It's certain that winning the Champions League title won't be easy for Barcelona, as several big teams are clearly very ambitious right now to win it too. But I personally am very confident that Barcelona can do it this season, if everything goes smoothly.
For now, it is difficult to believe that Barcelona can keep pushing all the way to the final when we have not yet seen them face a club of a similar level. What I mean is, most of Barcelona's matches so far have been against clubs that are around their level. Because of that, we cannot be sure whether Barcelona are truly ready to win the title or whether they will fail again.
I am just waiting to see how Barcelona perform when they face PSG. If Barcelona can get a win in that match, their chances of winning the title will become much greater.
That's true, because basically to be able to measure how great Barcelona is currently, it's clear that the match against PSG will be a very good benchmark.
But unfortunately, that match is still quite a long time to be held, because in the second match Barcelona will face Galatasaray first, and only after that they will face PSG. So yes, I also can't wait to see how Barcelona's real performance is. Because if for example Barcelona's performance which currently looks very good, but when facing PSG they are powerless, it will definitely make me very disappointed.
Because it can prove that Barcelona does not have great potential to advance far in this big competition. But right now I will remain optimistic about this team, because they should be able to match PSG and even win if they see their current performance. So before that match arrives, I will fully believe in their performance.