Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 08:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I post a cybersecurity project seeking investment?  (Read 383 times)
javanet (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 07:55:03 PM
 #1

Hi everyone,
I’m working on a cybersecurity project called javanet, and our team currently has 4 developers working on it.
We are currently looking for investors/partners to support the further development of the project.
Before posting more detailed information, I wanted to ask the community:
Is it allowed to post an investment/project proposal like this on the forum? If so, which section would be the most appropriate for it?
I don’t want to violate the forum rules or post in the wrong section, so I’d appreciate any advice.
If anyone is interested in learning more about javanet, please feel free to contact me by DM for additional information.
RGBTC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149


Vega.Bet


View Profile WWW
August 21, 2026, 11:00:28 PM
 #2

You could post this thread on the same board where you posted this one, or in the "Long-term Offers" section (one of the forum's most hidden areas). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=88.0

Honestly, I have never seen a private startup project successfully find a suitable investor here. Instead, they tend to generate revenue from sponsorships and advertising (after operating for some time), even though they started out as non-profit projects.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
examplens
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 10:12:18 PM
 #3

Hi everyone,
I’m working on a cybersecurity project called javanet, and our team currently has 4 developers working on it.
We are currently looking for investors/partners to support the further development of the project.
Before posting more detailed information, I wanted to ask the community:
Is it allowed to post an investment/project proposal like this on the forum? If so, which section would be the most appropriate for it?
I don’t want to violate the forum rules or post in the wrong section, so I’d appreciate any advice.
If anyone is interested in learning more about javanet, please feel free to contact me by DM for additional information.
You should actually open an ANN thread in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 and present your project there. More people will see it, and if someone finds it interesting, at least you'll get some feedback.
When I say that you present the project, try to make it human-readable, not like what you wrote here, it looks more like the output from ChatGPT.
It's even better if you have a website (to add in ANN) where all of this is described in detail.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
javanet (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 10:28:54 PM
 #4

Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3693


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 11:44:41 PM
 #5

I think services section is the right place for this to get more impression than going to the offering section.

Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?



It's weird you are offering development in cybersecurity, but you are using ChatGPT to communicate with us.
It feels like the 4 developers you're talking about are AIs? And the cybersecurity project was built from ChatGPT?

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
javanet (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 24, 2026, 06:22:32 AM
 #6

We don’t use AI in our development. At most, it’s only used for design, since it’s not yet profitable to spend money on a designer.
Why do we communicate through AI? I’ll answer that it’s necessary to train our local AI. We’re ready to provide more details if needed.
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
August 24, 2026, 10:10:33 PM
 #7

We don’t use AI in our development. At most, it’s only used for design, since it’s not yet profitable to spend money on a designer.
Why do we communicate through AI? I’ll answer that it’s necessary to train our local AI. We’re ready to provide more details if needed.
Since you're ready to provide more details, I guess that make the announcement thread as suggested on the Service announcement. But not to discourage you, if it's seen as a viable project then investors would come to that given that you've provided all the details on that thread. The usual angel investing in the forum, if you don't have much reputation, you won't get that exposure you need. Still, you're free to try. Who knows if someone who's keen to the cybersec project you have there has a significant detail that they want and all you have to do is put all of it so that you won't reply from time to time asking details 1, 2, etc.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
RGBTC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149


Vega.Bet


View Profile WWW
August 24, 2026, 11:34:36 PM
 #8

I think services section is the right place for this to get more impression than going to the offering section.
This isn't a ready to use service yet, it's just looking for investors (I believe the project will be based on a revenue-sharing model); that’s why I suggested the offers board.
Initially, I wanted to suggest the project development board, but it wasn't clear whether the OP was related to Bitcoin.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
javanet (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 03:16:33 AM
 #9

The service can already accept clients, and that’s what we’re doing now. But, as an example, I showed that we added our acquaintances who are the owners of a small company.

https://i.ibb.co/nMKXvZc2/Screenshot-3.png
https://i.ibb.co/YTXHvF43/Screenshot-4.png
javanet (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 03, 2026, 06:38:52 PM
 #10

If you have any questions about development, please ask!
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4620
Merit: 3909



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:15:39 PM
 #11

Welcome to the forum. This thread has been moved to Meta since the discussion is around the best place to post.

Since the service is not yet released, I'd advise presenting it in Project Development: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12
If the thread would only be asking for investment, then maybe the Lending section would be more appropiate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65

Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:53:36 PM
 #12

Why not create a proposal that is well-detailed and professional, with high visibility on the service board, state your intentions and make them clear, and provide the other necessary information that may be required of you.

Also know that it is possible that you will get investors, and it is very possible if you can have enough reasons and evidence to back it up; some investors may take an interest in your project and join the team.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1244


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:41:30 PM
 #13

The service can already accept clients, and that’s what we’re doing now. But, as an example, I showed that we added our acquaintances who are the owners of a small company.



Even then you mentioned the screenshots I don't think it is enough and also the screenshot you showed none of them seem clear.

Since you are looking for investment for your project and since no one will want to invest in a place where there is no reputation and at the same time there is no specific information through which you can be trusted. Of course, no one will invest in such an unknown project to be scammed, it is natural.

So I will suggest you to share the details about your project. If I make it more clear, do something that people can trust you otherwise it will be very difficult to get investment or loan from a newbie account.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4571



View Profile
Today at 06:07:26 AM
 #14

When I say that you present the project, try to make it human-readable, not like what you wrote here, it looks more like the output from ChatGPT.
Yes, I used ChatGPT for the test. That was my mistake. 😄 We spend a lot of time on development, so I wanted to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you! Are there any other tips or recommendations?
This already has been moved to the trashbin, very likely because it was reported as non-declared LLM vomit. There's not much wrong with AI enhanced or produced text, just declare it properly as such and don't pretend it came from a human. Repeating this too often may get your account banned.

Some here don't want to read or interact with AI pretending to be human or hiding the fact that no human wrote it. There's also a forum rule about AI usage. Make yourself familiar with Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ.

About further recommendations: probably buy a Copper membership so that you can immediately post visible image links. Otherwise you have to wait to become Jr. Member rank which isn't too hard, but requires getting a bit merit and some activity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!