Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 07:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The wallet has been recovered and is no longer for sale reward of 0.15 BTC  (Read 787 times)
Stalker22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1661



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 09:27:27 PM
 #41

These links are a scam; they do not have access to my wallet. At best, they only have the address's extended public key.

Yes, those links ARE a scam.  And so is yours.  The only difference between those wallet files and yours is that they are selling for 0.00105000 BTC, while yours is 0.18900000 BTC!  But both are fake.

As for the wallet file access, here is a screenshot of the wallet uploaded nine months ago:



And this is yours:



Interestingly, both wallets share the exact same labels for incoming transactions and addresses.  How do you explain this?

Besides, you forgot what Dave replied to your request:

Dave Bitcoin<walletrecoveryservices@gmail.com>

Sorry, I cannot help you with this for two reasons:

1) I have been sent this same wallet a few years ago, with very different password ideas
2) It is not possible to find a random password of that length with Arabic letters

Regards,
Dave


█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 03, 2026, 10:58:41 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2026, 10:01:58 AM by Mitchell
 #42

No, the password looks like this: a name and an Arabic word. It seems to me that the Arabic ending is being perceived incorrectly. I haven't run any tests yet—I'll need to give that a try; it's a good lead to help get things moving. My Bitcoin client version 28.1.0
This isn't the right place to discuss it, but anyway...

I would test the following, you can do it with Testnet coins or no coins at all:
Take the Bitcoin client version from the time "your" wallet has been created (first funding transaction should be an indicator). Create a wallet with an wallet encryption password similar to what you said. This time write down the encryption password properly so that you can reproduce it.

Now open, migrate if necessary, this test wallet in your Bitcoin Core 28.1.0. Does the encryption password unlock the test wallet properly?

I've no suspicion that this could fail, but if it does for whatever reasons, character encoding mismatch issues from old to newer Bitcoin client version, then your prior attempt were destined to never bring you to a solution.

Do you have copies of your wallet that haven't been touched by newer Bitcoin client versions? In a recovery case I would always make sure to never destroy original data, always work on copies of copies, so that you can always restart from a known and defined state.


It's a shoot into the blue, but those are things that I would verify first.


...
I'm not much of a friend of those "lost wallet sales" because I believe that the majority, if not all of them, of those wallets are faked and rigged. And there's mostly no way to avoid being screwed.

Well, there's always something to learn from a recovery case...

To be honest, I don't remember exactly which version was used to create the wallet, but I still have the original Maxtor hard drive (80 GB, SATA 3.0) and seven copies of the wallet itself. As for version verification, there were no issues with the password (including the version with the Arabic suffix)—everything works perfectly; the only error was related to the `peers.dat` file in certain versions, which prevented them from launching.

I have versions 10 and 11.2 installed in different folders on my drive. Version 28 is the latest; it accepted the verification file and password without errors but returned an "incorrect password" result, so the search must continue. At this point, I am about 70–80% confident in the password; the only sticking point is its ending.

I’m also unclear on the point regarding character encodings when adding a password list— File encoding:
SBCS (ANSI/OEM), OUTF-8, OUTF-16LE (Unicode) Does the system have a specific text encoding? The first thing that comes to mind is converting this list into each of the following formats: SBCS (ANSI/OEM), UTF-8, and UTF-16LE (Unicode).



These links are a scam; they do not have access to my wallet. At best, they only have the address's extended public key.

Yes, those links ARE a scam.  And so is yours.  The only difference between those wallet files and yours is that they are selling for 0.00105000 BTC, while yours is 0.18900000 BTC!  But both are fake.

As for the wallet file access, here is a screenshot of the wallet uploaded nine months ago:

https://i.ibb.co/jvB23GsK/Screenshot-11.png

And this is yours:


Interestingly, both wallets share the exact same labels for incoming transactions and addresses.  How do you explain this?

Besides, you forgot what Dave replied to your request:

Dave Bitcoin<walletrecoveryservices@gmail.com>

Sorry, I cannot help you with this for two reasons:

1) I have been sent this same wallet a few years ago, with very different password ideas
2) It is not possible to find a random password of that length with Arabic letters

Regards,
Dave



I think these are your links; you’ve been promoting them very actively. I’ll be able to prove it once I find and restore the end of the password and sign the message. Wink

In case you hadn't noticed, we are discussing various options, yet you aren't participating in the discussion at all—you're just spouting nonsense. I have no intention of clicking the links you post; you seem suspicious. You’re the one who messaged me asking for that file, right? https://i.ibb.co/67f2hJ86/Screenshot-14.png

@Stalker22 - Thank you for sharing your opinion—that is your right. I only hope that you won't behave rudely while doing so.



Be that as it may, giving your wallet file to random strangers to "crack a password" is the peak of sheer stupidity.

However, unless OP can somehow prove that he is the original owner, I dont believe him.  Whether he is the actual scammer or just a useful idiot taking his turn to sell a fake story doesnt really matter.  Time wont tell anything we dont already know:

That exact wallet has been used as scam bait for years by multiple people.  These types of scams were popular a decade ago, and frankly, anyone who still falls for these tired, recycled fairy tales today is an absolute fool who deserves to lose their money.
~snip~


I agree - the only logical explanation is that people resort to drastic measures when they have no other choice. The evidence suggests that the OP may not be the original owner, and either way, I don't think anyone will buy that wallet after even Dave wrote that it's impossible to find the password for it.

What do you agree with regarding the time I had an RTX 470 4GB card and a purchased brute-forcing program 2018? https://i.ibb.co/p6pP88JX/Screenshot-39.png You’re the ones who aren’t real; you just make me angry with your insults.



These links are a scam; they do not have access to my wallet. At best, they only have the address's extended public key.

Yes, those links ARE a scam.  And so is yours.  The only difference between those wallet files and yours is that they are selling for 0.00105000 BTC, while yours is 0.18900000 BTC!  But both are fake.

As for the wallet file access, here is a screenshot of the wallet uploaded nine months ago:

https://i.ibb.co/jvB23GsK/Screenshot-11.png

And this is yours:


Interestingly, both wallets share the exact same labels for incoming transactions and addresses.  How do you explain this?

Besides, you forgot what Dave replied to your request:



Dave Bitcoin<walletrecoveryservices@gmail.com>

Sorry, I cannot help you with this for two reasons:

1) I have been sent this same wallet a few years ago, with very different password ideas
2) It is not possible to find a random password of that length with Arabic letters

Regards,
Dave



I didn't quite understand what you meant regarding tags; at the time, I wanted to figure out how transactions worked and discovered that using real coins wasn't necessary—there were "faucets" that dispensed test coins. Address tags are a personal matter; I am under no obligation to explain to you what significance they held for me... https://i.ibb.co/2YtWmV1j/Screenshot-40.png

I no longer want to prove anything to bullies; now I only interact with reasonable people.

Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4569



View Profile
September 04, 2026, 10:00:52 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2026, 10:18:18 AM by Cricktor
 #43

OP, don't post consecutive posts within less than 24h time difference, this violates forum rule #32. I highly recommend to read and understand the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.
Post edit: reported posts have been merged by a moderator.

I can't speak for Dave but I'm pretty sure he mainly refused to invest anything into this recovery case because it's a sold wallet made public and brought to him by different people with, as Stalker22 repeated, very different password suggestions. If I were to put his shoes on, I'd refuse to work on this, too.

As for version verification, there were no issues with the password (including the version with the Arabic suffix)—everything works perfectly; the only error was related to the `peers.dat` file in certain versions, which prevented them from launching.
To my knowledge you can ignore issues with the peers.dat file. You could delete it and Bitcoin Core would create a new one. This file is not important for your case.

OP, regarding help to recover this with some tools yourself, open a new topic for it in Bitcoin Technical Support board. Some of the more knowledgeable users there likely don't frequent this section of the forum. It's of course possible that they aren't much interested to help you because they might not believe you're the real owner of this wallet and sold wallet files are mostly, if not all, faked.

Regarding the potential character encoding issues, I can't give much advise, I don't know your tool. My first idea would be to tackle your problem with tools like btcrecover or more likely with hashcat. The latter can operate with GPU acceleration to my knowledge. I don't know if your tool can find a valid solution. This is something you would need to test with a model case, where you know the solution and your tool has to find it. If it can't, your tool is crap.

Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 02:43:55 PM
 #44


Regarding the potential character encoding issues, I can't give much advise, I don't know your tool. My first idea would be to tackle your problem with tools like btcrecover or more likely with hashcat. The latter can operate with GPU acceleration to my knowledge. I don't know if your tool can find a valid solution. This is something you would need to test with a model case, where you know the solution and your tool has to find it. If it can't, your tool is crap.

I ran a test by specifying the characters needed to unlock the test password, and my program—Bitcoin Password—successfully found it. The btcrecover program also handles the task perfectly, provided the password is in the list.
Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 10, 2026, 09:33:59 PM
 #45

@Cricktor I located the Ubuntu Linux subsystem folder at `\\wsl.localhost\Ubuntu\home\Chris\bitcoin-28.1\src\wallet` and remembered that I had created my wallet there. I also found the wallet file itself; it is 120 KB in size but password-protected. I searched for text files hoping to find the password written down, but found nothing. I am wondering how Linux affects the password—specifically, if I set a password in Linux, will it work when entered in Windows?
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4569



View Profile
September 12, 2026, 11:26:04 AM
 #46

"Created" in the sense of initial creation? If so, you're not honest. To my knowledge WSL was first introduced as a beta feature somewhere midth of 2016, IIRC. "Allegedly your wallet" has transactions years before that (June/July 2014, IIRC) which also means the original wallet predates deterministic BIP32 wallets, a feature introduced to Bitcoin Core version 0.13.0, released in August 2016.

The wallet's first transaction is from June 15th, 2014 which means the latest version for wallet creation is 0.9.1, which was released 2014-04-08. The original wallet, whenever exactly it was created, was a wallet with a pool of independent random private keys, no HD wallet.

I am wondering how Linux affects the password—specifically, if I set a password in Linux, will it work when entered in Windows?
I would expect it to work in both the same, assuming Linux and Windows used the same character set and/or character encoding. This would be something that I would thoroughly test.

What needs to be tested in my opinion with a sample wallet (or a copy of a backup of the oldest initial wallet), also with regards to your Bitcoin Recovery tool you used:
  • does the migration from Core 0.9.1 to Core 28.1.0 have any side effect for the wallet's encryption passphrase?
  • can your or other recovery tools still find the wallet encryption passphrase properly, regardless of wallet migration?
  • are there conflicting side effects when a wallet is migrated from one OS Core client version to another OS Core client?

I don't remember when standard Bitcoin client was first ported to Linux and I have very little experience with WSL.

Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 03:18:12 AM
 #47

"Created" in the sense of initial creation? If so, you're not honest. To my knowledge WSL was first introduced as a beta feature somewhere midth of 2016, IIRC. "Allegedly your wallet" has transactions years before that (June/July 2014, IIRC) which also means the original wallet predates deterministic BIP32 wallets, a feature introduced to Bitcoin Core version 0.13.0, released in August 2016.

The wallet's first transaction is from June 15th, 2014 which means the latest version for wallet creation is 0.9.1, which was released 2014-04-08. The original wallet, whenever exactly it was created, was a wallet with a pool of independent random private keys, no HD wallet.

I am wondering how Linux affects the password—specifically, if I set a password in Linux, will it work when entered in Windows?
I would expect it to work in both the same, assuming Linux and Windows used the same character set and/or character encoding. This would be something that I would thoroughly test.

What needs to be tested in my opinion with a sample wallet (or a copy of a backup of the oldest initial wallet), also with regards to your Bitcoin Recovery tool you used:
  • does the migration from Core 0.9.1 to Core 28.1.0 have any side effect for the wallet's encryption passphrase?
  • can your or other recovery tools still find the wallet encryption passphrase properly, regardless of wallet migration?
  • are there conflicting side effects when a wallet is migrated from one OS Core client version to another OS Core client?

I don't remember when standard Bitcoin client was first ported to Linux and I have very little experience with WSL.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day experimenting: I created a fresh file and locked it with a similar password, then moved the file to different test setups—the password worked identically in each case, and the wallet unlocked successfully. I have contacted customer support for assistance.

https://i.ibb.co/RkP8gJDq/Screenshot-43.png

I also decided to offer a reward of 0.15 BTC for help adding the Arabic language to the program Bitcoin Password Recovery.
beSELLER
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 11:02:06 AM
Merited by Cricktor (1)
 #48

I also decided to offer a reward of 0.15 BTC for help adding the Arabic language to the program Bitcoin Password Recovery.

Check your PM; I’ve sent you instructions on how to run the brute-force process with the required parameters and the Arabic keyboard layout.
doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 305
Merit: 41


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 11:16:10 AM
 #49

Classic wallet.dat scam

There's no way to check before you pay that cracking the password actually belongs to this wallet.

Dave Bitcoin seen this exact wallet years ago, it's the same file floating around with a new backstory each time

The hints are engineered bait

All the details including the screenshots are very easy to fake. With AI the scams are getting more elaborate

This is a scam.

I knew this is a scam, still I cracked the password (really easy). When I contacted him he wants me to buy his wallet lol

Don't waste time on these. AI is used to make their lies more compelling.

Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:25:17 AM
Merited by Cricktor (1)
 #50

I also decided to offer a reward of 0.15 BTC for help adding the Arabic language to the program Bitcoin Password Recovery.

Check your PM; I’ve sent you instructions on how to run the brute-force process with the required parameters and the Arabic keyboard layout.


It really works; I’ve sent you a reward. https://mempool.space/ru/tx/dcc9cb1326391e17f37f164f1fca3162976e57edc9b744c33037a421abe9dcdf

Best regards,
Chris_Farli


This is a scam.

I knew this is a scam, still I cracked the password (really easy). When I contacted him he wants me to buy his wallet lol

Don't waste time on these. AI is used to make their lies more compelling.

Do you have any real evidence? As far as I recall, you needed my file.

If you had cracked the password, you would have been able to provide it and claim the reward.

A password-cracking (brute-force) system has already been set up, and a board for assembling a specialized rig has been purchased; plans include buying an RTX 5090 graphics card—or even three of them.
doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 305
Merit: 41


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 03:08:03 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 07:42:43 AM by doggywin
Merited by Cricktor (2)
 #51

I also decided to offer a reward of 0.15 BTC for help adding the Arabic language to the program Bitcoin Password Recovery.

Check your PM; I’ve sent you instructions on how to run the brute-force process with the required parameters and the Arabic keyboard layout.


It really works; I’ve sent you a reward. https://mempool.space/ru/tx/dcc9cb1326391e17f37f164f1fca3162976e57edc9b744c33037a421abe9dcdf

Best regards,
Chris_Farli


This is a scam.

I knew this is a scam, still I cracked the password (really easy). When I contacted him he wants me to buy his wallet lol

Don't waste time on these. AI is used to make their lies more compelling.

Do you have any real evidence? As far as I recall, you needed my file.

If you had cracked the password, you would have been able to provide it and claim the reward.

A password-cracking (brute-force) system has already been set up, and a board for assembling a specialized rig has been purchased; plans include buying an RTX 5090 graphics card—or even three of them.


The password is
Code:
removed

You can stop your bullshitting LOL. Nobody is going to buy your wallet and nobody is going to believe that you paid anyone or your graphics card plan LMAO

beSELLER
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:48:51 AM
 #52

I also decided to offer a reward of 0.15 BTC for help adding the Arabic language to the program Bitcoin Password Recovery.

Check your PM; I’ve sent you instructions on how to run the brute-force process with the required parameters and the Arabic keyboard layout.


It really works; I’ve sent you a reward. https://mempool.space/ru/tx/dcc9cb1326391e17f37f164f1fca3162976e57edc9b744c33037a421abe9dcdf

Best regards,
Chris_Farli


This is a scam.

I knew this is a scam, still I cracked the password (really easy). When I contacted him he wants me to buy his wallet lol

Don't waste time on these. AI is used to make their lies more compelling.

Do you have any real evidence? As far as I recall, you needed my file.

If you had cracked the password, you would have been able to provide it and claim the reward.

A password-cracking (brute-force) system has already been set up, and a board for assembling a specialized rig has been purchased; plans include buying an RTX 5090 graphics card—or even three of them.


Thank you, I have received your transfer.
Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:08:44 PM
 #53

The password is
Code:
***********

Why did you stay silent and not give the password right away?
Delete your post. At first I didn't believe it, but I recorded a video;
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mnxqh6yotjea315kieq9g/20260928_142403.mp4?rlkey=mdvi9g7ujr8p062kdtmmjrg6f&st=exunp7z1&dl=0
I thought you were joking.

The password worked and unlocked the wallet; I dumped the keys.
Then I removed the purchase links and also wrote to customer support asking them to delete the file. https://i.ibb.co/Y7NnN7LM/Screenshot-2.png
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4569



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:39:00 PM
 #54

Even when doggywin wasn't nice with words, at least he provided a valid decryption password. Have you moved your funds to safe addresses that are not in the now "decryptable" wallet? Instead of making a film clip, there were far more important things to do as soon as possible. I hope this turns out well.

When you paid the other guy some reward, as he confirmed, I think doggywin deserves some reward, too. Don't you think so?

While it would have been better to pass the solution to you via PM, the beans have been spilled. There are multiple archives that record posts here. The "secret" is out in public and even when doggywin redacts its post, the archives still have it.

doggywin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 305
Merit: 41


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:27:28 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 08:01:09 AM by doggywin
 #55

The password is
Code:
***********

Why did you stay silent and not give the password right away?
Delete your post. At first I didn't believe it, but I recorded a video;
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mnxqh6yotjea315kieq9g/20260928_142403.mp4?rlkey=mdvi9g7ujr8p062kdtmmjrg6f&st=exunp7z1&dl=0
I thought you were joking.

The password worked and unlocked the wallet; I dumped the keys.
Then I removed the purchase links and also wrote to customer support asking them to delete the file.

There is method acting. Now there is method scamming. Why are you playing this role? You want to try a better version tomorrow? "OH MY GOD I forgot my 100000 BTC wallet password (Hint it is 123 or 234, but french) I spilled coffee and my keyboard is not working. Can somebody buy this wallet for 0.1 BTC. Store link: "

You emailed support  Tongue Have you thought of moving your funds to another wallet? But it is not your wallet, so you can't do that, can you?

The coins are still in the same address Your actions match exactly what scammers do.
Your alt account is doing low effort wallet file scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592951.msg67102156#msg67102156 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592950.msg67102132#msg67102132

In the off chance you are actually an idiot you can send me a tip to bc1qcg9l5q9hm4r9yfxfggsm3tdnzf9wvznmg5lukj and i will profusely apologize. But you won't, my account isn't your alt account

Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4569



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:45:05 PM
Merited by doggywin (2)
 #56

The coins are still in the same address Your actions match exactly what scammers do.
Your alt account is doing low effort wallet file scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592951.msg67102156#msg67102156 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592950.msg67102132#msg67102132
I was too lazy to check if the coins have moved, but if they haven't that's quite a red flag. Seems I wasted a few merits for a shady plot. Well, it happens, no drama.

In the off chance you are actually an idiot you can send me a tip to bc1qcg9l5q9hm4r9yfxfggsm3tdnzf9wvznmg5lukj and i will profusely apologize. But you won't, my account isn't your alt account
I should've been more suspicious, because the "reward" to beSELLER was way over the top for the little he did. What a crooked plot.

What a waste of time. This wallet selling business is to almost, if not full, 100% some sort of scam, wallets are faked or fabricated, same story again and again.

If he signs a message with one of the private keys (which likely don't exist in that wallet) I will chime in with an apology. Am pretty confident know this won't happen.

Chris_Farli (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:24:45 PM
 #57


My coins are fine... I am disappointed in you... @doggywin @Cricktor

https://i.ibb.co/HfdrJvQ7/Screenshot-3.png
https://i.ibb.co/4gSjZqg5/Screenshot-4.png
https://i.ibb.co/hF0Cdj9T/Screenshot-5.png

I checked out what you were promoting with your "group of honest angels".... You are a piece of shit—over 0.002 BTC!!! The private keys are recorded, the memory has been wiped, and I’m all set. I’m not handing over my bitcoins to you; go ahead and get offended or call me names—your behavior would shame your parents... I’m washing my hands of this—you filthy pigs.

@doggywin @Cricktor Lying isn't always a good idea, guys... It’ll come back to bite you.
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4569



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:28:11 PM
 #58

...
Here, there's some evidence that the wallet file is out in public and there's basically not much containment who might have it.

My coins are fine...
You likely have no appropriate private keys in that wallet to move the coins otherwise because the wallet is in the hands of others, too, it would be utterly stupid to not move them away, now that the wallet encryption password has been made public. Do you mind to explain your confidence why your "coins are fine"?

OK, it's still possible that you simply don't understand the situation, but I doubt that. And because the 7BTC still don't have moved, I conclude that the wallet is faked and doesn't contain the correct private key to move coins from 1BbEaWRTgWuC9qrYYfphGLh59V4idm9Vdw.

Nothing new here in the fake wallet business.

Sign a Bitcoin message from address 1BbEaWRTgWuC9qrYYfphGLh59V4idm9Vdw and prove me wrong, I will publicly apologise here. It's just that I know that you won't do it because you can't and likely babble some lame excuse. YOU don't have or control the private key of that address. I'm very much certain that this is the truth and actually you are the liar.

Let's see what other "good manners" of yours surface here. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!