Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy/Sell thread for NASCoin [NAS]!  (Read 8408 times)
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

what is the current market price?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

what is the current market price?

20-24 satoshis per NAS.

coinmarketcap.com you can check!

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

WTB 500.000.000 NAS

notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:46:50 AM

If the distribution is the biggest attack point of a coin, then I think this coin is doing just fine Wink

Look at fiat currencies, about 90% are owned by top banks and national banks!

90% of btc are owned by <1% of BTC holders.

I think the "You had one job" meme applies here Smiley

Just to clarify again, I learned about this coin about 1.5 week ago. So 3 days after the launch (ok i saw the IPO but thought it was a scam).

I was talking about the creators of the coin that let 70+% be distributed to 11 people. These days, Nxt is pretty good; the main problem with it is the distribution. NAS cloned it and made the distribution worse.

I think you're doing a decent job of promoting it; I just wish you'd promote something more worthy.
notsoshifty

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:50:52 AM

WTB 500.000.000 NAS

There is actually no person holding that much. Do you really want to buy so much? Wow

Do you have proof?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:52:37 AM

WTB 500.000.000 NAS

There is actually no person holding that much. Do you really want to buy so much? Wow

Do you have proof?

Well, I now know most top 10 investors, and all of them own (or tell me that they own) only one account. This is consistent with the top accounts list here: http://nascoin.org:7888/nas?action=account   (Note that the 12% account is dgex.com)

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

If the distribution is the biggest attack point of a coin, then I think this coin is doing just fine Wink

Look at fiat currencies, about 90% are owned by top banks and national banks!

90% of btc are owned by <1% of BTC holders.

I think the "You had one job" meme applies here Smiley

Just to clarify again, I learned about this coin about 1.5 week ago. So 3 days after the launch (ok i saw the IPO but thought it was a scam).

I was talking about the creators of the coin that let 70+% be distributed to 11 people. These days, Nxt is pretty good; the main problem with it is the distribution. NAS cloned it and made the distribution worse.

I think you're doing a decent job of promoting it; I just wish you'd promote something more worthy.

This is my current passion project Wink In the future I will move on and promote another coin. I know the distribution sucks right now, but if you look at dgex , you can see that within 2.5 days ~ 8% of all NAS changed hands. This could continue and in the end a good distribution will happen!

Not sure though what the next coin I'll promote will be Wink My fist coin was NXT, so maybe something completely differet this time?^^

jparsley

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:51:57 PM

Wtb 1000000 nas for 0.02 btc

please unban me.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:45:26 AM

Hey guys! I'd like to buy up to 100M coins at 12 satoshi. It's lower than Dgex price but I thought someone might be interested in selling lots of coins at once without waiting the right price.

If you'd like to sell a lot of coins but your price is higher please PM me anyway with your price because if there won't be any sellers at my price I'll be buying at next lowest price suggested.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

WTB 15M at 15 Satoshi

Zloe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:08:50 AM

Ok, I finally bought a couple of mil )

If you got a global plan please let me know when to come back to sell 1M Nas for 10 Btc and have some fuuuun  Cool
appsam920

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

WTB 15M at 15 Satoshi

Do you still want to buy?
uma97081

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:17:33 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 08:03:31 PM by uma97081

WTS 50M NAS @ 10 satoshis
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

WTB 15M at 15 Satoshi

Do you still want to buy?

Bought yesterday on Dgex

notsoshifty

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:14:45 AM

[WTB] 50M NAS for 0.50 BTC

Not long now before you get that buy order filled, I think!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:29:53 AM

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

I do understand Jean Luk, but it doesn't matter. By the time Nem and Nxtl are launched Nas will bring lots of money to people who are buying now. As for pump and dump, every coin is pump and dump: Nas, Nxt, Bitcoin, every one of them. Prices are different, pattern is the same. All you can do is watch and try to catch a wave. There are certanly some very little number of people with ideals and 99,9% of them are programmers. All other people just make money, lose money, have fun.

Nas works, it's on exchanges, it has nice wallet, nobody give a fuck about its uniqness. Also I disagree with Jean Luk. As more clones Nxt has as better. If there were 100 Nxt clones then Nxt itself would costs 10 times more.

hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:39:58 AM

In my capacity of lead Nxt developer, I can assure you that no core Nxt developer is supporting the scamcoin called NAS.

NAS is a pump and dump coin. It has nothing new to offer. Even calling it a clone or fork would be a compliment they don't deserve, because it is not, it is a quick and dirty copy and paste job. And believe me, it is dirty - I actually took the time to look at the source, out of curiosity what they did with my code.

NAS have taken a test version of the new Nxt UI, developed by Wesley, which was not yet ready for production use - but they don't care, it is a get rich quick scheme, nevermind that it is other people's money this software is supposed to handle. They have also based their release on a Nxt version with a known critical vulnerability, which was fixed in Nxt long ago.

The NAS marketing guys are aggressively trying to bribe various people in the Nxt community with "giveaways". This is a thinly veiled attempt to make their "software" appear sanctioned by the Nxt community. They have also approached me with a similar offer of a generous donation, but I am ignoring it, because I do not want my name to be associated with this blatant scam.

Never confuse copy and paste jobs like NAS with legitimate Nxt alternatives. NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect. But NAS... I hope I made myself clear.

I do understand Jean Luk, but it doesn't matter. By the time Nem and Nxtl are launched Nas will bring lots of money to people who are buying now. As for pump and dump, every coin is pump and dump: Nas, Nxt, Bitcoin, every one of them. Prices are different, pattern is the same. All you can do is watch and try to catch a wave. There are certanly some very little number of people with ideals and 99,9% of them are programmers. All other people just make money, lose money, have fun.

Nas works, it's on exchanges, it has nice wallet, nobody give a fuck about its uniqness. Also I disagree with Jean Luk. As more clones Nxt has as better. If there were 100 Nxt clones then Nxt itself would costs 10 times more.

That makes sense. Clone as it is, Nas is doing well.
notsoshifty

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:40:21 AM

I think the market has woken up and smelt the coffee. That's why there's less than 4.5 BTC buy orders on dgex (of which 2.3 BTC is at 1 satoshi), and 247 million NAS sell orders.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

I think the market has woken up and smelt the coffee. That's why there's less than 4.5 BTC buy orders on dgex (of which 2.3 BTC is at 1 satoshi), and 247 million NAS sell orders.

Nxt doesn't look any better. Price is down to 0.00004825 and volume is only 9.17 which is just 2 btc more than Nas volume. Following that logic Nxt is dead.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:53:14 AM

This is not about uniqueness... PoS survives on innovation and utility - NAS has none, the NAS network is currently a handful of nodes (I can find 20 live nodes if I try really hard), how do you expect to protect people's holdings with that...

J-L as much as said this is a 'bad copy' even a 'dangerous copy' - the NXT Dev's don't normally comment on clones, the fact that one has, and done so very clearly should mean people think twice about this coin... and then buy something else...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: