|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
June 17, 2026, 12:55:57 PM Last edit: August 20, 2026, 03:09:29 PM by Murat |
|
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2124
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
|
 |
June 18, 2026, 02:06:30 PM |
|
First of all, I would like to commend you on setting up the new service; we need more of this.
My concern is the no-KYC and non-custodial part. So long as the funds are going to leave my address to a deposit address, I have no control over those funds until the time they send me back the coins I want; I don't think that is noncustodial. Your aggregator may be "noncustodial," but your partners are, and that changes everything. Same thing with NO KYC. Isn't ChangeNow notorious with KYC verification at times?
|
|
|
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4827
|
 |
June 19, 2026, 09:05:33 AM |
|
ChangeNOW swap has a bad reputation on the forum, and adding them may cause problems with customers and their funds being frozen. I tried to conduct a transaction via NEAR Intents and it didn't work, so I think there's a problem with the API.
|
|
|
|
|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
June 19, 2026, 11:08:34 AM |
|
ChangeNOW swap has a bad reputation on the forum, and adding them may cause problems with customers and their funds being frozen. I tried to conduct a transaction via NEAR Intents and it didn't work, so I think there's a problem with the API.
Thanks for trying, which pair did you try? i just tried btc > eth, worked fine for me. I added changenow just for Hype tokens, i will remove them when i find someone else.
|
|
|
|
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4827
|
 |
June 19, 2026, 11:57:40 AM |
|
Thanks for trying, which pair did you try? i just tried btc > eth, worked fine for me.
I tried again to perform a BTC > ETH exchange via NEAR Intents and got the same error.  On some routes, I get the error "Refund address must be used".
|
|
|
|
|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
June 19, 2026, 12:56:21 PM |
|
I tried again to perform a BTC > ETH exchange via NEAR Intents and got the same error.  On some routes, I get the error "Refund address must be used". That's probably because you didn't provide a refund address. Could you try with valid refund address?
|
|
|
|
Trêvoid
Copper Member
Hero Member
   

Activity: 644
Merit: 771
kycnone.com █ No KYC / AML
|
 |
June 21, 2026, 11:36:11 AM Merited by Pmalek (3), Murat (1) |
|
ChangeNow have frequent shotgun KYC checks, and that can lead to many swaps getting frozen. This makes the account/transaction a high KYC risk so consider using KYC-free alternatives instead.
Best regards, — Trêvoid
|
|
|
|
|
|
albon
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2470
|
 |
June 23, 2026, 05:39:50 PM |
|
Thank you for this update and for listening to the community by removing ChangeNOW. However, what liquidity provider has replaced it, and what criteria do you use to choose or remove a liquidity provider in the future? What requirements must a provider meet in order to remain integrated with your platform? Also, does your Track page provide TxIDs for every step of the swap? Without them, users have no way to verify whether the funds actually go through the providers you mention.
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2124
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
|
However, what liquidity provider has replaced it, and what criteria do you use to choose or remove a liquidity provider in the future? What requirements must a provider meet in order to remain integrated with your platform?
The service is just a cross-chain swap aggregator, and according to the available information, they currently route through 5 different protocols: THORChain, Chainflip, NEAR Intents, Changee, and CCE.Cash. The list is probably bound to change from time to time, but I think the focus will most be on services that do not pester users with KYC verification.
|
|
|
|
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9602
|
It's a good thing that you removed ChangeNOW. They shouldn't be anywhere near a service that markets itself as non-custodial and KYC-free. However, you also need to be careful with NEAR Intents. That service has a freezing and coin confiscation mechanism as well. And it performs AML checks. I have also read that they have been known to ask users for KYC. It's been discussed in the past. Here is one example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5574634.0The reason why that user had their coins frozen doesn't matter. The fact that it's possible to do matters. Here is one valuable quote: Let me clarify the protocols involved:
THORChain: A protocol that does NOT have screening or AML checks.
NEAR Protocol (NEAR Intents): A different protocol that DOES perform screening and AML checks, and requests KYC when transactions are flagged.
The problem with SwapKit.dev:
Both protocols are promoted through SwapKit.dev. Most developers and swap/API providers don't realize that integrating SwapKit.dev for their exchange services is like tying a noose around their own neck.
Why? Because SwapKit routes through multiple protocols with different policies. You might think you're using a no-KYC service, but your transaction gets routed through NEAR Intents, which has AML screening.
What the user can do: • Request a refund (if the service cooperates) • Say goodbye to his funds forever (if they don't)
Bottom line: This is why using third-party APIs and aggregators is dangerous. You don't control the routing, and you don't know which protocol will actually process your swap.
Thorswap is just one of the exchange site based on swapkit.dev.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
|
noorman0
|
 When all quotes are displayed, and I click on routes other than the BEST, I can no longer revert my selection to the BEST route. Haven't tried the desktop version, only mobile view. Note: Just using random addresses from chain explorer for testing, not actually mine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
July 30, 2026, 12:46:15 PM |
|
When all quotes are displayed, and I click on routes other than the BEST, I can no longer revert my selection to the BEST route. Haven't tried the desktop version, only mobile view.
Note: Just using random addresses from chain explorer for testing, not actually mine.
I just pull the fixes, can you try again? You should be able to change routes now.
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
Okay... I just tried this service by converting from USDT (Ethereum) to Solana by selecting protocol (CCe.cash) because only this is the best offer, although other protocol differences are slight.   Just out of curiosity, is it possible to add chain BSC to USDT?
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
July 31, 2026, 01:17:11 AM |
|
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to add chain BSC to USDT?
Thanks for trying the service. I just added USDT(BSC) Feel free to leave a feedback on Monerica (You can find the link at the bottom of our site)
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shishir99
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082
|
 |
August 16, 2026, 11:33:31 AM |
|
Well done.
I knew you were a good campaign manager, and you have handled some successful campaigns before; your feedback page speaks for itself. However, I did not know that you are a good developer too. The UI looks good. But I think you can improve more in some areas. It would be good if you could make the logo clearer and simpler. Also, having a light mode in the UI will be a good advantage for regular users. I see you got some feedback on Monerica already. Congratulations on that.
Since I have joined the Zeto.cash campaign, I would like to vouch for them. Please consider adding them if you are accepting any vouch/request from the Bitcointalk forum. They have 0.33 BTC escrowed with AB de Royse.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
|
Murat (OP)
|
 |
August 18, 2026, 11:25:26 AM Last edit: August 21, 2026, 04:16:27 AM by Murat Merited by hugeblack (2), RGBTC (1) |
|
Update - 1. Logo was updated. I think its much clearer now! 2. Fees cut down to 1% from 2! 3. @thorchain now follows tokensfund on Twitter. 4. Light mode is next! I will update this thread once I've update about it. 5. Near Intent removed completely. Too many red flags! 6. Thread design updated.
|
|
|
|
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 11:22:26 PM |
|
Update - 5. Near Intent removed completely. Too many red flags!
it might be something minor (just cosmetic) after removing the near intent protocol. You should update the number of routes from 5 live to 4 routes live. Also that part right below the start swapping button. it should be changed from 5 protocols to 4. That being said, I am curious to know whether you add more protocols to the service in the future.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|