javanet (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 19, 2026, 07:55:03 PM |
|
Hi everyone, I’m working on a cybersecurity project called javanet, and our team currently has 4 developers working on it. We are currently looking for investors/partners to support the further development of the project. Before posting more detailed information, I wanted to ask the community: Is it allowed to post an investment/project proposal like this on the forum? If so, which section would be the most appropriate for it? I don’t want to violate the forum rules or post in the wrong section, so I’d appreciate any advice. If anyone is interested in learning more about javanet, please feel free to contact me by DM for additional information.
|
|
|
|
|
RGBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149
Vega.Bet
|
 |
August 21, 2026, 11:00:28 PM |
|
You could post this thread on the same board where you posted this one, or in the "Long-term Offers" section (one of the forum's most hidden areas). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=88.0Honestly, I have never seen a private startup project successfully find a suitable investor here. Instead, they tend to generate revenue from sponsorships and advertising (after operating for some time), even though they started out as non-profit projects.
|
|
|
|
examplens
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026
|
 |
August 23, 2026, 10:12:18 PM |
|
Hi everyone, I’m working on a cybersecurity project called javanet, and our team currently has 4 developers working on it. We are currently looking for investors/partners to support the further development of the project. Before posting more detailed information, I wanted to ask the community: Is it allowed to post an investment/project proposal like this on the forum? If so, which section would be the most appropriate for it? I don’t want to violate the forum rules or post in the wrong section, so I’d appreciate any advice. If anyone is interested in learning more about javanet, please feel free to contact me by DM for additional information.
You should actually open an ANN thread in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 and present your project there. More people will see it, and if someone finds it interesting, at least you'll get some feedback. When I say that you present the project, try to make it human-readable, not like what you wrote here, it looks more like the output from ChatGPT. It's even better if you have a website (to add in ANN) where all of this is described in detail.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
javanet (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 23, 2026, 10:28:54 PM |
|
Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?
|
|
|
|
|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3694
♻️ Automatic Exchange
|
 |
August 23, 2026, 11:44:41 PM |
|
I think services section is the right place for this to get more impression than going to the offering section. Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?
It's weird you are offering development in cybersecurity, but you are using ChatGPT to communicate with us. It feels like the 4 developers you're talking about are AIs? And the cybersecurity project was built from ChatGPT?
|
░░░░▄▄████████████▄ ░▄████████████████▀ ▄████████████████▀▄█▄ ▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄ ▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄ ██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████ ██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████ ██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████ ▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀ ▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀ ▀█▀▄████████████████▀ ▄████████████████▀░ ▀████████████▀▀░░░░ | | CCECASH | | | | |
|
|
|
javanet (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 24, 2026, 06:22:32 AM |
|
We don’t use AI in our development. At most, it’s only used for design, since it’s not yet profitable to spend money on a designer. Why do we communicate through AI? I’ll answer that it’s necessary to train our local AI. We’re ready to provide more details if needed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
tabas
|
 |
August 24, 2026, 10:10:33 PM |
|
We don’t use AI in our development. At most, it’s only used for design, since it’s not yet profitable to spend money on a designer. Why do we communicate through AI? I’ll answer that it’s necessary to train our local AI. We’re ready to provide more details if needed.
Since you're ready to provide more details, I guess that make the announcement thread as suggested on the Service announcement. But not to discourage you, if it's seen as a viable project then investors would come to that given that you've provided all the details on that thread. The usual angel investing in the forum, if you don't have much reputation, you won't get that exposure you need. Still, you're free to try. Who knows if someone who's keen to the cybersec project you have there has a significant detail that they want and all you have to do is put all of it so that you won't reply from time to time asking details 1, 2, etc.
|
|
|
|
RGBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149
Vega.Bet
|
 |
August 24, 2026, 11:34:36 PM |
|
I think services section is the right place for this to get more impression than going to the offering section.
