Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 04:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Made a Free Web Game to Learn Bitcoin by Playing (Beta, Looking for Feedback)  (Read 492 times)
MarangoZ
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 111
Merit: 20

Check out my Guides Learn about Bitcoin


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 10:52:12 PM
 #21

I gave it a try and really like the concept it’s a nice way to learn about Bitcoin without making it feel like a traditional lesso the progression and mini-games make it much more engaging

One thing I’d love to see is more content added over time
there’s quite a lot of empty space that could be used for additional levels, challenges
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 11:29:54 PM
 #22

@tabas I completely understand your point. Finding the right balance between teaching enough and keeping the game engaging has probably been the biggest design challenge so far. I'll continue experimenting with shorter text, more interaction, and different ways of presenting information without losing the educational value.
I got back on the game and I think that a lot has changed since I have visited it. It's more fun with those awards and the progress level. It's really an educational game. I am sure that there's more in store for you to develop this game and what you need now is more exposure or even maybe making this an app because most people are in their smartphones. They can play this while they're bored or waiting for something.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
denshin
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 07:11:31 PM
 #23

love the learn by playing idea. would be cool if at some point the player makes one real tiny tx, even a few sats or on testnet. reading about fees is one thing, watching your own tx confirm is what makes it click
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!