Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for help and a good deal.  (Read 1423 times)
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:00:34 AM

You have limited and slow internet access and you can offer cam2cam or Skype? That's weird.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:52:01 AM

Obvious scam?

I offer multiple credible UK references, UK bank details, UK passport details, a verified UK address, my online personal (Facebook) and professional (LinkedIn) profiles and a background which can be checked and verified.  I can also do cam2cam on Skype or YM to further verify my identity and whereabouts and show bank cards, passport etc.

I can also produce copies of my bank statements showing an address and previous income in the UK, evidence of previous employment in the UK, recent offers of employment in the UK and various other details which support what I say.

As I said before, I am staying at a friends house and my money is nearly out. It is not out yet, I have about 200 pesos, or about 5 dollars left. That's food for about 4 more days, a week at most.

I also have limited and very slow internet access which I have to pay for using a pay as you go usb modem. That expires on Monday.

What other information would you like?

For a loan here, you need to provide collateral which all the above you stated does not suffice. No collateral = No loan
Maybe you just understand that if this really what you say, your going to be stuck there for a long time and no getting out soon with any help from us.
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

You have limited and slow internet access and you can offer cam2cam or Skype? That's weird.

maybe he will rent an hour in some of the internet cafe

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:37:47 AM

Obvious scam?

I offer multiple credible UK references, UK bank details, UK passport details, a verified UK address, my online personal (Facebook) and professional (LinkedIn) profiles and a background which can be checked and verified.  I can also do cam2cam on Skype or YM to further verify my identity and whereabouts and show bank cards, passport etc.

I can also produce copies of my bank statements showing an address and previous income in the UK, evidence of previous employment in the UK, recent offers of employment in the UK and various other details which support what I say.

As I said before, I am staying at a friends house and my money is nearly out. It is not out yet, I have about 200 pesos, or about 5 dollars left. That's food for about 4 more days, a week at most.

I also have limited and very slow internet access which I have to pay for using a pay as you go usb modem. That expires on Monday.

What other information would you like?

hey try posting here. http://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines/
reddit has a great community, much more helpful than on bct.
EDIT: Didn't mean to start a flame war, just that reddit do have a history of helping people, and bct, very few cases of voluntary assistance
alephi (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Thanks Jody, an internet cafe was what I had in mind.

Thanks to coinnewbit too, I'll ask on reddit.

I have started to receive some work through Freelancer.com so although I'm nearly broke right now, things are looking up. I might need up to 50 dollars for food, phone and internet until I get some pay through Freelancer, that could be up to 3 weeks away. Someone here gave me 500 pesos too, a massive help.
alephi (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:01:45 AM

Hey Jody, you offered a place to stay maybe.  It looks like I might be in a position to extricate myself from this by degrees but I might need somewhere to hang for a while in Manila. 

I don't know the timing yet because it depends when or if I get to sell my car in the UK and get my tax rebate etc.  But if the offer still stands, please let me know.
jodybay

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:06:15 AM

Hey Jody, you offered a place to stay maybe.  It looks like I might be in a position to extricate myself from this by degrees but I might need somewhere to hang for a while in Manila. 

I don't know the timing yet because it depends when or if I get to sell my car in the UK and get my tax rebate etc.  But if the offer still stands, please let me know.

frat house is not available at the moment because of some issue i will ask my friend if you can hang out there for a while if they agree then i will contact you here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alephi (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

No worries, I'm back in the UK and in the contract job I spoke of. A bit of online freelance work solved the problem. Thanks for the offer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: