...
Thanks for the suggestion! 👍
I値l be organizing this tournament myself, so I want to keep it simple and make it work in a way that fits our platform. Hopefully everything will come together nicely and we値l have a great first tournament. 🃏
Appreciate the advice and the good wishes!
You are welcome!
Of course, you can organize everything yourself and have full control. I guess you can experiment with different poker variants (Hold'em, Omaha, maybe Short Deck...) and different formats. Knockouts/Bounties are always interesting...
Well, looking forward to the first one...
Yeah, definitely. I知 thinking about starting with a simple Hold弾m tournament and then experimenting with different formats later.
Knockouts and bounties sound interesting too, so maybe we値l try something like that in the future. For now, I just want to make the first one go smoothly. 🃏
I値l keep you posted once we have the details sorted out! 👍