Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 09:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] CryptFolio is looking for an awesome designer  (Read 569 times)
soundasleep (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:35:37 AM

(Also posted at https://cryptfolio.com/jobs)

CryptFolio needs a new design. Something professional and easy to use, but not afraid to have fun. This is a new and creative space and anything can happen. The site is already doing very well – but we'd like to take it to the next level.

At its core, CryptFolio is a site for helping people understand cryptocurrencies and their revolutionary properties. We're looking for a designer (or lead designer) who'd like to join us in this challenge – someone who can help us redesign the branding of our site and deliver a consistent message to our customers. Your contributions will have a direct impact – in March alone we had over 600k hits from 6,000 visitors.

No qualifications necessary, and no CSS or HTML skills necessary (though that would be cool). You can work anywhere in the world, to whatever schedule you want, as long as we can have some regular meetings on Skype or Hangouts – we're based in Wellington, New Zealand.

Some of the things we could work together on include:

Reimbursement can be done in a number of ways, based on your availability and experience: company equity; contract work paid in cryptocurrencies or NZD; development work on your own projects; releasing your work under open source; referrals; or a mixture of all of these, or maybe even something completely different.

If you're interested, please send to jobs@cryptfolio.com before the deadline date:

• Your basic contact details
  • A link to your portfolio, or (if you don't have one) some sample designs
  • What work you'd like to do
  • Some options of how you would like to be reimbursed, and some initial quotes (we'll refine these later)
  • A quick sketch (or sketches) of how you might tackle one of the design problems above

If you have any questions please send us an e-mail or tweet us.

Deadline: 13 April 2014
axilla

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

I just sent you my resume and some of my portfolio.  I can give you a link to my nearly all 5* odesk profile as well.  I've been freelancing for years, but just got laid off on friday as a contract worker and now looking to move into the bitcoin space, working on projects, and developing full time.  I'm willing to be paid in Bitcoin and equity.  I want to work from home and not be bothered with corporate america any longer.  I build beautiful responsive, mobile first designs that just work!

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: