Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 08:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Poker Season 2026 ♦️ 8th Aug - 26th Sep ♦️ Cash $6,000+ [Discussion]  (Read 4826 times)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 04:57:15 PM
Merited by klarki (5), darbitmobilerecovery (1)
 #301



Winners reward information:
Quote
Rank   Username   PokerNow Display   Platform   Reward
1   @magician0_0   magician0_0   Telegram   0.01188354
2   MCVXYZ   mcvxyz   BTT   0.00647653
3   @MrMagkaisa   Magkaisa   Telegram   0.00499109
4   @gigidano   GigiDano   Telegram   0.00409982
5   MVPoker   MVPoker   BTT   0.00344623
6   rbynxx   rbynxx   BTT   0.00285205
7   dabosky   dabosky7   BTT   0.00249554
8   Teethow   oddoeuf   BTT   0.00225787
9   @edgars78   Edgarsday   Telegram   0.00213904
10   xLays   XLAIS   BTT   0.00213904

Unused ticket return and KO bounty payment information
Quote
@magician0_0      magician0_0   0.00059418
@MrMagkaisa      Magkaisa   0.00118835
iv4n      BlagiUzas   0.00118835
Improved      F O L D   0.00118835
MVPoker      MVPoker   0.00118835
brooksby      brooksby   0.00059418
darxiaomi      darbit   0.00059418
@adisabwe      AdisaX   0.00059418
@gigidano      GigiDano   0.00118835
@edgars78      Edgarsday   0.00118835
Osas4real      Real Osas   0.00017825
osasshem      Drnice   0.00017825
Ksmertz      Ksmertz   0.00005942
@Famo_V      Famo_V   0.00011884
@sundaylex      Sundaylex1   0.00017825
@cptjackal      Captainjackal   0.00005942

Payment merged when found two or more amount from the same user.

Congratulations to all winners, including a BIG congratulations to Magic!
It Magic, the winner of Crypto Poker Season 2026



Reward sent, everyone can you please confirm.
With that being said, thanks to our sponsor who even did not get a change to be mentioned in this community. Without them this whole tournament was not possible. Next year again?

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
dabosky
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 33
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:08:33 PM
 #302



Winners reward information:
Quote
Rank   Username   PokerNow Display   Platform   Reward
1   @magician0_0   magician0_0   Telegram   0.01188354
2   MCVXYZ   mcvxyz   BTT   0.00647653
3   @MrMagkaisa   Magkaisa   Telegram   0.00499109
4   @gigidano   GigiDano   Telegram   0.00409982
5   MVPoker   MVPoker   BTT   0.00344623
6   rbynxx   rbynxx   BTT   0.00285205
7   dabosky   dabosky7   BTT   0.00249554
8   Teethow   oddoeuf   BTT   0.00225787
9   @edgars78   Edgarsday   Telegram   0.00213904
10   xLays   XLAIS   BTT   0.00213904

Unused ticket return and KO bounty payment information
Quote
@magician0_0      magician0_0   0.00059418
@MrMagkaisa      Magkaisa   0.00118835
iv4n      BlagiUzas   0.00118835
Improved      F O L D   0.00118835
MVPoker      MVPoker   0.00118835
brooksby      brooksby   0.00059418
darxiaomi      darbit   0.00059418
@adisabwe      AdisaX   0.00059418
@gigidano      GigiDano   0.00118835
@edgars78      Edgarsday   0.00118835
Osas4real      Real Osas   0.00017825
osasshem      Drnice   0.00017825
Ksmertz      Ksmertz   0.00005942
@Famo_V      Famo_V   0.00011884
@sundaylex      Sundaylex1   0.00017825
@cptjackal      Captainjackal   0.00005942

Payment merged when found two or more amount from the same user.

Congratulations to all winners, including a BIG congratulations to Magic!
It Magic, the winner of Crypto Poker Season 2026



Reward sent, everyone can you please confirm.
With that being said, thanks to our sponsor who even did not get a change to be mentioned in this community. Without them this whole tournament was not possible. Next year again?
Thanks to the sponsors for hosting this wonderful tournament, I really appreciate you guys for this opportunity to be part of this year's winner's 🍾 looking forward to the next and thanks Royse you the best manager🫶🏾
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 947



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:11:46 PM
 #303

Reward sent, everyone can you please confirm.
With that being said, thanks to our sponsor who even did not get a change to be mentioned in this community. Without them this whole tournament was not possible. Next year again?

Received!



Well...... what i can say, no luck with my hands, i never had a powerfull one and never have the luck of having a good hand and other with good hand also to take a good pot.

I started decent but after it i started to fall. Plus i thing i have quite a bad luck about on which tabble i ended up being, i was sit with the number 1,2,4 and 6 for several hands, in which they can stole my blinds easily, plus gigidano was playing super agresive and having extra luck that i dont have anything at all to counter it, i know he was not gonna win since it was impossible to win with that aproach despite doing it good.

Anyways congratulation to all the winners! See you here in the forum or in another tournament.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:20:35 PM
 #304

@iv4n I understand you are shitting your pants, but no worries, I had bad sleep. I won't embarrass you, I promise!

Damn I just found out you can't set an avatar as a normal member here, so annoying... Well, this is who is waiting for you!



Well, I really thought I would have a free day & time for playing... but life had other plans! More luck & free time for me next time...

Congrats to the winnerz! I hope we will have more similar events in the future.

We had some side bets, so send me a PM with where to send the money & how much. I have no clue what I agreed to...  Cool

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Improved
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 651
Merit: 31


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 05:35:02 PM
 #305

Reward sent, everyone can you please confirm.
Next year again?
Confirmed
Teethow
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 190
Merit: 3


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:20:06 PM
 #306

Reward received, thanks! And congrats to Magician on the win! 👏
Ksmertz
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 263
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:03:18 PM
 #307

I've got 2 ko's but I received prize for just 1.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 08:08:33 PM
 #308

I've got 2 ko's but I received prize for just 1.
According to my record there was only one KO.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
osasshem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 137


Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:25:53 PM
 #309

It Magic, the winner of Crypto Poker Season 2026



Big congratulations to all the winners and @magician0_0 who is the winner of the final games, you are good. To everyone who participated and came out at the top 10, congratulations to you all.

Big thanks to the sponsor of this poker event and much appreciation to @AB de Royse777 who organised this event. Till we meet again in another.

MVPoker
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 138
Merit: 40


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:42:41 PM
 #310

I've got 2 ko's but I received prize for just 1.
~

@Ksmertz is correct, was my mistake. I thought Ksmertz wants to buy a ticket (which he said), and then we would have just deducted it.

@Ksmertz send me your address via PM, I'll get you covered.
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 848


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
 #311

One of the most exciting poker tournaments I've ever experienced. lol my last 400 chip ante made me secure the 10th prize. I can't imagine I would end up that way.. I also received the prize already. Congrats to all the winners. Well deserved I guess and that was fun ngl. More poker tournaments from Royse and MVPoker. See you next.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 757
Merit: 447



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:54:27 PM
 #312

Congrats to all the winners! I was in survival mode the entire tournament. I was almost crushed in the first 5 minutes after flopping trips right into my opponent's straight. I managed to hold on to a few chips after that hand but it took me an hour just to grind back to my starting stack. After that it was about trying to stay alive for as long as possible.

I don't know about everyone else but I felt this round had a ton of aggressive play throughout, it was really difficult to see any cheap flops with all the big raises and 3 / 4 bets. Anyway well done to MV and AB! Thanks for the organization and hopefully we'll have more events soon.

rbynxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2520
Merit: 628


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:29:13 AM
 #313

Reward sent, everyone can you please confirm.
With that being said, thanks to our sponsor who even did not get a change to be mentioned in this community. Without them this whole tournament was not possible. Next year again?
I confirm it and thanks to the sponsor and especially you Royse hosting this one. Nahh, a yuletide season event would be good considering there's a lot of holidays to come plus we're getting a vibe for an upside of crypto. Maybe November?

We had some side bets, so send me a PM with where to send the money & how much. I have no clue what I agreed to...  Cool
lol

I think that was a very shitty situation for me. I lasted less than 20 minutes and I barely have any hands to play, not even a connecting hands.

I had 2 good hands. First hand was KK but I had to fold because board was totally connected ( made a good decision here ). Second hand was QQ and Rbnyxx had me right there, turn was another Q and I knew the board could be connected. He was all in 5 minutes before our showdown and he had 2 pairs there so I was testing my luck hoping he only had 2 pairs but instead he had Straight ( stupid decision )

I blame it on my unlucky ass. Well either way it was weird but it is what it is and early congratulations to the winners


Nice hand, could have rip up xlays alot more there  Grin
Had to be aggressive there stay at top and good thing the hands are just so good, I thought you got a ticket to cover that one, I'm just confident because I know a straight is the highest hand when that Q goes in the turn.

Congratulations to magic, that was a way back to top, and to other winners as well especially to xlays that barely cling when he just got 100+ chips left in his hand and we don't know guys on another table did some all-in, so congrats kabayan.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:10:10 PM
 #314

-snip
Had to be aggressive there stay at top and good thing the hands are just so good, I thought you got a ticket to cover that one, I'm just confident because I know a straight is the highest hand when that Q goes in the turn.

It was my only ticket and looking back I dont think it was a bad decision to call that.

I knew that you had something and it was either 2 pairs or straight so yeah it was quite a gamble there. In the end I suspected that it was only 2 pairs because how you play that hand was similar on the previous hands where you had 2 pairs and you jam on the turn.

Anyway I had like 1 in 4 chances to land the cards that could actually saved me so not too bad in term of percentages but I just didnt get it. Good play though

Next year again?

I would love to join if we could get another decent prizepool. Kudos on 'smoothly' running this with MV  Smiley
darxiaomi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1662



View Profile
Today at 03:34:23 PM
 #315

The diference between a complete newbie and a average or below average player in poker is that the average player know the chance of a straight or a flush in poker is much higher than we could think in advance.

I hate when you have a very nice hand but you start to see a straight or a flush start to appear in the flop or it is even a chance to anyone having it, it destroy the way of playing of your hand adding so much risk to you if you are not the one with it.

But is part of the game and is one of the most important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!