Smiley

Well, sounds interesting, but the main issue is there's nowhere (well, if you discount crypto-trade) to trade ADN anymore. So would this allow conversion to a useable coin like EXP, say?
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

Well it looks like after I poked the bear, he finally has time to spend on these projects. But watch-out though because he doesn't respond to extortion attempts.

I guess me speaking to his inadequacies in focus, proved to be the way to light a fire under him to finally pick up the pieces of his broken projects.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
deepmine

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

Well it looks like after I poked the bear, he finally has time to spend on these projects. But watch-out though because he doesn't respond to extortion attempts.

I guess me speaking to his inadequacies in focus, proved to be the way to light a fire under him to finally pick up the pieces of his broken projects.

I'm not sticking up for Defaced (like I need to), but I think you shouldn't totally blame him for the lack of direction of this project. Remember the word decentralised Huh

I've been contributing to the mining of this coin from pretty much the beginning, but have no technical knowledge to add to the development. If I had the knowledge, time and ingenuity maybe I'd have made an app and marketed it to 3rd world countries, to 'Aid' them.

I'd ask why there's been a lack of support from the greater community? In my opinion and I'm partly to blame being a member, it wasn't pushed hard enough in the early times, so it's no wonder more didn't take up mining/trading, even though it's ASIC free.

I do hope there's a lifeline with the lucrii token and it can be developed and enhanced and expanded going forward, with a more solid community.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:01:33 PM

I'm not sticking up for Defaced (like I need to), but I think you shouldn't totally blame him for the lack of direction of this project. Remember the word decentralised Huh

I've been contributing to the mining of this coin from pretty much the beginning, but have no technical knowledge to add to the development. If I had the knowledge, time and ingenuity maybe I'd have made an app and marketed it to 3rd world countries, to 'Aid' them.

I'd ask why there's been a lack of support from the greater community? In my opinion and I'm partly to blame being a member, it wasn't pushed hard enough in the early times, so it's no wonder more didn't take up mining/trading, even though it's ASIC free.

I do hope there's a lifeline with the lucrii token and it can be developed and enhanced and expanded going forward, with a more solid community.

See this is where the misunderstandings begin. First of all, to my knowledge, no one put a gun to Franko's head saying you must build coin(s) or else. It was of his own doing. This is where my point lies, if someone finds it so important to create a coin rather than spend effort on a coin that already exists and has a steady development, then as a developer you should shoulder all of the work. Don't play the nonsensical part of gee nobody helped me code, nobody but me worked for years. This logic is bullshit, especially since it takes more than code for a coin to continue.

I said it before and I will say it again. Nobody owes a developer shit. If he was so worried about getting paid there were numerous other projects that were employing people and paying them in BTC. But why did he not just join those projects, idk, perhaps he wanted to be at the top of his own pyramid?

Then he ran into walls of coding problems, likely he couldn't find any code (open source or otherwise) that would solve his problems. And rather than create his own solutions he waits for others.

When you don't actually create, but instead clone (all of his projects have been cloned). It is difficult to make new stuff.

Soon you will discover that most coins that have been cloned offer nothing new but a name change. Franko, Aiden, and Expanse were all "find and replace" re-codes.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 07:05:34 PM

PoolMinor, you being a dick didnt light a fire under me, I was already working on the token. Ive been working on it in my spare time for a year.

Fortune Favors the Brave
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Good news! Aiden will be accepted in exchange for CoinProLite (CPL) during the U$10M PoB ICO thanks to this post -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.msg18941264#msg18941264.

All we'll need from the Aiden community is a valid ADN address sans a private key.

Follow the link above or in my sig if you hold other schitcoins wishing to burn for CPL.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

deepmine

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

Good news! Aiden will be accepted in exchange for CoinProLite (CPL) during the U$10M PoB ICO thanks to this post -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.msg18941264#msg18941264.

All we'll need from the Aiden community is a valid ADN address sans a private key.

Follow the link above or in my sig if you hold other schitcoins wishing to burn for CPL.

Interesting idea - I've suggested a tuber who makes me laugh about refilling toner cartridges!  Cheesy

Even after reading through your info, I'm still not entirely sure how the ADN I hold will burn into CPL, does Defaced need to get onboard with this to create the burn address? And, are you valuing each ADN based on that Sept 2016 price at coinmarketcap?

Defaced - I don't believe you intended this to be a Sh**coin, however it's definitely become one of your number 2's Cry
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Interesting idea - I've suggested a tuber who makes me laugh about refilling toner cartridges!  Cheesy

Even after reading through your info, I'm still not entirely sure how the ADN I hold will burn into CPL, does Defaced need to get onboard with this to create the burn address? And, are you valuing each ADN based on that Sept 2016 price at coinmarketcap?

Defaced - I don't believe you intended this to be a Sh**coin, however it's definitely become one of your number 2's Cry

Let's just all agree that ADN is currently a subpar token worthy to have some exchanged for PoB CPL tokens, mmmkay? I'm sure Defaced would have no prob in providing a blackhole ADN addy for the cause, especially when the resulting effect would increase ADN's market cap due to there being fewer ADN in circulation.

What you say, Defaced?

deepmine

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

Defaced, so do you have any opinions on allowing some of ADN to be burnt for another cause? Since it's dead in the water at the moment, wouldn't it be good to liquidate some?
deepmine

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

Who's started up mining? I've been lonely on my own  Cry
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

Defaced, so do you have any opinions on allowing some of ADN to be burnt for another cause? Since it's dead in the water at the moment, wouldn't it be good to liquidate some?

Name:   defaced
Activity:   1484
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   March 03, 2011, 08:23:55 AM
Last Active:   Today at 05:05:31 AM

PM him, deepmine!

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

if you want, ill totally make an exodus address for you.

Fortune Favors the Brave
deepmine

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

Excellent, thanks defaced  Cheesy
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

Hi dafaced, are you still working on AIDEN?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

if you want, ill totally make an exodus address for you.

That'll be great, defaced. Feel free to post the address on this thread. I'll take it from there. I'm watching this thread, so shouldn't miss any replies.

Bruno

netrink

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

what's adn node? the wallet  can't connet the network!
deepmine

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:59:47 AM

Hi, you can try:

addnode = 62.255.236.106

Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to: