Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 12:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦍 Allstars.io | Anonymous & VPN Friendly | 30% Rakeback Boost + 50FS No-Wager⚡  (Read 4292 times)
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:21:49 PM
 #281

Quote from: GODENKOR
Since when are you an anonymous casino if you ask for identity verification?
https://imgur.com/a/TQOyQuv

Very rarely do we ask for that, but we've been clear that if a security red flag is raised, it can happen. You must have triggered such.

Shoot me a PM with your username/email and I'll have a look into it for you.

So, in order for your system to ask a gambler to submit their personal information, that gambler is supposed to have triggered your system by doing some suspicious activities... What kind of suspicious activities would trigger your system? Can you give us some example?

I assume it would take someone to try to launder money, like doing some huge desposits and then trying to withdraw that same money completely after reaching the minimum wager requirement. Am I correct?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 06:07:25 AM
 #282

Quote from: Hispo
So, in order for your system to ask a gambler to submit their personal information, that gambler is supposed to have triggered your system by doing some suspicious activities... What kind of suspicious activities would trigger your system? Can you give us some example?

I assume it would take someone to try to launder money, like doing some huge desposits and then trying to withdraw that same money completely after reaching the minimum wager requirement. Am I correct?

Pretty much standard risk triggers. Things like multi-accounting/device spoofing to farm bonuses, automated bots, or obvious churning patterns that trip AML flags.

We can't lay out exact internal thresholds for obvious reasons, but normal players will never run into issues. As for this particular user, I checked the account and he is free to withdraw his balance, but if he wants to continue using our services, he needs to comply with the request.

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
MikeSorino
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:29:38 PM
 #283

Quote from: GODENKOR
Since when are you an anonymous casino if you ask for identity verification?
https://imgur.com/a/TQOyQuv

Very rarely do we ask for that, but we've been clear that if a security red flag is raised, it can happen. You must have triggered such.

Shoot me a PM with your username/email and I'll have a look into it for you.

So, in order for your system to ask a gambler to submit their personal information, that gambler is supposed to have triggered your system by doing some suspicious activities... What kind of suspicious activities would trigger your system? Can you give us some example?

I assume it would take someone to try to launder money, like doing some huge desposits and then trying to withdraw that same money completely after reaching the minimum wager requirement. Am I correct?

Makes sense that they'd flag multi-accounting or obvious bonus farming patterns, but it's always a bit unclear where the line sits for regular players  Huh
GODENKOR
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:50:24 PM
 #284

https://imgur.com/a/MudVrKn 
I wouldn't play here and try to win big. As you can see, I only deposited $30 and didn't even use their bonus programs. Yet I still ended up on their radar, which is really weird. I'd say this is an untrustworthy casino that could easily leak your personal data.
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 06:09:23 PM
 #285

Quote from: GODENKOR
https://imgur.com/a/MudVrKn
I wouldn't play here and try to win big. As you can see, I only deposited $30 and didn't even use their bonus programs. Yet I still ended up on their radar, which is really weird. I'd say this is an untrustworthy casino that could easily leak your personal data.

To be completely transparent about what actually occurred here:

You registered a brand-new account, didn't touch a single casino game, and immediately targeted a glaring error on the sportsbook, betting an inverted line priced around 4.20 that should have been 1.20, which the sportsbook provider cancelled shortly after.

Targeting obvious provider pricing errors is an immediate red flag across the entire industry.

You also never reached out via PM as I offered, choosing instead to portray this publicly.

Despite that, nobody is keeping your money. Your deposit is sitting in full in your account and you are, as mentioned before, completely free to withdraw your balance right now. If you want us to consider letting you continue using Allstars.io after tripping automated sportsbook abuse flags, verification is standard protocol. If not, withdraw your funds and move on.

Attempting to portray this as an unfair targeting of a casual player simply doesn't match the reality of what happened.

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
MisFoxie
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 159



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:38:15 PM
 #286

Quote from: GODENKOR
https://imgur.com/a/MudVrKn
I wouldn't play here and try to win big. As you can see, I only deposited $30 and didn't even use their bonus programs. Yet I still ended up on their radar, which is really weird. I'd say this is an untrustworthy casino that could easily leak your personal data.
.
-snip-
Despite that, nobody is keeping your money. Your deposit is sitting in full in your account and you are, as mentioned before, completely free to withdraw your balance right now. If you want us to consider letting you continue using Allstars.io after tripping automated sportsbook abuse flags, verification is standard protocol. If not, withdraw your funds and move on.

Attempting to portray this as an unfair targeting of a casual player simply doesn't match the reality of what happened.
I really liked seeing your immediate action. The way he said it I thought he triggered KYC immediately after making the deposit but from your statement it seems like he was trying to abuse your casino. If it were another casino they would not have allowed the funds to be withdrawn without restricting the account or completing KYC.

Are you giving him such punishment because he is a member of the this forum or this is how you treat a case like this?

Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:02:15 PM
 #287

Quote from: MisFoxie
Are you giving him such punishment because he is a member of the this forum or this is how you treat a case like this?

I assume you mean leniency and not punishment 😅

This is simply our standard principle, forum member or not. We have no interest in keeping his deposit. That’s not how we run Allstars.io. Fair play goes both ways.

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
GODENKOR
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:02:32 PM
 #288

Quote from: GODENKOR
https://imgur.com/a/MudVrKn
I wouldn't play here and try to win big. As you can see, I only deposited $30 and didn't even use their bonus programs. Yet I still ended up on their radar, which is really weird. I'd say this is an untrustworthy casino that could easily leak your personal data.

To be completely transparent about what actually occurred here:

You registered a brand-new account, didn't touch a single casino game, and immediately targeted a glaring error on the sportsbook, betting an inverted line priced around 4.20 that should have been 1.20, which the sportsbook provider cancelled shortly after.

Targeting obvious provider pricing errors is an immediate red flag across the entire industry.

You also never reached out via PM as I offered, choosing instead to portray this publicly.

Despite that, nobody is keeping your money. Your deposit is sitting in full in your account and you are, as mentioned before, completely free to withdraw your balance right now. If you want us to consider letting you continue using Allstars.io after tripping automated sportsbook abuse flags, verification is standard protocol. If not, withdraw your funds and move on.

Attempting to portray this as an unfair targeting of a casual player simply doesn't match the reality of what happened.
What do you mean by "inverted odds"? At the time, every single bookmaker had those same odds, didn't they? And just because the odds dropped even further, you're blaming me? I'm honestly disgusted and find it laughable. Look at how many of you "anonymous" casinos have gathered here. Just get the hell off this forum. I hope people stop playing here.
https://imgur.com/a/sChiifx  You can check for yourself that all bookmakers opened with this exact line, so blaming me for anything is completely absurd. The main thing is that you've shown your true colors and exposed the whole situation: this casino isn't anonymous at all, and it overreacts to something as trivial as a drop in the odds.
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:13:19 PM
 #289

Quote from: GODENKOR
What do you mean by "inverted odds"? At the time, every single bookmaker had those same odds, didn't they? And just because the odds dropped even further, you're blaming me? I'm honestly disgusted and find it laughable. Look at how many of you "anonymous" casinos have gathered here. Just get the hell off this forum. I hope people stop playing here.
https://imgur.com/a/sChiifx  You can check for yourself that all bookmakers opened with this exact line, so blaming me for anything is completely absurd. The main thing is that you've shown your true colors and exposed the whole situation: this casino isn't anonymous at all, and it overreacts to something as trivial as a drop in the odds.

This was an early Challenger match that very few books even offered to begin with. Furthermore, one of the players was an alternate after the original player pulled out, which is likely where the error originated.

On niche events like this, most sportsbooks get their opening lines from the exact same source. When that upstream source outputs the wrong price due to a lineup swap or similar, books temporarily mirror that feed error until it is caught. The market was quickly pulled, corrected, and voided across the board, which is exactly what happened here and everywhere else. This was not a standard drop in odds, and you know that very well.

Regardless of the excuses, the bottom line hasn't changed: your deposit was returned in full, nothing was confiscated, and your money is still sitting in your account waiting for you to withdraw right now.

Take your funds and move on. Best of luck elsewhere.

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
GODENKOR
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:19:54 PM
 #290

Quote from: GODENKOR
What do you mean by "inverted odds"? At the time, every single bookmaker had those same odds, didn't they? And just because the odds dropped even further, you're blaming me? I'm honestly disgusted and find it laughable. Look at how many of you "anonymous" casinos have gathered here. Just get the hell off this forum. I hope people stop playing here.
https://imgur.com/a/sChiifx  You can check for yourself that all bookmakers opened with this exact line, so blaming me for anything is completely absurd. The main thing is that you've shown your true colors and exposed the whole situation: this casino isn't anonymous at all, and it overreacts to something as trivial as a drop in the odds.

This was an early Challenger match that very few books even offered to begin with. Furthermore, one of the players was an alternate after the original player pulled out, which is likely where the error originated.

On niche events like this, most sportsbooks get their opening lines from the exact same source. When that upstream source outputs the wrong price due to a lineup swap or similar, books temporarily mirror that feed error until it is caught. The market was quickly pulled, corrected, and voided across the board, which is exactly what happened here and everywhere else. This was not a standard drop in odds, and you know that very well.

Regardless of the excuses, the bottom line hasn't changed: your deposit was returned in full, nothing was confiscated, and your money is still sitting in your account waiting for you to withdraw right now.

Take your funds and move on. Best of luck elsewhere.
It seems to me that the player traffic at your casino is way too low, which is why you're personally scrutinizing my bets. After all, it's just your speculation about the match I bet on—odds naturally drop closer to the game anyway. But the biggest takeaway today is that you aren't anonymous, and that's the most important part of this conversation. So please be so kind as to remove that scammy phrase from your thread title, thank you.
ziportan
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 235
Merit: 2


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:59:05 AM
 #291

Hi
Any plans on adding more tennis tournaments for betting ? You guys only open bets for main events , no itf no utr
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:21:13 AM
 #292

Quote from: ziportan
Hi
Any plans on adding more tennis tournaments for betting ? You guys only open bets for main events , no itf no utr

Hey ziportan,

Right now we're focusing more on providing deeper markets and features (Early Payout, etc.) for the higher-tier leagues/events rather than opening up lower-circuit tournaments.

That being said, we’re continuously reviewing the coverage and the ones you mention may be added in the near future!

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
GODENKOR
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 94
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:16:28 AM
 #293

Hi
Any plans on adding more tennis tournaments for betting ? You guys only open bets for main events , no itf no utr
When betting on major leagues, you're better off choosing reliable companies like Pinnacle and betting exchanges like Polymarket and Betfair. Pinnacle also has a casino that will 100% pay out your winnings, so don't tempt fate and risk losing your personal data at these niche casinos.
Teethow
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 194
Merit: 3


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 03:36:47 PM
 #294

Just got a $45 monthly drop with 1x wagering, didn’t expect it since I haven’t reached the required VIP rank yet, i think it’s pretty decent considering my wager and losses compared with other sites
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:45:08 PM
 #295

Quote from: Teethow
Just got a $45 monthly drop with 1x wagering, didn’t expect it since I haven’t reached the required VIP rank yet, i think it’s pretty decent considering my wager and losses compared with other sites

Glad to hear it hit nicely! We try to take care of active players even while they're still climbing the earlier tiers.

Enjoy the boost and good luck!

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:07:53 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 10:39:08 AM by Allstars.io Team
 #296

🔥 NEW PROVIDER ALERT: Delulu Gaming is live! 🔥

We just added another brand-new Slots provider to the lobby.
If you're hunting fresh themes, high-volatility action, and absolute madness in general, Delulu Gaming is officially live on Allstars.io.





────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
👉 TRY OUT THE NEW DELULU GAMING SLOTS HERE 👈
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1446



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:59:07 AM
 #297

Been a while since my last visit, I logged in to my account today and I found something like a bonus wheel.
I did not know about it before, is it a new feature that you have just added recently or it is already there for longer time but I did not notice it?
Spined the wheel, it gives me a 20FS on Zombie Road slot but unluckily I won a dollar only from the 20FS.
My question about this bonus wheel, is it given freely or there is a requirement for players to be eligible to spin the bonus wheel?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2166
Merit: 296



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:22:59 AM
 #298

Been a while since my last visit, I logged in to my account today and I found something like a bonus wheel.
I did not know about it before, is it a new feature that you have just added recently or it is already there for longer time but I did not notice it?
Spined the wheel, it gives me a 20FS on Zombie Road slot but unluckily I won a dollar only from the 20FS.
My question about this bonus wheel, is it given freely or there is a requirement for players to be eligible to spin the bonus wheel?


I think its not fully released yet, i got one spin and since then there is no mention of it anywhere on site.

Even support couldnt answer this query and asked me for email screenshot etc

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
DARK6767
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

bleh


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:58:13 AM
 #299

Been a while since my last visit, I logged in to my account today and I found something like a bonus wheel.
I did not know about it before, is it a new feature that you have just added recently or it is already there for longer time but I did not notice it?
Spined the wheel, it gives me a 20FS on Zombie Road slot but unluckily I won a dollar only from the 20FS.
My question about this bonus wheel, is it given freely or there is a requirement for players to be eligible to spin the bonus wheel?


Last night I got an email for it too

https://ibb.co/h1ZXzBTC

Gotten 20 spins on same slot, luckily it paid good 21$ had a bonus round on the third spin, not bad considering each spin was 10 cents

https://ibb.co/4R66tZfg
Allstars.io Team (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 28

🦍 Allstars.io | Official Rep


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:13:38 PM
 #300

Quote from: panjul07
Been a while since my last visit, I logged in to my account today and I found something like a bonus wheel.
I did not know about it before, is it a new feature that you have just added recently or it is already there for longer time but I did not notice it?
Spined the wheel, it gives me a 20FS on Zombie Road slot but unluckily I won a dollar only from the 20FS.
My question about this bonus wheel, is it given freely or there is a requirement for players to be eligible to spin the bonus wheel?
Quote from: DARK6767
Last night I got an email for it too
Gotten 20 spins on same slot, luckily it paid good 21$ had a bonus round on the third spin, not bad considering each spin was 10 cents
Quote from: rohang
I think its not fully released yet, i got one spin and since then there is no mention of it anywhere on site.
Even support couldnt answer this query and asked me for email screenshot etc

You found the wheel! It's a brand-new feature currently in beta testing. We did a test run yesterday to a smaller batch of accounts to see how it performs under real load.

What’s coming for the wheel:
We’re planning to integrate it quite a bit across the site. Some examples could be:

• Extra level-up rewards in the Loyalty Program
• Flash promos and milestone drops
• A recurring weekly "Weekend Spin" for active players (e.g. everyone who deposited in the previous 7 days or alike)
• The wheel structure and prizes can (and will) vary depending on the event and tier.

Regarding the emails:
Everyone who received a test spin was also sent an email notification. If you got the spin but didn't receive the email, it either landed in your spam folder (please check and mark us as "Not Spam" if so!) or you may be unsubscribed from promotional updates (or globally from all our emails).

If you're unsure or want to make sure you're subscribed to receive future drop notifications, PM me with your account email or UserID and I’ll check your preferences and edit.

Nice hit on the bonus round @DARK6767. Thats like 200x !? And thanks everyone for taking the test spin!

🦍 ALLSTARS.IO │ ANONYMOUS CRYPTO GAMING │ ELITE EDGE 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!