Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoins.com - Need Website Ideas  (Read 5325 times)
hungpham

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:09:08 AM

there are many way to make money if your website has good traffic.
teddmarketing.com

Activity: 92

TeddMarketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

i think that's a great idea...give free bitcoins to each visitor...

don't need to complete any tasks, nor view any websites...don't have to do anything...

just come to my site and collect your bitcoin and go

get paid once a day so will need to be unique ip address

how do i make money? i will put advertisement links on top and bottom, no banners

need a clean automated website

who can build this for me???

anyone recommend any good website developers???

anything else i should tell the developer?

Dear FreeBitcoins.com,

I am really interested in your project development.
You asked for great ideas – we are those who have.
I’m representing Teddmarketing communications agency. Our main goal is to help cryptocurrency related projects and bring them up to high level.
We are ready to assist you with website development and the following support.

Please let me know if you are interested.

TeddMarketing: Curiosity. Creativity. Cryptocurrency.
FreeBitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

What are your ideas and how long will it take to develop this website and cost?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:09:52 PM

So how's progress? Is it going good ??
When freebitcoins.com  will be released? Smiley
and have you found any great idea about what you want to make there?
FreeBitcoins.com (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

still looking for ideas...

so far... my thoughts are:

1. make an information site with affiliate links to all free bitcoin sites...they join, i get paid...i have no expenses.

2. make a site where all visitors to FreeBitcoins.com get paid $.01 cents in Bitcoins per visitor/hour...just come to my site and get paid...do NOT have to watch videos nor visit other sites...most faucet sites make u visit other sites or perform tasks...on my site, u don't have do anything but come on my site and collect your bitcoin and leave as a happy customer..and i will have advertising links to support this site.

any other thoughts...
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:54:33 PM

1. make an information site with affiliate links to all free bitcoin sites...they join, i get paid...i have no expenses.

2. make a site where all visitors to FreeBitcoins.com get paid $.01 cents in Bitcoins per visitor/hour...just come to my site and get paid...do NOT have to watch videos nor visit other sites...most faucet sites make u visit other sites or perform tasks...on my site, u don't have do anything but come on my site and collect your bitcoin and leave as a happy customer..and i will have advertising links to support this site.

any other thoughts...
I'd recommend both.Having a faucet as well as your affiliate links to other Bitcoin sites may be on another page.Offering 1 cent per visitor every hour won't let your faucet live for more than a month even if you have thousands in BTC.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:55:59 PM

any other thoughts...
I'm owner of a similar site I mentioned http://dailyfreebits.com/ .Its possible to make out profit out of a faucet but it happens very rarely.
FreeBitcoins.com (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:43:59 AM

thanks for your input Ahmed.

wow Ahmed...your site dailyfreebits.com looks great!!!

so u are saying it's hard to make a profit from faucet?

what about affiliate links...is it profitable?

i am looking to make a profitable site...don't want to waste time and money if the site is not going to make a profit.

i need a profitable idea for my Freebitcoins.com
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:08:11 AM

thanks for your input Ahmed.

wow Ahmed...your site dailyfreebits.com looks great!!!

so u are saying it's hard to make a profit from faucet?

what about affiliate links...is it profitable?

i am looking to make a profitable site...don't want to waste time and money if the site is not going to make a profit.

i need a profitable idea for my Freebitcoins.com
You can definitely make profit.Take ideas from dailybitcoins.org and my site as well(we're in profit).But for decent profit you'll need adsense account as its 10 time better than any other network.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:36:11 AM

I'm owner of a similar site I mentioned http://dailyfreebits.com/ .Its possible to make out profit out of a faucet but it happens very rarely.

Is it primarily through advertising?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #uz5AhLuiZGhRDmEF
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:13:35 AM

Is it primarily through advertising?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #uz5AhLuiZGhRDmEF
Off course it is and a smaller portion from affiliate websites I have put.
teddmarketing.com

TeddMarketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:46:32 PM

Hi FreeBitcoins.com!
For your domain name, we suggest next ideas:
1) Take a look at http://myfreecoins.com/. It’s a project made by Teddmarketing and we can develop something like this for you.

2) We have a partner from Netherlands who wants to make a big project. His idea is a website where  kids from developing countries learn programming, take the tests and and get small grants in Bitcoins. Your domain name allows this and we can connect you with this entrepreneur if you are interested.

3) We can help you to start a multi-faucet platform. Basically it’s a place with banners of websites that give each visitor a small amount of coins for free because of the advertising revenue they have on their site.  This platform exists on the commission. We undertake technical part; in this case we consider some website space to belong to us.

Feel free to contact us on any questions!

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

Hello,
I can help you promoting your site if you especially offering free BTC somehow...I have experience in this area, if you are interested please PM me.

BR,

Gondel
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:29:48 PM

Hi FreeBitcoins.com!
For your domain name, we suggest next ideas:
1) Take a look at http://myfreecoins.com/. It’s a project made by Teddmarketing and we can develop something like this for you.

2) We have a partner from Netherlands who wants to make a big project. His idea is a website where  kids from developing countries learn programming, take the tests and and get small grants in Bitcoins. Your domain name allows this and we can connect you with this entrepreneur if you are interested.

3) We can help you to start a multi-faucet platform. Basically it’s a place with banners of websites that give each visitor a small amount of coins for free because of the advertising revenue they have on their site.  This platform exists on the commission. We undertake technical part; in this case we consider some website space to belong to us.

Feel free to contact us on any questions!

About the second option: You don't charge $$$ for it.You would just place some of your ads?
teddmarketing.com

TeddMarketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

About the second option: You don't charge $$$ for it.You would just place some of your ads?

Hi ahmedjadoon!

In this case we do not focus on benefit for ourselves. We can just connect owner of domain with our partner who has an idea of Bitcoin-related charity project. Reference to our assistance in the form of ads would be enough.

FreeBitcoins.com (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

any more ideas
edd
Donator
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 11:36:50 PM

any more ideas

Just throwing this out there:

You could use an alternate meaning of the word "free". For example, instead of "Free Beer", think "Free Charlie Shrem".

Now you can use the site to promote a mixing/anonymizing service, a method of conducting transactions off the blockchain, or even an anti-regulatory blog

Still around.
FreeBitcoins.com (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:06:39 AM

any more ideas?
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:49:59 AM

There are already many ideas posted. Now its your turn to make something out of them.
rooster65

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:18:32 PM

Start a website where people can list items such as antiques or collectables and trade bitcoins instead of dollars.
Pictures could be uploaded with description, something simular to e-bay or craigs list.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: