Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2  (Read 170 times)
TheCountOfMonteCristo (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

With the game releasing tomorrow, im hyped. Anyone here a fan of the genre ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DollyEva

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I am also very excited for tomorrow.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Yes, indeed. The first RDR was great and what I'm seeing from gameplay videos, the 2 is going to be even more awesome! Can't wait to play.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
Red Chieftain

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

I think, the biggest problem of this game is that no fu*in PC version will be available in the nearest future!!! How unfair is that?
Get_Boogie_2night

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Rockstar never doing bad games Wink
This game will be very cool and I will definitely buy it. What I advise everyone to do  Cheesy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I am also very excited for tomorrow.
Its going to be so epic. You gonna be a good cowboy or serial killer ?  Roll Eyes

Yes, indeed. The first RDR was great and what I'm seeing from gameplay videos, the 2 is going to be even more awesome! Can't wait to play.
I havent played the first. Just played GTA and once I saw how many fans were hyped about this game, I got excited myself. I actually took a couple of days off work just to play it.

I think, the biggest problem of this game is that no fu*in PC version will be available in the nearest future!!! How unfair is that?
Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Rockstar never doing bad games Wink
This game will be very cool and I will definitely buy it. What I advise everyone to do  Cheesy
Exactly man, so excitedddd. Im gonna post my progress on here tomorrow. lol! You playing aswell tomorrow ?
Red Chieftain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Nah. Even though the thing is likely to store the value better than Bitcoins do) Honestly, I don't get playing a shooter with a goddam joystick! It only works well when you're drunk enough

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Nah. Even though the thing is likely to store the value better than Bitcoins do) Honestly, I don't get playing a shooter with a goddam joystick! It only works well when you're drunk enough

Lol its less volatile and you get to shoot peepss Smiley. I grew up with it man. When I was little playing games on the computer meant playing Bomberman on dot dot dot 1000 games dot com. So when my mom gave me an Xbox I loved it. However I still like playing on the PC aswell but dont have the right pc for it so yeah,,,
Red Chieftain

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Lol its less volatile and you get to shoot peepss Smiley. I grew up with it man. When I was little playing games on the computer meant playing Bomberman on dot dot dot 1000 games dot com. So when my mom gave me an Xbox I loved it. However I still like playing on the PC aswell but dont have the right pc for it so yeah,,,

Yeah, I think it's a matter of habit. And reasonability - adequate PC will cost you at least $2k, a lot more than a console. Just doesn't worth if you can play the same games (even more great games) with a joystick Smiley
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Yeah, I just spoke about it with a friend. He might be buying a console because of that.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Yeah, I just spoke about it with a friend. He might be buying a console because of that.
Good for him. He is gonna enjoy it a lot.

Yeah my brother was complaining aswell (he plays only PC games). Well I recommend you buy a PS4 or Xbox with your Bitcoin bro  Grin

Yeah, I think it's a matter of habit. And reasonability - adequate PC will cost you at least $2k, a lot more than a console. Just doesn't worth if you can play the same games (even more great games) with a joystick Smiley

Exactly. $2k man thats like $20k in a bull run so yeah no thank you. However maybe next bull run will buy a decent pc lol.
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Yes, I'm a fan indeed 2! Cool
not4mike

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on this game too, on the XBOX ONE! Cool

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

Yes, I'm a fan indeed 2! Cool
You playing yet ? Im still waiting for it to download.  Grin

Waiting for this game for two years, of course it will be cool.
I'm not a very strong fan of the series, but this game I follow as long as possible and hard
Man this is going to be a treat!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game too, on the XBOX ONE! Cool
Cool Cool Cool Cool Enjoy the game man!
vabalkazh

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Got no PS4 and probably won`t be spending money to get one just for this game. So... Waiting for it to be released on PC next year.
joker6756

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Hell yea. Thats incredible how this game is actually way different from anything else that is out there.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Is this going to be VR or what?! IGN has a bundle advertised showing a VR headset with this game...

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10/25/best-xbox-one-x-and-xbox-one-s-deals-and-bundles

Please tell me its true... disappointed if its just some mix up!!

THE NEWS IS SO CONFLICTING!!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/20/17485852/microsoft-xbox-one-no-vr-headset-support-windows-mixed-reality-e3-2018

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: