Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔎 BetCryptoHub – Search & Filter Crypto Casinos  (Read 553 times)
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
August 18, 2026, 03:18:35 PM
 #21

Welcome to the forum. I don't know if you carefully analyzed each casino or not, but looking quickly at some casinos listed on your review site, I found the following:

1 - thrill.com ( listed on your review site )

August 2026: 3 scam accusations against them

July 2026: 7 scam accusations against them

June 2026: 7 scam accusations against them

May 2026: 6 scam accusations against them

And the number of scam accusations didn't end with those months I mentioned; there were also accusations in April, March, February, and January, as you can see here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/thrill.com

They also faced scam accusations on this forum, as can be seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5572365.msg66325708#msg66325708

Although the case has been resolved, the person who accused them claimed he waited more than 7 days for his withdrawal. While there are positive comments in their thread on this forum, I still think caution is always advised. That's why my suggestion is that you add a complaints section to your casino reviews, so at least when people are choosing a casino they'll have the opportunity to see other people's opinions about it.

2 - rollhub.com ( listed on your review site )

There are scam accusations against them on this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5570296.0

This is an accusation made in January of this year, and from what I see, it was never resolved. A major red flag in my opinion. I don't know to what extent these two casinos would be considered very trustworthy, but in any case, I recommend that people always do a lot of research before creating an account at any casino and always start with small deposits, making withdrawals several times until they are convinced that they can handle large amounts if they wish.



Thanks.

Unfortunately, accusations can be found for almost every established brand, so it's difficult to judge it based on individual complaints alone. What matters more is the broader context: the number and severity of complaints, whether they were resolved, and whether there is evidence of a systematic problem.

BetCryptoHub has two components:

1. The crypto casino database aims to include crypto casinos regardless of whether they are good or bad, big or small, old or new. Its purpose is to let visitors find and filter brands by features. I would only consider removing a brand entirely if there is strong evidence that it's essentially a scam or no longer operating legitimately. Otherwise, even controversial brands can still be relevant to the database.

2. The review section is different. These are brands specifically selected and reviewed, so the criteria are much stricter. I won't review every casino in the database. If a reviewed brand later develops serious problems, the review will be updated with a clear warning or removed.

I agree that complaints are useful context. A structured player rating/feedback system is already being considered, but I need to find a way to make it reliable and prevent it from backfiring.
There can be legitimate users who won fairly and were denied or delayed withdrawals, but there can also be users involved in bonus abuse, multi-accounting, stolen funds or other fraudulent activity. From the outside, it isn't always easy to know the full story, especially when only one side provides evidence. So I need to think of a feedback system that gives proper weight to evidence and allows both sides to provide context. Until then, it is what it is, imperfect, like the world we live in.  Smiley


---------------------------------------

Really good looking website providing plenty of inaccurate information which is quite common to be frank when it comes to these sort of crypto gambling review sites. For example, Betpanda is a KYC happy site that is notorious for KYC'ng their customers.

Also, why the heck is BC.Game being advertised on top of the homepage? That is a proven shady scam site whose reputation is in the gutter in this forum and elsewhere currently. Do your research op since there is a lot of misleading information on your site.


Thanks!

I think "plenty of inaccurate information" is a bit of an exaggeration. I can confidently say that the vast majority of the information has been manually researched and verified.

KYC is probably the trickiest part. Operators sometimes contradict themselves across their terms/website, support responses and forum posts, while player experiences can tell completely different stories. Now try putting one simple label on that. Smiley

Even so, most classifications should be accurate, and where they're not, I'll review and correct them, as I did with the brand you mentioned.

---------------------------------------

Welcome to the forum betcryptohub.

I've visited your website and I have a question. What makes a casino make it to the first page for the list of entries?

Because there are some that I am not familiar with, and there's some that's known to have destroyed its reputation in the forum.

I understand that it's with your own factoring. But just curious to know if there's sort of factor or it's just randomly put on the rank of top 100 entries.


Thanks!

At the moment, the order of brands in the main database doesn't follow a specific ranking. I can change the positions, but the idea is for visitors to filter and sort the database based on what matters to them. I'm also considering showing newly added brands first, since right now they simply go to the bottom of the list.

The featured widgets are different. Some brands may be placed there because I find them interesting or because they offer specific features worth highlighting. Some placements may also be sponsored in the future, in which case they'll be clearly marked as advertisements.

For example, Betplay.io is currently first (reviewed) because it's a brand I personally like: a genuine No-KYC experience based on my experience and current research, Bitcoin Lightning support, and I've been withdrawing from it for years without issues, even though withdrawals aren't always instant (quite slow sometimes). That doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience.

These details will become more structured as the site develops. Right now, my priority is adding more useful content, correcting inconsistencies, and building something where people can discover new or interesting crypto casinos, compare features, find promotions, and eventually read more detailed and transparent reviews.

There's still plenty to improve, and community feedback is helping shape how the site develops.

---------------------------------------


Hello Betcryptohub,

How can we get listed? Please guide us.

Thank you.


Listed, but not as No KYC for now. There are several contradictions between the information in your topic and your Terms. I'll update the classification if these contradictions are clarified.

---------------------------------------

Welcome to bitcointalk forum sir . Now days many similar sites coming in market I don't know why should I go your sites . I think you should offer some freebies to your customers.
That’s why education is important. It’s not a crypto casino my friend, that offers you freebies to try the casino. It’s a review site. It’s like a repository of various casinos where you can search for a casino based on specific filters. Next time before posting, take a minute to read the OP. At least read the title of the post.

Now regarding BestCryptoHub, yes I liked the design. I also see that there are a total of 100 casinos available. So my question is, how do you earn? Is it through affiliate deals and commissions only? Or do you accept paid promotions from casinos to present them in a positive manner? This is just healthy criticism and a general question.


Thanks! The number is actually up to 103 now. Cheesy

I list brands with or without affiliate partnerships. Some don't have affiliate programs at all, while others haven't approved my affiliate account even after months, but they're still listed.

Where an affiliate program is available, I may use affiliate links and potentially earn a commission from referred players. This doesn't influence the information or reviews/ratings.

I may also accept sponsored placements in the future, but these will be clearly marked as [AD] or [Advertisement] and kept separate from review ratings.
In fact, I intend to be quite critical when reviewing brands. For example, Betplay.io, which I already mentioned is a brand I personally like (currently), received a score of 7.33/10. That's exactly how I want it to work: current personal preference shouldn't determine the rating.
So yes, affiliate commissions and clearly disclosed advertising are how the site may generate revenue, but neither can buy a positive review.

Quite a long post. Hope this answers all your questions and I haven't exceeded some forum/post limit or whatever.

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 06:03:18 AM
 #22

I think "plenty of inaccurate information" is a bit of an exaggeration. I can confidently say that the vast majority of the information has been manually researched and verified.

KYC is probably the trickiest part. Operators sometimes contradict themselves across their terms/website, support responses and forum posts, while player experiences can tell completely different stories. Now try putting one simple label on that. Smiley
It's good that you manually researched and verified all of the information in this site, but that's just your opinion. There is a lot of inaccurate information on your site regardless of whether you are inclined to agree or not and the majority contributor here is the KYC part.

It's definitely not as tricky as you think. Simply put, most sites KYC their customers at some point or another for varying reasons which is why there are extremely few truly 'No KYC' options these days. Betpanda, Betplay etc are KYC happy sites.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
August 19, 2026, 02:48:52 PM
 #23

Simply put, most sites KYC their customers at some point or another for varying reasons which is why there are extremely few truly 'No KYC' options these days.

Totally agree. And apparently, so does the data. Smiley




BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
August 25, 2026, 10:30:11 PM
 #24

Latest BetCryptoHub Updates

• The database has now grown to 111 crypto casinos.

• Improved the notification system and navigation menu for a cleaner, more user-friendly experience.

• Added a new Crypto Casino of the Day section. A random casino is automatically selected from the database every day.

• Introduced the Latest Crypto Casinos section, making it easier to see the most recently added crypto casinos.

More improvements are on the way. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
August 29, 2026, 10:05:11 PM
 #25

New Filter: VIP Transfer

We've added a new VIP Transfer filter to the BetCryptoHub database.

Use it to quickly find crypto casinos that allow eligible players to transfer their VIP status from another crypto casino.



BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 08:40:26 PM
 #26

New Filters: Gift Cards & Wallet Deposit

We've added two new comparison filters to our crypto casinos database:

• Gift Cards - find crypto casinos that accept deposits made using supported gift cards purchased through third-party providers.

• Wallet Deposit - find crypto casinos that support direct deposits by connecting a compatible crypto wallet (in some cases, even a compatible exchange account).

We're also running a small giveaway on X to celebrate the new Gift Cards filter! 🎉

We're giving away 3 x gift cards. Check the giveaway on X!




BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 10:33:16 AM
 #27

We’re starting something new at BetCryptoHub. 🚀

We’ll occasionally launch Random Giveaways and Challenges on our X profile to reward people who follow and actively engage with the BetCryptoHub community.

After our recent gift card giveaway, our first BetCryptoHub Challenge is now LIVE. 🔎

The first 3 players who discover a specific crypto casino using the clues provided will receive a $5 tip directly to their casino accounts.

👉 Full challenge details: BetCryptoHub on X

Follow us and keep an eye on the account. Besides crypto casino stats, comparisons, promotions and updates, we’ll be dropping these little surprises from time to time. 🎁

Some will be announced. Others might just appear. 👀

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 09:57:12 PM
 #28

Crypto-Games is offering an exclusive bonus to players who register through BetCryptoHub.io:

🎁 150 Free Spins on Endorphina's Book of Ganesha

To qualify:
• Register through BetCryptoHub
• Make a qualifying deposit of at least $30
• A pop-up will appear where you can select the Free Spins offer

You can find the full details here:
Crypto-Games Exclusive 150 Free Spins

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:05:58 AM
 #29

BetCryptoHub Update

BetCryptoHub now lists 119 crypto casinos, and we're continuing to expand the database with new brands, features, exclusive promotions, and more detailed reviews.

The latest addition is Cashy, a newly launched crypto casino.

Some of the things that stood out during our initial research are:

• ~4-minute average payout time (according to Cashy)
• 25% cashback on first-day net losses (0x wagering)
• Bitcoin Lightning support
• VIP Transfers
• Provably Fair Originals
• 7,000+ games
• 100-level VIP Club
• If playing exclusively with cryptocurrencies (no fiat deposits), KYC will normally not be required, although verification may still be requested in certain situations

Since the casino is still very new, we've published a Quick Look rather than a full review while we continue testing it and wait for more player feedback.

You can read it here:
Cashy Casino - Quick Look

We're also refreshing the reviews on BetCryptoHub with a more detailed and structured format. The first updated review is for Allstars.io, and we'll continue updating existing reviews while adding more crypto casinos over time.

If anyone has already played at Cashy, we'd be interested to hear about your experience, especially regarding withdrawals, payout speed, or anything else worth mentioning.

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
OlarValdo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:22:12 PM
 #30

BetCryptoHub Update

BetCryptoHub now lists 119 crypto casinos, and we're continuing to expand the database with new brands, features, exclusive promotions, and more detailed reviews.

The latest addition is Cashy, a newly launched crypto casino.

Some of the things that stood out during our initial research are:

• ~4-minute average payout time (according to Cashy)
• 25% cashback on first-day net losses (0x wagering)
• Bitcoin Lightning support
• VIP Transfers
• Provably Fair Originals
• 7,000+ games
• 100-level VIP Club
• If playing exclusively with cryptocurrencies (no fiat deposits), KYC will normally not be required, although verification may still be requested in certain situations

Since the casino is still very new, we've published a Quick Look rather than a full review while we continue testing it and wait for more player feedback.

You can read it here:
Cashy Casino - Quick Look

We're also refreshing the reviews on BetCryptoHub with a more detailed and structured format. The first updated review is for Allstars.io, and we'll continue updating existing reviews while adding more crypto casinos over time.

If anyone has already played at Cashy, we'd be interested to hear about your experience, especially regarding withdrawals, payout speed, or anything else worth mentioning.

New casinos always look promising on paper with features like Lightning and VIP transfers, but the real test is how withdrawals hold up after a few weeks. Curious if anyone’s tried Cashy yet and noticed any delays or extra verification requests once the amounts get bigger?
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 03:14:51 PM
 #31

I agree. A new casino's reputation is built over time, especially when it comes to larger withdrawals.

There isn't much independent feedback about Cashy yet, so it's probably too early to judge. While researching the casino, I came across the Cashy Justice Fund initiative and decided to write about it.
According to Cashy, it has allocated $1 million USDC to compensate eligible players who were denied legitimate payouts by other casinos, with every approved payment published on-chain.

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 787



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 05:43:12 PM
 #32

I agree. A new casino's reputation is built over time, especially when it comes to larger withdrawals.

There isn't much independent feedback about Cashy yet, so it's probably too early to judge. While researching the casino, I came across the Cashy Justice Fund initiative and decided to write about it.
According to Cashy, it has allocated $1 million USDC to compensate eligible players who were denied legitimate payouts by other casinos, with every approved payment published on-chain.
This is a very wonderful move by Cashy and thank you for bringing this to the notice of forum members. We have so many unresolved cases of players being denied their legitimate winnings with the amount exceeding this funds, however this money will go a long way in helping some whose lives depend on that money.

I want to understand what Cashy wants to achieve in this initiative because businesswise, it does not make sense paying for winnings that you was done in another platform that is not connected to you.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:22:35 AM
 #33

It makes sense from a marketing perspective, but the campaign is not advertised enough or not advertised through the relevant channels.


BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:57:38 AM
 #34

Just rechecked your site and I found some of the casino reviews like the Duelbits one really well structured and detailed even though some points discussed are highly subjective. Your team needs to review more sites since they are quite useful to varying extents.

Also, I have never heard of this cashy site since they didn't advertise their services within this forum yet. Their whole justice fund stuff seems really shady and time will tell whether its actually legitimate or not.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 01:18:11 PM
 #35

Thanks for your feedback.

More reviews will be added very soon.

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 587


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:30:06 PM
 #36

Can you filter casinos or add the lists that have an exchanges inside them? If so, that is a good help to know which casinos that have it. Sometimes gamblers want to convert their coins to another reducing the transaction fee. Just little suggestion but not too important to do.
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:48:00 PM
 #37

Yes, I can add such a filter. Already working on it.
The database will be soon updated and I'll let you know. Smiley


Meanwhile, I have launched a Flash Giveaway on X. ⚡

3 random players will get $5 each credited to their Allstars accounts.

There are less than 30 minutes left, so if anyone wants to grab the free $, go check the BetCryptoHub X profile:

https://x.com/betcryptohub

Good luck! 🚀

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:17:43 PM
 #38

I was navigating around the website a d I noticed something. I think it will be better if you link those specify numbers to the the casinos which will make things easier to access the casinos. Example. The 7 No KYC casinos. Link them with the casinos so as the gambler click there and see them if interested he will play there as it is, they are mixed up with the others.

But like this, I was thinking where are the 7 No KYC casinos. Just a suggestion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1446



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:41:12 PM
 #39

I was navigating around the website a d I noticed something. I think it will be better if you link those specify numbers to the the casinos which will make things easier to access the casinos. Example. The 7 No KYC casinos. Link them with the casinos so as the gambler click there and see them if interested he will play there as it is, they are mixed up with the others.

But like this, I was thinking where are the 7 No KYC casinos. Just a suggestion.

Actually I agree with your suggestion as it will make it easier to find the casino as what is highlighted with that numbers but I dont think it is necessary as they have the filter already under it.
I would suggest different thing, it is to make the font or the boxes for the filter a bit bigger because it looks too small even on a PC screen.
As well as for the list of the casinos and its all information on the table, make it bigger for more comfortable reading/exploration of the site.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
BetCryptoHub (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 03:42:46 PM
 #40

I was navigating around the website a d I noticed something. I think it will be better if you link those specify numbers to the the casinos which will make things easier to access the casinos. Example. The 7 No KYC casinos. Link them with the casinos so as the gambler click there and see them if interested he will play there as it is, they are mixed up with the others.

But like this, I was thinking where are the 7 No KYC casinos. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for the suggestion.
I have implemented this change.

Please check it out and let me know if this is what you wanted.


I would suggest different thing, it is to make the font or the boxes for the filter a bit bigger because it looks too small even on a PC screen.
As well as for the list of the casinos and its all information on the table, make it bigger for more comfortable reading/exploration of the site.


Thanks for the feedback!
I'll see what I can improve here. The main challenge is that there's quite a lot of information to display, many filters as well as a lot of data in the table.
I made some elements smaller to fit everything without taking up too much space, especially on mobile, but I agree that readability is important. I'll see if I can find a better balance.

BetCryptoHub
Compare 119+ Crypto Casinos
VIP Transfers • No KYC Crypto Casinos • VPN Friendly • Bitcoin Lightning
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!