Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FASBIT - THE EXCHANGE YOU OWN.  (Read 6940 times)
fasbit (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:32:09 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:37:21 PM by fasbit

Revolutionary:  No Trading Fees
Revolutionary:  Community Owned
Revolutionary:  100% Transparency
Revolutionary:  Insured Against Loss.
Revolutionary:  Legal & Registered

Fasbit Exchange Shares on Sale Now.
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/84

Fasbit – Crypto-Currency Trading on Margin! - Community Owned

Pro-Forma:  Fasbit, Inc, a registered foreign exchange management company, has contracted with a software development company to adapt existing fiat FOREX software to BTC & LTC trading.  This software is time tested on fiat FOREX and VERY VERY safe.  This new site will trade all major fiat pairs AND fiat to BTC & LTC!!  For example, you can trade USD/EUR, EUR/LTC and CHY/BTC on the same site!  The software is already built and tested.  We are simply adapting the software to crypto-currency.

What's different?  Why yet another currency exchange?
  This is 100% NOT WHAT YOU see in the crypto world.
  No trading fees. - Really.  No trading fees forever.
  No Hot Wallet Security Issues – All crypto will be stored in offline cold wallet.
  All major Fiat currencies traded against each other and against BTC & LTC.
  We have an option to obtain up to 1600 existing trading pairs!!
  Trade on Margin!!! <<< The real advantage here.
  Amazing Charts, Hundreds of Charts. Educational Materials.
  State of the Art Hosting.
  We promise no fractional reserves and will supply proof of liquidity after each weekly audit.

So if there is no trading fee, How will Fasbit make money and pay investors?
The bulk of the funding will come from fees to margin traders.  They cant borrow that money for free!  These fees are very lucrative and highly liquid.
Once dividends are declared, we will pay out weekly.

Banking
Once the site is up and running, clients will be able to fund their fiat account in any currency base they wish, by bank wire, or postal money order.
 KYC verified clients will enjoy exceptionally fast fiat withdraws of less than 24hours.

“Trading on Margin” Made Simple
“Trading on Margin” means you get a loan from the house account and then you trade with the leveraged amount and use your money as security deposit for the loan payment.  
No credit check is required. You can make money even if the currency price goes down instead of up.

Research  a currency pair.
  Guess which way a currency will move, up or down.
  Open a trade on margin (lets say 50:1) a ”buy” or a “sell.”
  If you guess right – your winnings are magnified 50x.
  If you guess wrong – your losses are magnified 50x

Example: Lets say you have 1 BTC to play with.  You borrow 50 BTC on margin.  You now control 50 BTC worth of trading volume and only have to have 1 BTC as security.  If the currency you chose moves your direction 1%, you make 1% of 50 BTC or .50 BTC.  After you close the trade, you have 1.5 BTC (less margin fee) on a 1% movement.  If the price moves against you, you could lose .50 BTC if you close the trade.   If you have enough security in your account, you could just wait for the trade to come back positive, then close out the trade, otherwise you vut your losses. It is possible to make 50% return in a matter of minutes or seconds in this example.  The more security you carry in your account, the safer the trade will be for you.  You can even trade on margin betting the currency price will drop instead of rise.  All you have to do is chose well before you open the trade.  Trading on margin is not for everyone.

Shares
  Shares cost .0001  BTC each

Software Developers
  http://www.sirixtrader.com/
  Demo Site of the software: http://goo.gl/FN9rof

Legal
  Seller of FASBIT shares:  Fasbit, Ltd – Cayman Islands.  Owners of the shares are promised and entitled to proportional share of any dividends issued by the company. 100% of all dividends will be paid out to share holders.
  Site Managed by:  Fasbit Inc - Tulsa, OK (Registered US Treasury and FinCEN & State of Oklahoma) – Fasbit, Inc is a contract manager of Fasbit, Ltd and  performs background checks on clients and assures compliance with US, CI and international Anti-Money Laundering, and Know you client regulations.

Other Fasbit Projects:
 FAS – Scrypt Farm.  GPU and ASIC mining
 GRID – ASIC group buy and pool.  100+ Gridseed miners running 24/7
 C-NOTE – Our own experimental crypto-currency

/fasbit
mikaeldice

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:45:38 AM

If you lost money on Coinex its YOUR fault.  The ONLY safe storage system is your home computer with a quick USB back up or a paper wallet if you have sizable stash.  Why would anyone leave coins on ANY exchange?  Mt Gox?  Poloniex? Coinex,  [Insert name of next one here]?.  Its coming... it will happen and everyone will run around say [Insert name of next one here] is a scam.  In reality it takes lots of sheep, yes sheep (followers) to pull off this type of stunt... It doesn't take hackers... it takes "stoopid"....

How does your previous advice apply to your current offering?
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:23:52 PM

If you lost money on Coinex its YOUR fault.  The ONLY safe storage system is your home computer with a quick USB back up or a paper wallet if you have sizable stash.  Why would anyone leave coins on ANY exchange?  Mt Gox?  Poloniex? Coinex,  [Insert name of next one here]?.  Its coming... it will happen and everyone will run around say [Insert name of next one here] is a scam.  In reality it takes lots of sheep, yes sheep (followers) to pull off this type of stunt... It doesn't take hackers... it takes "stoopid"....

How does your previous advice apply to your current offering?

My frustration with exchanges and losses by many many people prompted me to do something about it... not just sit around on my laurels... and this IS a solution...
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Do you have any projections of what revenues you expect  from the btc margin loans and how often you expect to pay divs.
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:48:36 PM

Do you have any projections of what revenues you expect  from the btc margin loans and how often you expect to pay divs.

Dividends will be paid weekly.

I am working on projections... but it really hard to say... there are sooooooooooo many new exchanges out there...

But with the whole China thing... Im thinking of really pushing for chinese to trade on the site... offshore to them...

/fasbit
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

I am working on projections... but it really hard to say... there are sooooooooooo many new exchanges out there...

But with the whole China thing... Im thinking of really pushing for chinese to trade on the site... offshore to them...

/fasbit

Like what kind of interest rate are you looking at ?

Also, I noticed you already have FINCEN registration for all US states, but do you have a money transmitter license from any jurisdiction?
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:07:09 PM

/fasbit

Also, I noticed you already have FINCEN registration for all US states, but do you have a money transmitter license from any jurisdiction?

Money Transmission:  Technically we will be exempt from the money transmission license in the US since our bank account is in Panama (Panama uses the US Dollar), but just in case and just as a precaution, we are going to get the Money Transmission license in Oklahoma, where the management office is located.  Part of the funds we raise will be used to pay the bond fee to get the license. I think the US is very serious about Money Transmission laws and I dont want to take any chances on a "grey area" so extra caution is our rule on that issue.
/fasbit
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

This is in the works. Its not totally settled because of the crypto side of things.  These rates are fairly well established through the industry on all of the Fiat trading.  Most Forex brokers use a liquidity provider to obtain the funds, lend them to the traders and charge something larger than they pay the liquidity providers.  That scenario doesn't really exist in the crypto currency world. So...hence my non-answer.
I may be able to program in a profit split on crypto margin that would act like an interest rate, this is all still in the works as far as precisely how it will be done.

/fabit
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:17:34 AM

“Trading on Margin” means you get a loan from the house account and then you trade with the leveraged amount and use your money as security deposit for the loan payment.  
No credit check is required. You can make money even if the currency price goes down instead of up.

Example: Lets say you have 1 BTC to play with.  You borrow 50 BTC on margin.  You now control 50 BTC worth of trading volume and only have to have 1 BTC as security.  If the currency you chose moves your direction 1%, you make 1% of 50 BTC or .50 BTC.  After you close the trade, you have 1.5 BTC (less margin fee) on a 1% movement.  If the price moves against you, you could lose .50 BTC if you close the trade.   If you have enough security in your account, you could just wait for the trade to come back positive, then close out the trade, otherwise you vut your losses. It is possible to make 50% return in a matter of minutes or seconds in this example.  The more security you carry in your account, the safer the trade will be for you.  You can even trade on margin betting the currency price will drop instead of rise.  All you have to do is chose well before you open the trade.  Trading on margin is not for everyone.

You neglect to mention that, at 50X leverage, you stand to lose everything if the price moves 2% against you. "All you have to do is choose well before you open the trade" is right.
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:30:29 AM

You neglect to mention that, at 50X leverage, you stand to lose everything if the price moves 2% against you. "All you have to do is choose well before you open the trade" is right.

You are correct. However please note:   1) no one is required to trade on margin and 2) I traded on 50:1 margin for many years and protected my self by having plenty of security in my account to avoid a margin call.
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:48:09 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 03:03:36 AM by fasbit

This is a revolution.  Get on board.  We will own the exchange together... as a community.  This will change the cryto community.

I will accept fiat deposits for shares also.

US Postal Money Order or equal from your country.

Mail to:

Fasbit Inc
427 S Boston Ave #701
Tulsa, OK  74103.

All fiat will be converted to shares at rate of .05 5 cents USD per share.

Attach a note with your cryptostocks email address... written clearly...
You can also follow it up with an email...
Same day credit

./fasbit
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:00:04 AM

This is a revolution.  Get on board.  We will own the exchange together... as a community.  This will change the cryto community.

Mail to:

Fasbit Inc
427 S Boston Ave #701
Tulsa, OK  74103.

All fiat will be converted to shares at rate of .05 cents USD per share.

Same day credit

./fasbit

ur so drunk...

whtat...

what is the requirement to join this community...

pisss....

sorry...

urinating...

can you deliver clicks separated by christian vs. muslim this is very important we need to introduce a virus that only affects one of them

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:14:02 AM

Mail to:

Fasbit Inc
427 S Boston Ave #701
Tulsa, OK  74103.

Same day credit

./fasbit

ur so drunk...

whtat...

what is the requirement to join this community...

pisss....

sorry...

urinating...

can you deliver clicks separated by christian vs. muslim this is very important we need to introduce a virus that only affects one of them

I only aspire to be drunk... 
but the entry fee is time or BTC or USD or EUR or CHY...  any fiat you got pal
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:16:40 AM

i am not paying you dogs until you can prove that your virus affects christians

can you get your boss on the line

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:34:45 AM

Mail to:

Fasbit Inc
427 S Boston Ave #701
Tulsa, OK  74103.

Same day credit

./fasbit
That looks strange.
Cryptostocks price 0.0001 btc @ 450 usd/btc => 0.045 usd or 4.5 cents per share
Fiat sent to your address 0.05 cents per share => 0.00000111 btc per share, only 1.11% of the price per share you charge at cryptostocks ??

fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:54:36 AM

That looks strange.
Fiat sent to your address 0.05 cents per share => 0.00000111 btc per share, only 1.11% of the price per share you charge at cryptostocks ??
[/quote]

I think you have something wrong on your math.

,0001 BTC x 450.00 USD = .045 USD per share - that is pretty close to .05 USD

PS... Dont mail me a nickle...   Grin
mikaeldice

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:57:35 AM

That looks strange.

PS... Dont mail me a nickle...   Grin

0.05 cents does not equal 0.05 dollars.
fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

That looks strange.

0.05 cents does not equal 0.05 dollars.

Ah.. yes... it does not...I will adjust the language to match the math!! 
I can always count on you to make sure my mistakes are well documented..  Wink
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:22:50 AM

That looks strange.

[/quote]Yes 0.045 usd is pretty close to 0.05 usd but i thought ".05 cents USD" meant 0.05 US cents or 0.0005 USD.
Are you sure you don't want cents and nickles, wasen't there metal value above the fiat value before, maby not anymore and i guess the usgov's silly law from a few years ago against melting down coins should prevent profit from those coins anyway.

fasbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:35:53 AM

That looks strange.

Yes 0.045 usd is pretty close to 0.05 usd but i thought ".05 cents USD" meant 0.05 US cents or 0.0005 USD.
Are you sure you don't want cents and nickles, wasen't there metal value above the fiat value before, maby not anymore and i guess the usgov's silly law from a few years ago against melting down coins should prevent profit from those coins anyway.
[/quote]

yea...they switched to zinc with copper coating...  i dont know why we even have pennies or nickels...they are worthless..
maybe if you have a few thousand of them laying around...im game...  i will even take SEK ... isnt that your currency?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: