Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 02:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MegaRoll — Bitcoin Dice & Betting | Endless Possibilities  (Read 899 times)
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3688



View Profile
August 25, 2026, 04:03:12 AM
 #41

...

So, you've replied to everyone except for Zwei's post, you fucking scammer?

You are reusing addresses for accounts deposits, you claim you are provably fair but you are not. Some people have lost their deposits and more will too.

@panjul07 @nikosblaust one of you should open a scam accusation against them so we can have a proper flag and a warning added to their account so no one else gets scammed.

Yeah, definitely, a flag is needed.

panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 05:36:20 PM
 #42

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
September 12, 2026, 04:48:11 PM
 #43

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
They messed up their reputation right from the word go, so, I doubt if many members around here will really trust them especially after reading the feedback on their profile. I can't even think of risking to deposit with them and they have a big uphill task to make members trust them again.

I wonder if this chap got his issue resolved as well.
Can't write to your PM.
Also, I waiting more than 4 days! I already lost it.
Shame on you guys...


megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:20:16 AM
 #44

...

So, you've replied to everyone except for Zwei's post, you fucking scammer?

You are reusing addresses for accounts deposits, you claim you are provably fair but you are not. Some people have lost their deposits and more will too.

@panjul07 @nikosblaust one of you should open a scam accusation against them so we can have a proper flag and a warning added to their account so no one else gets scammed.

Yeah, definitely, a flag is needed.


Hi, we did address this in the update post that all pending withdrawals/refunds have been paid out.

On the address reuse: you're right to flag it, that's not intentional design, we simply don't have unique HD wallets configured per user yet, which is a real gap on our end. We're working on fixing that so deposits are properly isolated per account going forward.

We understand why this looks bad and we're not brushing it off, appreciate everyone holding us accountable on it.
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:21:56 AM
 #45

On the withdrawal failures and lack of support response for over 12 hours: that's not acceptable, especially when it involves your funds. We’ll be escalating this right now. The deposit issue was resolved, as you mentioned, with the deposit credited along with a bonus for the delay. But clearly the underlying instructions issue still needs to be fixed on our end so this doesn't keep happening to others and once again we are happy to receive this comments to help the experience of our players  Grin
i have heard this script before  Roll Eyes

"we are working on it, withdrawals will be fixed soon, in the next 24 hours, wait a bit more, it will be fixed next monday, next week..." but nothing is ever fixed or paid.

...
Just noticed your email you sent yesterday where you offer a refund, I've replied to the email.
That's actually 4 days of waiting for your response, not sure how do you handle your project, are you doing it alone?
As what I replied to your last email, you can give the refund directly to my account so I can double check if you have fixed the withdrawal issue or not.
let's see if they will actually refund you, of if they are just buying time.

8 consecutive replies, but none of which has responded to Zwei's claims. Are you just gonna skip past his post and not respond to it at all?  Cheesy
every time i come across a shady casino like this, they either ignore me or start trolling or some other shit.
i actually prefer when they ignore me. by not replying they kinda validate what i'm saying, and i don't have to waste any more of my time on them.
Hi Zwei, sorry for missing your post directly earlier. On address reuse — not intentional, we don't have per-user HD wallets configured yet, that's a real gap and we're fixing it. Refunds already mentioned here have been paid out, not a "wait more" promise.
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:23:43 AM
 #46

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
They messed up their reputation right from the word go, so, I doubt if many members around here will really trust them especially after reading the feedback on their profile. I can't even think of risking to deposit with them and they have a big uphill task to make members trust them again.

I wonder if this chap got his issue resolved as well.
Can't write to your PM.
Also, I waiting more than 4 days! I already lost it.
Shame on you guys...


Fair feedback on reputation, that's on us to rebuild over time, not something we expect overnight. Sad
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:30:33 AM
 #47

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.
keyscore44
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1019


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 12:55:35 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2026, 01:15:06 PM by keyscore44
 #48

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

This is the best time to start widely promoting the project on Bitcointalk!  Cool
Thats the fastest way to acquire new users and rebuild trust!
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:30:02 PM
 #49

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

You can rebuild your reputation by proving that you can be trusted although it wont be easy as it is harder now because you did not have a good start as a casino.
Your slow response in this forum will also make people think twice to try your casino, so maybe the first effort you can try is to be active here in this forum and maybe hiring reputable manager to run promotions.
I had to leave negative feedback to you because I was so disappointed with your casino, with the way you respond (quite slow), the way you handle an issue.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
OlarValdo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 06:23:38 PM
 #50

Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

Being consistently active and responsive on the forum is probably one of the more practical ways to start rebuilding things after a rough launch. A dedicated person handling the community side could help a lot with that. Good luck!
Zwei
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1452


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 06:29:27 PM
 #51

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
They messed up their reputation right from the word go, so, I doubt if many members around here will really trust them especially after reading the feedback on their profile. I can't even think of risking to deposit with them and they have a big uphill task to make members trust them again.
good thing @panjul07 got his money back, but considering the amount involved (~$20) and that their website being vibecoded with nothing really to lose, they could be paying back a $1 to take $10 later.

Hi Zwei, sorry for missing your post directly earlier. On address reuse — not intentional, we don't have per-user HD wallets configured yet, that's a real gap and we're fixing it. Refunds already mentioned here have been paid out, not a "wait more" promise.
hi @megaroll, thank you for your AI generated reply that took you 41 days to make.
if you didn't have per-user HD wallets configured yet, along with other stuff (provably fair, instant withdrawals) not working as they should be, why did you open your casino to the public?

megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:38:25 AM
 #52

Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

Being consistently active and responsive on the forum is probably one of the more practical ways to start rebuilding things after a rough launch. A dedicated person handling the community side could help a lot with that. Good luck!
Thanks, that means a lot.
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:40:22 AM
 #53

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
They messed up their reputation right from the word go, so, I doubt if many members around here will really trust them especially after reading the feedback on their profile. I can't even think of risking to deposit with them and they have a big uphill task to make members trust them again.
good thing @panjul07 got his money back, but considering the amount involved (~$20) and that their website being vibecoded with nothing really to lose, they could be paying back a $1 to take $10 later.

Hi Zwei, sorry for missing your post directly earlier. On address reuse — not intentional, we don't have per-user HD wallets configured yet, that's a real gap and we're fixing it. Refunds already mentioned here have been paid out, not a "wait more" promise.
hi @megaroll, thank you for your AI generated reply that took you 41 days to make.
if you didn't have per-user HD wallets configured yet, along with other stuff (provably fair, instant withdrawals) not working as they should be, why did you open your casino to the public?


Using feedback from here to actually shape what goes into the app and the roadmap, this thread's helping us see what players actually want fixed first. Wink
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:42:10 AM
 #54

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

You can rebuild your reputation by proving that you can be trusted although it wont be easy as it is harder now because you did not have a good start as a casino.
Your slow response in this forum will also make people think twice to try your casino, so maybe the first effort you can try is to be active here in this forum and maybe hiring reputable manager to run promotions.
I had to leave negative feedback to you because I was so disappointed with your casino, with the way you respond (quite slow), the way you handle an issue.


Fair, and that's on us. Staying active
megaroll (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:44:19 AM
 #55

Sorry if I have to bump this thread as I have something to say about this casino.
I just noticed that they have credited the refund to my account but again with wagering requirement (seems to be 1x).
Cleared the wagering requirement and withdraw my balance, the withdrawal menu is working already and they have processed my withdrawal quickly.
However, it does not mean that I recommend others to play here, there are many other better places to play.
Glad the withdrawal went through and appreciate you confirming that. Fair enough on not recommending us yet, we know reputation isn't something a refund fixes overnight, we'll keep working to earn it back.

This is the best time to start widely promoting the project on Bitcointalk!  Cool
Thats the fastest way to acquire new users and rebuild trust!

Appreciate it, and the feedback is genuinely helping us figure out what to prioritize on the roadmap or what to include, what players like and what needs to change. Promotion's definitely something we're thinking about once more of this is solid. We will like some recommendations on this so we don't get scammed in the promotion Smiley
RGBTC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149


Vega.Bet


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 01:06:45 PM
 #56

Using feedback from here to actually shape what goes into the app and the roadmap, this thread's helping us see what players actually want fixed first. Wink
The backend payment system is the foundation of a casino and is closely tied to your security and accountability; determining this aspect goes beyond mere user feedback.
I think you have to examine the payment systems used by other casinos more closely or consult an expert (ngl, I’ve never seen this method implemented by legitimate casinos).

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!