Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EternalBTCPonzi ROUND2 ¤ 121% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ NEW ROUND !  (Read 8564 times)
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:25:18 AM

0.01517175 btc can not pay anyone Guy.
As I said jump in http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php fast they just start reasonable min/Max with 25% refund you won't lost all your money like this and it's automated system

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:13:03 AM

Looks like the admin is trying to sneak away some btc but he was caught! Let's see what he has to say for himself.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:29:27 AM

0.01517175 btc can not pay anyone Guy.
As I said jump in http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php fast they just start reasonable min/Max with 25% refund you won't lost all your money like this and it's automated system

hellyeah, the 25% refund is not something fixed. It is that much at this moment. As more deposits will come (or donations), the guarantee fund is going to increase, and the  then it's a different issue. Right now it is 25% because the guarantee fund is 0.24792300 BTC which at this moment is distributed evenly between the last 5 deposits (evenly because they are all 0.2 BTC, but if someone would have a bigger deposit, it would have a bigger share of it - of course of a different guarantee fund because that would increase, and depending on the deposit would be distributed among fewer people as some were paid).
For example with a 0.75 BTC deposit would made then the new guarantee fund would be 0.285423 BTC then the insured amount would go over 0.07 BTC for a 0.2 BTC deposit, and so on...

The system automatically recalculates after each deposit/donation the insured amount.

josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

i added up all payments and there is 1BTC missing.
total deposited= 12,938
total payed= 11,939

so, 125BTC, care to explain?

because it seems you have money to pay 4 people at least, me included.
i thought it was weird with the recent deposits that i was not payed but just now i did the math. and your sudden disapearance doesn't make it better

all the BTC disapeared goes into this wallet: 1JcnxcFXJLoTpWo2AzfsFWVaNLNawksu2r

so pay the people that are waiting  please

have you done well the calculations? it would be marvellous that there was 1 BTC to pay to the following ones.
It is strange that admin is not somewhere here and has not included yet the new payment of 0.015 BTC

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:24:16 AM

yes i'm sure.

the money goes to the same wallet each time...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Delo024

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:08:04 AM

yes i'm sure.

This happened in the first round as well... Except the admin skimmed much more... 1.1 btc in one transaction alone...

Has anyone heard from him? Not that we can do anything...
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:23:44 AM

What I can recommend you all is to check my system... Smiley (You'll find it my signature).

With bold blue is always marked at every deposit the guaranteed amount. In case there are no new payouts in 24 hours then what's written with blue will be returned to the person who made the deposit anyway. The blue amount is always recalculated at each deposit, payout or donation (as 5% of each deposit goes to the guarantee fund, and as it increases of course the guarantee fund will be bigger, and the insured amount will raise). Donations are going in 100% to the guarantee fund, so if everybody would donate a small amount, then the guarantee fund would be so high... Smiley

hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:33:33 AM

What I can recommend you all is to check my system... Smiley (You'll find it my signature).

With bold blue is always marked at every deposit the guaranteed amount. In case there are no new payouts in 24 hours then what's written with blue will be returned to the person who made the deposit anyway. The blue amount is always recalculated at each deposit, payout or donation (as 5% of each deposit goes to the guarantee fund, and as it increases of course the guarantee fund will be bigger, and the insured amount will raise). Donations are going in 100% to the guarantee fund, so if everybody would donate a small amount, then the guarantee fund would be so high... Smiley

This is good way to bring your money back from Eternal ponzi r1&2

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
validium

Activity: 350

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:42:14 AM

what happens to the coins from round 1 https://blockchain.info/address/121jfy7iR2Q6HCNL3oZFDK2WTjigFZRAVb

hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:44:38 AM

No more round 1 and round 2 Guy it's all over
Anyway http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php is good choice for now with guarantee fund

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:52:15 PM

That doesn't smell good, I didn't do the calculations to see if there was money missing, maybe OP is keeping it for refunds? But being AOK for so long is not nice anyway

This ponzi was the last I was playing with ponzimatic.net which has been running successfully for weeks and gives back 50% to every deposit that was not paid when the round is over

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:01:04 PM

I think this round is over now so sadly but no time to sad guys.
This game just started with guarantee fund.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555504.0

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:07:55 PM

I think this round is over now so sadly but no time to sad guys.
This game just started with guarantee fund.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555504.0
Of course, our friend the shill doesn't care that people lost money to this Ponzi operator scammer, because after all, he only gives a shit about profit - right? That's just how it works - right?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:15:35 PM

it's seem admin online now
let's see what can he do next.
refund and next round or not  Cheesy

let's make best Ponzi again

125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:22:35 PM

Hello guys ! Site updated. So much posts !
If you guys feel to lost in round 2.
This Ponzi just started http://cEEEEEEEEEEEtc.php
You can join now deposit fast profit fast
Full automated don't wait admin to payout + refund system

Round 3 soon Smiley But with many changes !

total deposited= 12,938
total payed= 11,939

Yes I can, but you have to understand how a bitcoin's transaction works. When I sent BTC, some BTC should go to the change address (all time the same) and when there are no BTC in my 121x1 address, there are BTC on my change address. Sometimes it's not 121x1 who sent BTC but the change address (1JN). For example I paid 0.06908BTC to 17H (TX out here) and this transaction not appear for 121x1 address because 121x1 don't sent BTC !

yes i'm sure.
It's the change address. So when you want to see my final balance you have to look on 121x1 (address on the website) and 1JN.

That doesn't smell good, I didn't do the calculations to see if there was money missing, maybe OP is keeping it for refunds? But being AOK for so long is not nice anyway
You can check 1 by 1 my TX in and TX out on the website, it's easy all links are updated. So you can see there are no cheating from me.

This round 2 will be ended soon. There are not enough deposits. The round 2 received more than 10 BTC in 3 hours, it's very good and I learned from that. So I will launch a new ponzi series with new rules. I will make "FlashBTCPonzi", one game per weeks (or two), each game will rolling for 20 hours only. In this way I will be fully available for my players, and the game's speed will be very fast ! At the end of the game, if there are BTC in the wallet, every payouts pending will be refund (because there are refund system). My website will change too, every transaction will be update automatically (but the design change). No change address too, it's very confusing.

For this round, I tried a refund system, but I don't keep enough BTC in my wallet... I am very sorry for that. It's my bad. So I will use my personal fees to refund people. You can expect a 6.4% refund, but without my contribution it's 0.6% refund...

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
hellyeah

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

Hello guys ! Site updated. So much posts !
If you guys feel to lost in round 2.
This Ponzi just started http://cEEEEEEEEEEEtc.php
You can join now deposit fast profit fast
Full automated don't wait admin to payout + refund system

Round 3 soon Smiley But with many changes !

total deposited= 12,938
total payed= 11,939

Yes I can, but you have to understand how a bitcoin's transaction works. When I sent BTC, some BTC should go to the change address (all time the same) and when there are no BTC in my 121x1 address, there are BTC on my change address. Sometimes it's not 121x1 who sent BTC but the change address (1JN). For example I paid 0.06908BTC to 17H (TX out here) and this transaction not appear for 121x1 address because 121x1 don't sent BTC !

yes i'm sure.
It's the change address. So when you want to see my final balance you have to look on 121x1 (address on the website) and 1JN.

You can check 1 by 1 my TX in and TX out on the website, it's easy all links are updated. So you can see there are no cheating from me.

This round 2 will be ended soon. There are not enough deposits. The round 2 received more than 10 BTC in 3 hours, it's very good and I learned from that. So I will launch a new ponzi series with new rules. I will make "FlashBTCPonzi", one game per weeks (or two), each game will rolling for 20 hours only. In this way I will be fully available for my players, and the game's speed will be very fast ! At the end of the game, if there are BTC in the wallet, every payouts pending will be refund (because there are refund system). My website will change too, every transaction will be update automatically (but the design change). No change address too, it's very confusing.

For this round, I tried a refund system, but I don't keep enough BTC in my wallet... I am very sorry for that. It's my bad. So I will use my personal fees to refund people. You can expect a 6.4% refund, but without my contribution it's 0.6% refund...

Welcome back I lost money but I can understand I accepted the risk before play the ponzi Smiley

sereno

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:54:33 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 05:09:24 PM by sereno

what you're saying about the change adress it's simply not true!

the fact is that you payed one BTC less then deposited.

add up all the payments and you'll see that 1BTC is missing.

oh well, doesn't matter anymore.

you all turn to this. is just a matter of time....

my money you won't see it anymore anyway

with your so called change adress you're paying ponzimatic etc.
what a bunch of crap...

13yjiv5TZgPUp3N16xrWYmmC8d4Z8XCT6t   this is your personal wallet and as you can see you payed yourself a lot in the first round and a big payment in the 2nd.

final balance 1.60BTC.

that's what you stole!!!!

as you say, all the transactions are recorded...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

13yjiv5TZgPUp3N16xrWYmmC8d4Z8XCT6t   this is your personal wallet and as you can see you payed yourself a lot in the first round and a big payment in the 2nd.

final balance 1.60BTC.

It's not my wallet, I dont invest with my BTC, but with my time. I think "13yji" is the same person than "1BUZ", as you can see in the round 2, "1BUZ" sent 0.34 BTC to unblock "13yji" 1.581BTC payout. And this player (1yji or 1BUZ) is not a scammer. He just won at the ponzi game that's all. And if you want to look, every deposits are presented chronologically, there is no cheats. The rule number one is : Your investment is sent to old investors, and you get paid from new investors.

Please don't troll like this and say I am a scammer. I handled an amount between 2 and 5 BTC in my wallet and I don't scammed it...

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 05:38:17 PM

New round tonight?

sereno

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

13yjiv5TZgPUp3N16xrWYmmC8d4Z8XCT6t   this is your personal wallet and as you can see you payed yourself a lot in the first round and a big payment in the 2nd.

final balance 1.60BTC.

It's not my wallet, I dont invest with my BTC, but with my time. I think "13yji" is the same person than "1BUZ", as you can see in the round 2, "1BUZ" sent 0.34 BTC to unblock "13yji" 1.581BTC payout. And this player (1yji or 1BUZ) is not a scammer. He just won at the ponzi game that's all. And if you want to look, every deposits are presented chronologically, there is no cheats. The rule number one is : Your investment is sent to old investors, and you get paid from new investors.

Please don't troll like this and say I am a scammer. I handled an amount between 2 and 5 BTC in my wallet and I don't scammed it...

i admit you're right.

but how do you explain that there's 1BTC not payed?

add up all the payments, you'll see that 1BTC is missing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: