Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request For Urgent Business Relationship  (Read 2625 times)
ThomasV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2011, 09:11:03 PM

Central Bank of Nigeria
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large contract with a major graphics card manufacturer, in order to mine for bitcoins. The contract has been producing bitcoins over a period of several months, for an amount equaling 400,000 BTC. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is willing to use these coins in order to repay the graphics card company as requested by said contract, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to convert these coins on a Nigerian exchange.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in converting these funds to US dollars. If the funds can be transferred to your private Bitcoin address, then you can convert the funds to US dollars, as directed by the Nigerian National Mining Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10% of that amount, or 40,000 BTC.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these bitcoins according to Nigerian law, you must be a depositor of at least 1000 BTC on a bitcoin address provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975, and I will tell you how to proceed. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:11:58 PM

Cheesy
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:37:33 PM

I sent the BTC and they never replied back Sad

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:46:03 PM

They told me I just have to wait. They said it will expedite the confirmation process if you send another 100 BTC to 12mw1ofFcjdm3uJDnyQFMNVDXQnGzJGgoF.
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:47:26 PM

They told me I just have to wait. They said it will expedite the confirmation process if you send another 100 BTC to 12mw1ofFcjdm3uJDnyQFMNVDXQnGzJGgoF.

I don't trust you, it has the BTC address in your sig  Embarrassed

He's a Nigerian Prince, he's trustworthy Smiley

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
wb3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

^Check Out^ Isle 3

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:50:21 PM

Central Bank of Nigeria
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large contract with a major graphics card manufacturer, in order to mine for bitcoins. The contract has been producing bitcoins over a period of several months, for an amount equaling 400,000 BTC. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is willing to use these coins in order to repay the graphics card company as requested by said contract, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to convert these coins on a Nigerian exchange.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in converting these funds to US dollars. If the funds can be transferred to your private Bitcoin address, then you can convert the funds to US dollars, as directed by the Nigerian National Mining Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10% of that amount, or 40,000 BTC.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these bitcoins according to Nigerian law, you must be a depositor of at least 1000 BTC on a bitcoin address provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975, and I will tell you how to proceed. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Dear Sir,

I do not foresee a impasse on this issue. As to satisfy your requirements, please deposit 1000 BTC into the required Nigerian account and subtract it from the 40,000 BTC that would be owed. Then the remaining 39,000 BTC can be transferred as the retention for my services to be forthcoming.
  I do believe this would satisfy the Nigerian Exchange rules, as having dealt with the Exchange before (on the street) in Lagos. But if there is a problem for this please call me at  +1 900-448-8336. As a courtesy, even if you decide not to use my services, please call the number provided, so we will not further bother your company.

Best Regards,

Walt Disney

Net Worth = 0.10    Hah, "Net" worth Smiley
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
April 08, 2011, 09:54:21 PM

I don't trust you, it has the BTC address in your sig  Embarrassed

He's a Nigerian Prince, he's trustworthy Smiley

Me too. That's a crown and royal staff in my picture. All of my Bitcoins are deposited in the Nigerian Central Bank. If you would like public documents on this, please send 50 BTC to 12mw1ofFcjdm3uJDnyQFMNVDXQnGzJGgoF in order to cover shipping and printing costs. Please also remit the following information:

1. name
2. residential address
3. occupation/position
4. lottery number
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: