Don't want to put your project down but at least change the UI a bit, it is obvious you pretty much stole most of it from the google app that is available (I apologize if you are the google app dev). I am not saying that is a bad thing whole heatedly, you added email notification which is cool but for almost 1 BTC, better get more features then email notifications.
The buy/sell threshold 1 and 2 is confusing... Call them what they are... a notification threshold and a buy/sell threshold.
Also adding logging or "test" mode would be nice so people could test your bot before they use it.
Add some value with advanced "normal" trading, like stop loss trades or something.
Challenge Accepted! Check out the stills and features of the new bot; OUT NOW!
We have just updated out EMA bot to Version 1.1, which solves a lot of the issues discussed on this thread. An explanation of new features below with accompanying pictures
Get it at: www.btcbots.com
1. GREATLY improved stability regarding Mt.Gox lag and API issues. Don't watch your bot crash when Mt.Gox is on the Fritz!
2. Support for EURO trading!
3. Trailing stop loss! Get out when you want to get out, no need for EMA value adjustments, just set stop loss and stop worrying!
4. Completely redesigned interface!
5. Bot can now accept NEGATIVE THRESHOLDS!
6. Graph interface included in options menu to help with bot trading value adjustments.
7.. EMA Lines added to the Graph.
8. Option to disable trading temporarily without having to shut the bot down.
9. 2 Day graph in main interface.
10. Same UNLIMITED world class tech support included for the installation and initial operation phase of your bot. More upgrades coming soon.
11. And best of all, it's a FREE upgrade for existing customers! and you can still use coupon code TB0874 for 10% OFF instantly!
Screenshots of the current version (V1.1):
Any questions? Please email me:firstname.lastname@example.org