This isn't a ready to use service yet, it's just looking for investors (I believe the project will be based on a revenue-sharing model); that’s why I suggested the offers board. Initially, I wanted to suggest the project development board, but it wasn't clear whether the OP was related to Bitcoin.
|
|
|
|
|
|
javanet (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 03, 2026, 06:38:52 PM |
|
If you have any questions about development, please ask!
|
|
|
|
|
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 4620
Merit: 3909
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 05:15:39 PM |
|
Welcome to the forum. This thread has been moved to Meta since the discussion is around the best place to post. Since the service is not yet released, I'd advise presenting it in Project Development: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12If the thread would only be asking for investment, then maybe the Lending section would be more appropiate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65
|
|
|
|
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 672
Merit: 300
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 05:53:36 PM |
|
Why not create a proposal that is well-detailed and professional, with high visibility on the service board, state your intentions and make them clear, and provide the other necessary information that may be required of you.
Also know that it is possible that you will get investors, and it is very possible if you can have enough reasons and evidence to back it up; some investors may take an interest in your project and join the team.
|
|
|
|
Crypto Library
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:41:30 PM |
|
The service can already accept clients, and that’s what we’re doing now. But, as an example, I showed that we added our acquaintances who are the owners of a small company.   Even then you mentioned the screenshots I don't think it is enough and also the screenshot you showed none of them seem clear. Since you are looking for investment for your project and since no one will want to invest in a place where there is no reputation and at the same time there is no specific information through which you can be trusted. Of course, no one will invest in such an unknown project to be scammed, it is natural. So I will suggest you to share the details about your project. If I make it more clear, do something that people can trust you otherwise it will be very difficult to get investment or loan from a newbie account.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Cricktor
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4574
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:07:26 AM |
|
When I say that you present the project, try to make it human-readable, not like what you wrote here, it looks more like the output from ChatGPT. Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?
This already has been moved to the trashbin, very likely because it was reported as non-declared LLM vomit. There's not much wrong with AI enhanced or produced text, just declare it properly as such and don't pretend it came from a human. Repeating this too often may get your account banned. Some here don't want to read or interact with AI pretending to be human or hiding the fact that no human wrote it. There's also a forum rule about AI usage. Make yourself familiar with Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ. About further recommendations: probably buy a Copper membership so that you can immediately post visible image links. Otherwise you have to wait to become Jr. Member rank which isn't too hard, but requires getting a bit merit and some activity.
|
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
Today at 10:19:57 AM |
|
The screenshots are not clear. It's as if he just wanted to show us he has a plan and hopes we don't dig deeper because as someone looking for potential investors, it's expected that you show them something to show your zeal or seriousness but it's obvious that he just arranged a half baked proposal. He said he added clients and it can't be visible no matter how one zooms it so how do we know he's honest. Good luck finding people to invest.
|
|
|
|
javanet (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 10:39:26 AM Last edit: Today at 11:38:03 AM by Mitchell |
|
Thanks for the advice—it’s really important! But I’d like you to explain the pros and cons of publishing here in as much detail as possible. Thanks!
The screenshots are not clear. It's as if he just wanted to show us he has a plan and hopes we don't dig deeper because as someone looking for potential investors, it's expected that you show them something to show your zeal or seriousness but it's obvious that he just arranged a half baked proposal. He said he added clients and it can't be visible no matter how one zooms it so how do we know he's honest. Good luck finding people to invest.
Thanks for the reply. But what reason would I have to hide anything or hold back details? I’m hoping that plenty of people will be interested in security development. If you're interested, I can tell you what we’re working on right now—and how we helped a client find a vulnerability in Apache.
|
|
|
|
|
RGBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149
Vega.Bet
|
 |
Today at 11:58:22 AM |
|
But I’d like you to explain the pros and cons of publishing here in as much detail as possible. Thanks!
I think the pros and cons depend on the quality of your presentation. Once published, your thread can be moved or redirected to the appropriate section, so that isn't a concern. I remain convinced that this falls under the "long-term offers" category, as my impression is that you are seeking investors/partners willing to share in future profits. To clarify, is this a public or private offering? Once that is determined, you should know how to structure your presentation. Post it in a more open section (as Cyrus suggested), and let the moderators decide whether it needs to be moved, deleted, or left as is.
|
|
|
|
examplens
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026
|
 |
Today at 12:38:23 PM |
|
The lending section is crowded with requests for loans under various pretexts. I am of the opinion that the search for investors, even if the project is completely legit, should not start with "loan" marks. An investment is not the same as lending. I remember when there was an ICO invasion, all those projects were looking for investors, but they didn't do it in the lending section. I stand by the statement, ANN in Service Announcements, where the project will be presented, and from there, start with the eventual crowdfunding.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
|