Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that there are some people who doesn't know how to face the public?  (Read 823 times)
Crytohillss
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 114


View Profile
July 25, 2026, 03:00:53 PM
 #61

I believe that majority of people don't know how to speak in public, they will flow very well in small gatherings but when they are in a large gathering and all eyes are in them they will suddenly become confused and stage fright will overshadow their confidence. It takes courage to face a crowd and be very confident to remember everything that you have to say and be very articulate, I believe that many speakers usually have that that fear at the beginning of their speech and as they progress they will be building their confidence.

I think that the major reason why many people have stage fright is because they don't want to make a fool of themselves in the public and the feeling will make them to be nervous if they are called upon to address a large gathering. To avoid stage fright it is necessary to be familiar with what we are about to speak about, by the time you start you will gradually gain confidence. Rehearsing in front of a mirror or friends before facing a large gathering can be helpful to avoid stage fright.
I do not think that stage fear is the main reason that most people struggle while speaking in public though they are comfortable speaking in front of others but they lack experience while organising their thoughts using clear way of communication or adapting different audience, these other skills that they should improve that can be learned with practice rather than just having the fear of public speaking, also if there are people who are very well aware of the topic, but familiar with the topic is not always going to eliminate nerviousness while adressing in a crowd.

They should manage and learn that how to control those nerve instead of just expecting them to disappear, public speaking is just simply that every one and anyone can develop at any time by just having practice and be confident.
I don't think stage fright the biggest  challenge for most individuals, a lot of the struggle comes down from not knowing how to arrange thoughts clearly, communicate effectively or adjust one massage for different audience those skills that improve with learning even people can still feel nervous before speaking to a crowd. Being knowledgable that doesn't  automatically reduce those nerves, yet the key is studying how to manage them instead of expecting them to deminise.

Opiate32
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 16


View Profile
July 26, 2026, 07:00:28 AM
 #62

It is not that some people don’t know how to face the public, people just communicate differently depending on the environment they find themselves. I have met people who can hold intelligent conversations one on one but become almost silent the moment they are asked to speak to twenty people. Like wise we have people who are very confident on stage but struggle when it comes to personal conversation.

Public speaking is just one form of communication not a measure to someone’s intelligence or competency. Some of the best people in the world today are not natural speakers but their work speaks louder than their words.
Soulistic
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 56
Merit: 28


View Profile
July 26, 2026, 09:32:53 AM
 #63

This is very common in individuals with autism. I experienced a lot of difficulties related to this during adolescence, even before I received an autism diagnosis. In adulthood, I noticed that I started imitating other people's behavior, and after receiving my autism diagnosis, I learned that this is normal for people like us. However, performing in front of crowds is also very emotionally draining. The high number of stimuli in a crowd can cause a lot of fatigue at the end of the day, so I prefer to be selective when socializing. I avoid social situations that will leave me feeling exhausted at the end of the day, which leads many people around me to think I am antisocial, whereas I am much more talkative and myself in small groups where I feel comfortable. I think it's important to consider that every individual is different when faced with such situations; processes that go smoothly for many people can be very draining for some.
Solodoski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 272



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:40:16 AM
 #64

Of course their are people who are afraid or can't express themselves publicly,  it's called stage freight.  This does not mean that they are not intelligent or smart people,  but they just have that fear of facing the public. I am also an example, I used to be sacred of speaking in public, especially during my university days, but later I was able to overcome it, by trying even when I knew I have thus phobia. I think.its something that is common with quiet and shy people, I am talking from experience,  because I am.the quiet type when I was growing up.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Hewlet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 410



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 09:43:44 AM
 #65

I am actually surprise to see that there are some people who doesn't know how to face public, this happened on a seminal hold on our group friends where someone among us was asked to host the people since it was their turn to do that, but it happened that weren't able to present themselves very well.
Social anxiety or call it stage fright is not a disease or a course. As a matter of fact, we all have it only that for some of us, we are able to deal with it quite early enough and have gotten used to speaking confidently in the public. No matter how bad it is, the good thing is that by constant practice, it can be worked on.

Most introverted individual will rather have a small audience were they communicate their thought to than having a full house and most will even device an alternative means of passing their thought to the people without going through the riegour of delivering it in public.it does not make them less of a smart person, it is just a limitation in some individual that can still be worked on.

Joeboy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 347



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:00:29 AM
 #66

Of course their are people who are afraid or can't express themselves publicly,  it's called stage freight.  This does not mean that they are not intelligent or smart people,  but they just have that fear of facing the public. I am also an example, I used to be sacred of speaking in public, especially during my university days, but later I was able to overcome it, by trying even when I knew I have thus phobia. I think.its something that is common with quiet and shy people, I am talking from experience,  because I am.the quiet type when I was growing up.
You overcome your fear by facing it, rather than avoiding it... And so like every other social anxiety disorder, stage freight is something that can be overcome.. And the best way to overcome it is for the individual in question to deliberately and gradually put him/herself in those situations where they would have to face the crowd and speak in front of them.  One could start with maybe 3 person I.e speaking to a little crowd of like 3-6 persons, before finally increasing the numbers until it reached a bigger number and so on like that...I have a school mate like that back then who also suffered from this stage freight, though his own wasn't that severe coz at least he can face his class and even do some explanation while facing them...He only becomes very nervous when he is facing the whole school...Instead of him avoiding that situation, he continued regardless until he was able to overcome that fear and today he feature in local news and public speaking...I so much believe in learning and that no one was even born into perfection, but with learning and the grits to continue regardless, then individual can grow, learn until they achieve perfection...











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Nwadiche
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 50

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 09:02:45 PM
 #67

Yes of course, alots of people find it more difficult to express themselves in public places,  they can speak frequently when talking to few people but once they faces crowds it tuned out to difficult one for them. And not even that they can't speak good English but as a results of fear, and audience might laugh at them if they made some wrong speeches. I've experienced such thing before back then in my secondary school level which i was able to overcome true the help of going to some social gathering, I think is something that's common

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oluwa-btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 689


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 09:36:25 AM
 #68

Some folks do not care about the public eye and everything, they have always been locked in from tender age, so they just want to do their business and dash away back into their hiding place. And I will not say that they're scared, they do not just care about about the public. But when faced with such an opportunity, they could be the best set of people who will happen to grace it comfortably. People who have this particular experience of fear are most people who have been bullied constantly at home and made inferior. Why should I be scared of the public when the young Julio Ceaser dominated the world at a young age?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rabata
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 445



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:45:02 PM
 #69

Yes of course, alots of people find it more difficult to express themselves in public places,  they can speak frequently when talking to few people but once they faces crowds it tuned out to difficult one for them. And not even that they can't speak good English but as a results of fear, and audience might laugh at them if they made some wrong speeches. I've experienced such thing before back then in my secondary school level which i was able to overcome true the help of going to some social gathering, I think is something that's common
The problem of not being able to speak in public is often more related to confidence than knowing the language. A person who can speak very easily in front of a few acquaintances, when faced with a large crowd, can suddenly forget what to say. In real life, we often see that a student can discuss a topic very clearly with them, but when the teacher makes him stand in front of everyone, he becomes very nervous and cannot finish the speech completely. The main reason for this is the thought of what others will think if he makes a mistake.

I think this fear does not go away in a day, it decreases little by little. In the beginning, there is no need to speak in front of too many people, if you have a few acquaintances together, practicing speaking in front of them helps a lot. Gradually, speaking to others also becomes easier. When speaking in front of many people, it is normal to make one or two mistakes, but if you remember those again and again, there is a possibility of making more mistakes, so if you make a mistake, you cannot remember that you made a mistake, and others do not remember it much either. So try to speak whenever you get the chance.

Shineup
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 420
Merit: 195



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:19:41 PM
 #70

I am actually surprise to see that there are some people who doesn't know how to face public, this happened on a seminal hold on our group friends where someone among us was asked to host the people since it was their turn to do that, but it happened that weren't able to present themselves very well.
Social anxiety or call it stage fright is not a disease or a course. As a matter of fact, we all have it only that for some of us, we are able to deal with it quite early enough and have gotten used to speaking confidently in the public. No matter how bad it is, the good thing is that by constant practice, it can be worked on.

Most introverted individual will rather have a small audience were they communicate their thought to than having a full house and most will even device an alternative means of passing their thought to the people without going through the riegour of delivering it in public.it does not make them less of a smart person, it is just a limitation in some individual that can still be worked on.

Honestly I doubt if we all have it as you said, looking around me I know of people who were never that way from when we were very small, there are those that have this boldness even from birth, they are not scared of speaking in the public and they are very much confidence of themselves, it is not a disease but I don't know if I can say that people are born with differently behaviors that they carry from birth. Though it is not really a good thing and why most people are strong enough to fight against it, of course some of this people are the smartest in their quietness, I have one as a very good friend though he has improved alot.

Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 308


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:37:59 PM
 #71

Honestly I doubt if we all have it as you said, looking around me I know of people who were never that way from when we were very small, there are those that have this boldness even from birth, they are not scared of speaking in the public and they are very much confidence of themselves, it is not a disease but I don't know if I can say that people are born with differently behaviors that they carry from birth. Though it is not really a good thing and why most people are strong enough to fight against it, of course some of this people are the smartest in their quietness, I have one as a very good friend though he has improved alot.

You're right not everyone struggles with social anxiety or lack confidence when standing in the public. Growing up, I noticed I had a serious issue standing in a crowded environment and addressing people, most especially in school. I remember those days in school when I would be appointed to lead the devotion. Seriously, it felt as if i  wanted the ground to open and swallow me. Meanwhile I had a friend who was always looking forward to being chosen to lead the devotion.

So I think that we humans are simply different when it comes to dealing with situations.  We have people that are naturally very confident, while some people just need more time and probably a little experience before they can be able to speak in front of people. And as for me, I'm totally different now at least more better than before, so I don't think that people that are nervous to stand in the crowd will remain like that forever.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Compromise me
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 782



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:20:10 PM
 #72

Yes of course, alots of people find it more difficult to express themselves in public places,  they can speak frequently when talking to few people but once they faces crowds it tuned out to difficult one for them. And not even that they can't speak good English but as a results of fear, and audience might laugh at them if they made some wrong speeches. I've experienced such thing before back then in my secondary school level which i was able to overcome true the help of going to some social gathering, I think is something that's common
You are right, sometime people feel it difficult whenever they confront the crowd, but the  crowd is not always the reason for lack of confidence or fear of mocking. I observed that it can happened due to an individual's own overthinking or sometime due to any past incident that majes them nervous to express their opinion.

Thinking alot basically divert the person from the right track, or he can't able to give his best. This type of individual manipulate the situation in their mind or thinking about bad moments that have not actually happened, but its only the prodction of their own mind. This hold them back from performing well or speak confidently, they try to avoid confronting the situation by making lame excuses.
Another reason can be any past bad experiences which may takes long time to rebuild their confidence. Or when any close friends or relatives provide helps or support then they gather courage to handled the crowd easily. Hence these reasons are not problems that cannot be resolved, it can be overcome through practice or through the support or others

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Bitcoin Maxi
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 194
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:59:03 PM
 #73

Yes it is actually very true that they are people that still find it very hard to face the public. It's not necessary that it is because they are introverts. There's differences between the two, introverts are not shy people just that they feel more comfortable in quiet environment and where they are fewer people and they can always face and speak out fluently in public places unlike the people that don't even know how to face the public probably because they are shy, lack confidence  or they are afraid of being embarrassed especially if they cants give correct ideas or answers to questions given to them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Taricoins
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 156



View Profile
Today at 04:44:01 PM
 #74

Well it's not a new thing, it is called stage fright or inferior complex. This feeling makes a person not express themselves freely in public. Most times it is not there fault, it's just unfortunate that they are not used to speaking in public. And anyone who is not familiar with public speaking will surely embarrass him or herself in public. Some people are introvert and don't have that energy to withstand crowd because they are used to private communications. Infact public speaking is not for everybody. People even go to study how speak in public because it's not really easy as you think. Don Just blame the person in question, because he is not used to it.

I don't think it's necessarily inferior complex as a lot of people who are anxious when appealing in crowds are confident in themselves but they just don't understand how talking to crowds work. For a long time I was like that, till now I still feel way off when I talk to a crowd that I haven't seen before, it's more like a knot in my stomach. But one thing for sure is that with continues practice, it gets better

MusaPk
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 479



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:04:21 PM
 #75

Yes it is actually very true that they are people that still find it very hard to face the public. It's not necessary that it is because they are introverts. There's differences between the two, introverts are not shy people just that they feel more comfortable in quiet environment and where they are fewer people and they can always face and speak out fluently in public places unlike the people that don't even know how to face the public probably because they are shy, lack confidence  or they are afraid of being embarrassed especially if they cants give correct ideas or answers to questions given to them.

Social anxiety is the right term for the people who face difficulty in interacting in bigger circles, with people who are outside their friend zone or family. This is really common issue around us and it can be changed or treated with the help of therapy sessions. Now behavioural therapy is very common for people who are reluctant to interact and communicate such these therapies are really helpful for their social anxiety disorder. Also its responsibility of parents to pay special to their kids that are shy in mingling with other kids  of their age. 

Berry2d
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 812
Merit: 270


With God all things are possible


View Profile
Today at 08:42:50 PM
 #76

Yes it is actually very true that they are people that still find it very hard to face the public. It's not necessary that it is because they are introverts. There's differences between the two, introverts are not shy people just that they feel more comfortable in quiet environment and where they are fewer people and they can always face and speak out fluently in public places unlike the people that don't even know how to face the public probably because they are shy, lack confidence  or they are afraid of being embarrassed especially if they cants give correct ideas or answers to questions given to them.

Lack of confidence is indeed a very strong problem that needs to be handled in the life of someone,  most at times i think its far from that because It looks embarrassing seeing a young and matured person finding it difficult communicating publicly.
One of the quality of a real man is its ability to communicate in an open place, so if affected by this lack of confidence issue, I think it will be nice facing that fear to overcome it and decide not to be controlled by that stage fright because self decision at times helps in fighting any challenge affecting someone and I think it will be the best step to take in situations like this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!