Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 10:05:46 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM WARNING] premiumblock.org successor to premu.xyz scam  (Read 626 times)
Zwei (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1461


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:22:22 PM
 #21

i think Epaper is also in on the scheme, but since he didn't promot it directly i'm not 100% sure.
...
I think that Epaper account should be observed thoroughly. Something is completely off about it. I can see they even had a recent change of email address.
now would you look at this:



I have been playing for a while and somehow this is my first one. I honestly thought I was just getting a decent hand at first, then the board kept giving me exactly what I needed.

Still feels unreal seeing that final card come down. Probably one of those hands I’ll remember for a long time 😂
only took this piece of shit after playing dumb 8 days to shill for it again (directly this time).
thanks to @acroman08, it didn't even take more than an hour after posting that to be red tagged.

trust flag: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3598

Epaper
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 813
Merit: 119



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:45:53 PM
 #22

I haven't had time to reply yet, I'm just observing, waiting for other people's reviews to see whether the site is legit or not.
hmm... you are just observing and waiting for other people replies. on a locked thread?
and you want to see if an already proven scam poker site is legit or not? are you playing stupid with me?

These people are really persistent, I wouldn't be surprised if they create more of this kind of thread.

Where to play high stakes online poker with crypto?
i hope they do, the more they spam that link, the more likely an admin would do something about it.

I guess this means that the topic starter (Riberox) is also part of the scheme? If so then the account deserves a trust flag and red tag as well. They are probably trying to target guest user or newbies.
i suspect as much, and Riberox definitely is in on the scheme, why would he add that site link to the poll if he is not?
these scammers are the only ones who know about it and are actively shilling it.

i think Epaper is also in on the scheme, but since he didn't promot it directly i'm not 100% sure.

How do you know it's a scam site? Have you ever played there? I successfully withdrew my winnings and there were no problems.
Zwei (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1461


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:06:56 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2026, 10:05:37 AM by Zwei
 #23

How do you know it's a scam site?
duh, because the same scammer (you) is behind other scam websites.

the twitter account on that website also was promoting premu.xyz, which is a scam prediction market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5586161.0


https://x.com/PlayBlind_com/status/2063736377074659593
you made this mistake, remember? nice try deleting that tweet btw, but unfortunately for you, there is a screenshot and an archive: https://archive.is/bed0Q


should i mention this as well?  Roll Eyes
damn you are stupid.

Have you ever played there? I successfully withdrew my winnings and there were no problems.
ofc you successfully withdrew from your own scam website, lol.

i'm not going to waste any more of my time with you, so in the most disrespectful way, fuck off.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!