Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minersource.net Credit Cards Now Accepted  (Read 6208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thomas_s (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:55:52 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 12:25:45 AM by thomas_s

Started a new thread, more than enough needed changing. [Last Updated 5/18/14]

Please Note, All support issues are handled thru our support desk, support@minersource.net , or by contacting us at:
http://minersource.net/pages/contact-us

***All personal information captured by our website is secured by SSL from Shopify on the checkout page, no other page requests personal information, all information is stored on Shopify databases, if you don't want to create an account because it asks for your email it isn't required and you can checkout as a guest***

***Orders are not fully imported into Shopify and some of the ones that are display that the items have been shipped, this is an error and doesn't affect anyone, we don't use Shopify for shipping all orders have already been imported to our shipping program***

Welcome to the new Minersource.net! We are a premier Bitcoin Miner and services provider, located in
Denver, Colorado. From being Black Arrow's US Based Re seller, to stocking a wide variety of Bitcoin Miners and Accessories, to providing customized laser-engraved physical bitcoins, we are constantly expanding our product line in order to better serve our customers.

Minersource.net

See our new Miner Support Guides!
http://minersource.net/pages/miner-setup-guides

Latest News and Updates about Us and our products can be found either on our website:
http://minersource.net/blogs/news
Or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/minersource

Hours Of Buisness:
Monday Thru Friday, 10AM to 6PM Mountain Time [GMT -6]

We Currently Accept For Payment:
BTC [Bitpay], Wire Transfer/Cash Deposit [Wells Fargo], And Money Order/Certified Check.

Specials:
Coupon code FREESHIP for free shipping up to $50 Ended April 8, 2014
Coupon code newsite for 5% off your order, limited to first 25 uses

Hosting: [SLA is required]
We also offer hosting, just select it from the drop down on the product page, if you are placing a bulk order and would like hosting please contact us.

Benefits:
  • No customs fees, while the units remain in the USA
  • No waiting for shipping, most hosted units begin mining on your pool within a few hours of order confirmation
  • No surprise power bills
  • 24/7 security with video surveillance
  • High powered cooling system

Upon end of hosting term you have the choice to ship the product or renew the hosting contract, we may even be able to help you sell it.

Shipping:
We ship from Denver, CO using USPS and UPS and also offer local pickup.
Our shipping system is fully automated any requests must be submitted prior to placing your order, our shipping system automatically generates all customs forms if your country charges high tax rates for imports please select a hosting option.

Bitpay has a 1 hour lag time before confirming payments.

Wire transfers may take up to 7 business days to clear, if your order is not confirmed by the 7th business day please open a ticket by sending an email to support (at) minersource.net with your order#, date of sending payment, bank name, name on the wire and optionally a scanned copy of the wire transfer receipt.

Cash deposits are normally cleared within 2 hours, remember to send a picture of your deposit receipt to support (at) minersource.net with your order#.

USPS* - If payment clears after 10AM Mountain Time [GMT -6] your order will ship next business day**
UPS* - If payment clears before 1PM Mountain Time [GMT -6] your order will ship the same business day**

*USPS and UPS ground options are not guaranteed services, delays in the USPS or UPS networks can delay these packages.

**Applies to in stock merchandise only, large orders and custom engraving may need additional time contact us to find out if your order can be shipped same day.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:56:16 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 04:45:16 PM by thomas_s

[News Update Monday 4/7/2014]

Minersource.net, A leading supplier of bitcoin mining equipment and sales, is pleased to announce today it has been chosen to supply Micro Electronics Inc’s 23 nationwide stores with Bitcoin Mining Equipment and accessories.  This agreement with Microcenter will significantly expand Minersource.net’s and Micro Center’s presence in the rapidly growing Bitcoin Market.
Minersource.net was formed in 2013 is the premier bitcoin miner and service provider for the United States.  In addition to being the official US Reseller of Black Arrow Technologies, we also directly distribute products from many other vendors at an affordable price and speed that few other competitors can match. Minersource provides everything from the lowest end USB Bitcoin miners, to a monstrous miner at over 2 TH/sec

Speaking about the new partnership, Matthew Carson, co-founder of Minersource, said, “We are both honored and excited about being chosen to be Microcenters primary supplier of bitcoin equipment and services, and look forward to working closely with Microcenter as they develop their market in this exciting new area of consumer electronics”.

Micro Center, Inc. was founded in 1979 and operates as a subsidiary of Micro Electronics, Inc. With over $1B in annual revenue, Micro Center is one of the leading electronics retailers in the United States, with over 20 locations in a large number of States.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:09:24 PM

Got some big news coming monday Smiley
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:44:45 PM

Bump, shipping begins now =)

Added the Microcenter news update to the second post.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

Shipping begins in a few hours.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

Currently shipping.

Price reduced on the 1 TH/s units, we are also offering 1 month free hosting simply select the 1 month hosting from the drop down of the product, your unit can begin hashing for you within a few hours.

Flashsale on gridseeds $129.99
Winyar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:22:52 PM

Hello
http://minersource.net/products/gridseed-5-chip-scrypt-plus-sha256
what I can read from the info is that 1 mini-usb is included, but what about the power supply? is that included as well?
in case it is not included, what and where can I buy a power cable that I can use on 1 Gridseed?

-Regards
Winyar

thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Hello
http://minersource.net/products/gridseed-5-chip-scrypt-plus-sha256
what I can read from the info is that 1 mini-usb is included, but what about the power supply? is that included as well?
in case it is not included, what and where can I buy a power cable that I can use on 1 Gridseed?

-Regards
Winyar

The power cable does not come with the gridseed just a usb cable, to power it you can use one of these

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AXDVUS/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

----

Here's a special promotion for the weekend make an order today with coupon 5now10later get $5 off this order and when your order ships you will receive $10 off the next order.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

We have now added a direct Facebook Store, Automated RMA System, more Co-Location information/pricing, and a direct customer feedback system.

Also Update on the Order importing:
http://minersource.net/blogs/news/13686173-imported-orders
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

Now Available for Same-Day Shipment

Spondoolies-Tech SP10 Dawson 1.5TH
http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/spondoolies-tech-sp10-dawson-1-5th-bitcoin-miner
Gridseed 5.2mh Blade
http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/gridseed-g-blade-asic-miner
Avalon Gen 3 800GH Miner
http://minersource.net/collections/frontpage/products/800-gh-sec-avalon-g3-40nm-bitcoin-miner
Gridseed 5:1 Power Cables
http://minersource.net/products/pcie-to-gridseed-power-cable
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:29:40 PM

Don't forget to leave a review on products you purchase for a $5 off coupon, just send an email when you make it good reviews only (even 1 stars as long as it is constructive).
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:27:46 AM

Got my Gridseed (fast ship too) & installed CGminer & Zadig & put my pool info in the bat file & VIOLIA!!!!!!!!!!!  Too easy!!!! I'll be back for more soon  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Maybe add a USB cable in the box,the only gripe I got  Cheesy

Did a review for ya  Wink

Thanks Minersource!!!!!!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:23:25 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 10:05:25 PM by bobsag3

Got my Gridseed (fast ship too) & installed CGminer & Zadig & put my pool info in the bat file & VIOLIA!!!!!!!!!!!  Too easy!!!! I'll be back for more soon  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Did a review for ya  Wink

All gridseeds should have come with a USB cable- check your email Smiley

Gridseed Blades Now include 1 month free hosting!
Online within 48 hours of payment clearing or your money back + 10%!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:32:51 AM

Did a review for ya  Wink

All gridseeds should have come with a USB cable- check your email Smiley

Gridseed Blades Now include 1 month free hosting!
Online within 48 hours of payment clearing or your money back + 10%!

Thanks for your help bobsag3  Cool 

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:25:09 PM

All weekend orders are being processed now, will ship out today.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:16:49 PM

***All personal information captured by our website is secured by SSL from Shopify on the checkout page, no other page requests personal information, all information is stored on Shopify databases, if you don't want to create an account because it asks for your email it isn't required and you can checkout as a guest***

***Orders are not fully imported into Shopify and some of the ones that are display that the items have been shipped, this is an error and doesn't affect anyone, we don't use Shopify for shipping all orders have already been imported to our shipping program***

Shipping begins in a few hours.
thomas_s (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:45:06 PM

Shipping's happening right now, here's a picture of some things heading to Microcenter, we'll do an update when we know where / when they will be available for purchase

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

Pricing has been updated for several items.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:41:19 PM

Buy um up folks!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:50:23 PM

Just a clarification- All hosting contracts for the G-Blade and Antminer INCLUDE the PSU, no purchase separately required

Also!
$150 off Gridseed blade through tuesday the 29th, use cupon code: GRIDSALE
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: