Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are girls using Bitcoins?  (Read 17626 times)
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:17:48 PM

Just check twitter, Ashton Kutcher is big upping Bitcoin, this only means Ashton Kutcher is tweeting about Bitcoin to millions of girls that are following him. This is the best advertisement we can have when it comes to Bitcoin being used by girls.

Meh doesn't mean any of them will take any notice but I guess fans like to do things their idols endorse.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:21:47 PM

Just check twitter, Ashton Kutcher is big upping Bitcoin, this only means Ashton Kutcher is tweeting about Bitcoin to millions of girls that are following him. This is the best advertisement we can have when it comes to Bitcoin being used by girls.

Meh doesn't mean any of them will take any notice but I guess fans like to do things their idols endorse.

Well they will at least read it and know it's something, that's something. As more and more celebrities start talking about Bitcoin in twitter then critical mass will ensue.

luttelcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:18:20 PM

How could you think such a thing
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:51:37 PM

The female brain lacks the processing power to allow a woman to read, and girls also lack the upper body strength that would allow them to depress a power button or switch for enabling electronic devices. Due to these, and numerous other limitations, girls do not use Bitcoin.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:16:26 PM

The female brain lacks the processing power to allow a woman to read, and girls also lack the upper body strength that would allow them to depress a power button or switch for enabling electronic devices. Due to these, and numerous other limitations, girls do not use Bitcoin.
Hahaha. Priceless.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
JennaK

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Screw you
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:23:15 PM

Screw you

You failed a simple Turing test and are therefore a bot. Mods, please delete JennaK account.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:15:43 AM

There are two of these threads?

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:18:25 PM

I have female friends who use and trade BTC I personally dont get the old stigma that IT or technical skills in regards to new techonology is almost completely male, thats a very old view in my eyes.

I'm trying to get as many women as possible interested in crypto-currency. Bitcoin mostly but I don't believe bitcoin can survive long term without at least one altcoin that breaks away from the pack as well.

Arguably not even Facebook has a monopoly on social media - there's VK (Russian) and Renren (Chinese) and both of these are blatant ripoffs / reskins of Facebook, right down to the colouring (at least Litecoin went with different colours) and they're worth huge money.  Then, as you know, Facebook came after Myspace and Facebook was arguably (technically) a fork of ConnectU (Harvard Connection).

No single coin will ever be independent - the daytraders at least want multiple coins so they can make profit off volatility between the coins.  It's like suggesting there should only be one $Fiat currency but in reality that's never been the case in human history.  People tend to empower currencies of their choice and there's always been willingness for interchangeability.  As absurd as it may be, you can get exchange US dollars for currency from North Korea, Cuba and Papua New Guinea and vice versa without much issue.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
ArbatDeli

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

Screw you

You failed a simple Turing test and are therefore a bot. Mods, please delete JennaK account.

Somebody give this guy a cookie.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:41:52 PM

I know that at least one women is using Bitcoin Wink
mastero

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

Come on, guys!
I'm sure there are girls here.

Goc.io - the exchange with huge perspectives!
Биpжи и cepвиcы для кpипты.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:41:48 PM

Is it funny or annoying that there is an exact parallel thread (created a year before this one was) being discussed side by side on the forum today?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261598.0

Girls can do anything boys can do, at least that's what they tell me...I believe them.

mastero

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Is it funny or annoying that there is an exact parallel thread (created a year before this one was) being discussed side by side on the forum today?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261598.0

Girls can do anything boys can do, at least that's what they tell me...I believe them.

Haha! Didn't see this one!

The discussion there is much more active!  Wink

ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:46:39 AM

Disappointing to read how some men think about the women in their lives here. Maybe more disappointing to further know what they think of themselves.

BitcoinMillionaire

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:03:12 PM

Girls are interested as soon as you tell them how much you've made with Bitcoin. They try to be all geeky and stuff, but I can tell they really don't care, heh!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JennaK

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:59:38 PM

Its all about the money for me Wink
ElectroGoku

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:38:59 PM

Yes, the income is nice however, I like the programming fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and the innovative operation of how they are generated. Cryptocurrencies has change the world and the lives of it's inhabitants. You can't put a gender behind a good idea, but instead a person behind a good idea. Smiley

mastero

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:29:42 AM

Girls are interested as soon as you tell them how much you've made with Bitcoin. They try to be all geeky and stuff, but I can tell they really don't care, heh!

Come on! Not all the girls are the same...

ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:43:39 AM

Come on! Not all the girls are the same...

Right. Not all men are the same... too.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: