Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retracted previous statements :)  (Read 13141 times)
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

Since you seem to have trouble comprehending Tone and Mood. Let me Google that for you! A tool used by smart people to help dumb ass people like yourself Wink

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tone+and+Mood+sentence+structure
you should really try to stay on topic, this is a speculation thread, not a I-lost-my-money-and-now-I'm-taking-it-out-on-the-world-thread.

You're the one who keeps on about it, you should really stay on topic bub. This is a speculation thread, not a "Lets talk about how someone lost their money and bully them thread".

Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

tl;dr

More like: You are too dumb, can't comprehend.

#idiot

I don't read garbage posted by hysterics who use hashtags.

I don't dumb down my posts so that idiots will understand them.

#idiot
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:50:54 PM

tl;dr

And this is any better? Please post something useful or dont post at all...
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:04:06 PM

And we have heard your opinion. So many bulls involved in something because they hope and wish it will succeed. Sorry for being the Mayor of Realville and you don't like it. People never want to hear good advice, and they always shoot the messenger. ALWAYS.

Try not to let the delusional speculators get to you. Some people here think that BTC has to go either boom or bust. There is a middle ground with a positive, bullish long-term outlook, and that's where I currently stand.

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:22:39 PM

to the blood red moon 4/15

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Arghhh

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:41:57 PM

You're the one who keeps on about it, you should really stay on topic bub. This is a speculation thread, not a "Lets talk about how someone lost their money and bully them thread".

Wink
What do you ever mean?

I merely pointed out that you lost money as a result of your incompetence, which in turn leads us to speculate that you may be incompetent in other areas, such as forecasting analysis. That is merely logical, I see no bullying there.

Are you sensitive?
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:56:58 PM

And we have heard your opinion. So many bulls involved in something because they hope and wish it will succeed. Sorry for being the Mayor of Realville and you don't like it. People never want to hear good advice, and they always shoot the messenger. ALWAYS.

Try not to let the delusional speculators get to you. Some people here think that BTC has to go either boom or bust. There is a middle ground with a positive, bullish long-term outlook, and that's where I currently stand.

I agree on that.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

Wink
What do you ever mean?

I merely pointed out that you lost money as a result of your incompetence, which in turn leads us to speculate that you may be incompetent in other areas, such as forecasting analysis. That is merely logical, I see no bullying there.

Are you sensitive?

What ever do you mean? Why don't you just say what you mean instead of beating around the bush so much. SPIT IT OUT(no pun intended).
Arghhh

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:07:00 PM

You're kinda derailing your own thread here, buddy.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:57:58 PM

You're kinda derailing your own thread here, buddy.

So do you have anything to contribute? Or are you going to keep derailing my thread... Admin please delete all posts from him on this thread. Thanks.
Arghhh

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

Cool contribution bro, contribute again.
Dr. LY

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:38:30 PM

A lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

"To the moon" is a joke which has no actual meaning. Is "the moon" $1000? $700? $10,000? $100,000?

If you're saying we need to "face reality" by acknowledging that bitcoin will never rise again, then you're saying its dead, which is just nonsense.
SlipperySlope

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

Personally, I lost all of my BTC, originally had 5 BTC, turned it into 7 BTC, lost some on a bad trade, lost 45% of my BTC on Cex.io adding "futures options", which I had no idea they were doing(my fault I know). Then I accidentally did a max bet on Just dice and lost most of it, got like .2 BTC left right, then coinex gets hacked rofl... so im down to abotu .05 BTC total.

Despair.

Yet another sentiment data point indicating that we are near the bottom of this bubble collapse.

You obviously failed 7th grade English/Grammar class also. Please educate yourself on Tone/Moods of sentence structure.

Sigh, fucking idiots in here like usual.

Anger.

Negative sentiment prevails.

Bottoms are characterized by a lack of buyers. I cannot imagine a situation that would induce you to buy more bitcoins. Yet that, I believe, is the wisest course of action.

In the morning, when the store hosting my neighborhood Robocoin ATM opens, I will buy some more coin.
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:49:48 PM

Bitcoin, January 2013 - $13    "Bitcoin is never going to rise above $15 you crazy people"

Bitcoin, April 2014 - $460      "Bitcoin is dead, give up"

Bitcoin, January 2015 - Huh?
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:57:37 PM

Personally, I lost all of my BTC, originally had 5 BTC, turned it into 7 BTC, lost some on a bad trade, lost 45% of my BTC on Cex.io adding "futures options", which I had no idea they were doing(my fault I know). Then I accidentally did a max bet on Just dice and lost most of it, got like .2 BTC left right, then coinex gets hacked rofl... so im down to abotu .05 BTC total.

Despair.

Yet another sentiment data point indicating that we are near the bottom of this bubble collapse.

You obviously failed 7th grade English/Grammar class also. Please educate yourself on Tone/Moods of sentence structure.

Anger.

Bottoms are characterized by a lack of buyers. I cannot imagine a situation that would induce you to buy more bitcoins. Yet that, I believe, is the wisest course of action.

In the morning, when the store hosting my neighborhood Robocoin ATM opens, I will buy some more coin.

Definitely. I'm buying too. Market sentiment is very bottom-ish.

And OP: you bought close to the top. I'm sure you didn't expect BTC to go just up forever, and that by analizing past history you know it is prone to boom and bust cycles. Just hold.

SlipperySlope

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:16:28 PM

Bitcoin, January 2013 - $13    "Bitcoin is never going to rise above $15 you crazy people"

My favorite from 2011 . . .

There are still a lot of people with a lot of coins that were acquired when the price was well under a dollar.  If things continue, I'm sure many of them will be happy to cash out at even $5 (potentially profiting thousands of dollars in from a small initial investment in less than a year).  I think everybody should be prepared for things to get real ugly.  Honestly, I'm not even confident this project will survive a year as anything more than a tiny hobby with a market cap of a few million.  It looks to me like this ship is sinking, and I have a hard time imagining any well-funded investors foolish enough to jump on board at this point.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:18:56 AM

My favorite from 2011 . . .

There are still a lot of people with a lot of coins that were acquired when the price was well under a dollar.  If things continue, I'm sure many of them will be happy to cash out at even $5 (potentially profiting thousands of dollars in from a small initial investment in less than a year).  I think everybody should be prepared for things to get real ugly.  Honestly, I'm not even confident this project will survive a year as anything more than a tiny hobby with a market cap of a few million.  It looks to me like this ship is sinking, and I have a hard time imagining any well-funded investors foolish enough to jump on board at this point.

Those same ppl moved onto complaining about deflation. 10 minute
block times and irreversible tx.. maybe annonmity too.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:56:39 AM

A lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

"To the moon" is a joke which has no actual meaning. Is "the moon" $1000? $700? $10,000? $100,000?

If you're saying we need to "face reality" by acknowledging that bitcoin will never rise again, then you're saying its dead, which is just nonsense.

Good of you to actually read what I said. But remembering is half the battle. Please re-read and see me after class. D-
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:59:51 AM

Despair.

Anger.

Alright, I will assume you are an inteligent person. How many times have you legit been angry at something someone said on the internet? About .0000000001% of the time right? Guess what man, this isn't one of those times for me, and no one and I mean no one on these forums have ever made me angry. People here are way too lame to actually get me riled. Now I will respond with vulgarity when I believe I am speaking with someone who is actually better of 6 feet under. Since you still want to say I am exhibiting anger, I will once again call you wrong and claim you failed 7th grade English/Grammar class and I will add further; you have most likely failed all English/Grammar courses all through high school as well.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:00:27 AM

Nice random quoting that has nothing to do with the topic....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: