Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARNBET.IO takes my deposit (7.7 ETH) and profits 8 ETH (total SCAM 35K USD)  (Read 697 times)
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 05, 2026, 10:23:21 PM
 #21

Yet another case that proves everything wrong with casino business. Continuously depositing huge amounts of money, no problem. Trying to withdraw something -> you have violated terms xyz, just ridiculous. Will we see an earnbet rep coming here and give an explanation about this case? Somehow I doubt it. These smaller sites are never shy of coming up with whatever excuses not to pay, but taking your money when you lose it not an issue.
Worst part, no explanation whatsoever, absolutely disgusting behavior and if this case doesn't get a reply or get somehow solved I advise OP to create a flag. Time to bring out the garbage if necessary.

I understand your frustration. Especially because the timing looks terrible from player's perspective.
But I wouldn't jump to casino only wants losing players conclusion.

Any sportsbook can legitimately allow deposit and bet first, then perform enhanced review when large withdrawal is requested.
So you have to stay neutral and see if OP has actually violated any rules. Or if terms are being used retrospectively to avoid paying.

Since OP has already gone through multiple ADR channel, let's see, if Earnbet comes to any of those and gives any specific explanation backed by account activity then we can judge it properly.

I just have an opened threat here.

Holydarkness closed the one on CH, lets see if he comes here and updates the situation
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2049


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 04:10:08 AM
 #22

Part of your answers are on my previous posts and every deposit until the last one was lost in betting , i dont know why appears 0 eth must be an error.


If i have time i can post my full betting history but 90% bets are in tennis live betting 5 % tennis pre betting and the rest other sports

So you were betting on tennis and made many deposits to the point of winning 22 ETH, meaning you deposited 7 ETH to win 22 ETH betting on tennis. Casinos become alert when they see behavior like yours; many deposits and a large win is reason for them to investigate. If they discover that the bets were on games with very low odds, such as odds of @1.10, then they usually cancel the winnings and cite the Terms of Service as the reason. That's why I asked which game you bet on with each deposit and whether you won or lost, and I forgot to ask what the odds were for each bet.

Since when can a bookie cancel bets that have been made on small odds? That's nowhere in any TOS. I am into sportsbetting for like 25 years and this is the first time I ever hear something like that. They can only cancel it if the player bet on wrong odds or had some sort of advantage. Betting 1.1 also has risk and these games tend to lose all the time as well.

Also, OP deposited and lost over and over again I think. Just from his last deposit he finally got lucky and built a bankroll. He didn't just deposit 7 ETH and ended up having 22.


Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 06:38:00 AM
 #23

Part of your answers are on my previous posts and every deposit until the last one was lost in betting , i dont know why appears 0 eth must be an error.


If i have time i can post my full betting history but 90% bets are in tennis live betting 5 % tennis pre betting and the rest other sports

So you were betting on tennis and made many deposits to the point of winning 22 ETH, meaning you deposited 7 ETH to win 22 ETH betting on tennis. Casinos become alert when they see behavior like yours; many deposits and a large win is reason for them to investigate. If they discover that the bets were on games with very low odds, such as odds of @1.10, then they usually cancel the winnings and cite the Terms of Service as the reason. That's why I asked which game you bet on with each deposit and whether you won or lost, and I forgot to ask what the odds were for each bet.

Since when can a bookie cancel bets that have been made on small odds? That's nowhere in any TOS. I am into sportsbetting for like 25 years and this is the first time I ever hear something like that. They can only cancel it if the player bet on wrong odds or had some sort of advantage. Betting 1.1 also has risk and these games tend to lose all the time as well.

Also, OP deposited and lost over and over again I think. Just from his last deposit he finally got lucky and built a bankroll. He didn't just deposit 7 ETH and ended up having 22.

Unfortunately (to be honest, I was shocked myself), I've read many cases where people bet on games with very low odds like @1.10 and the casino canceled all winnings and blocked the person's account. But in OP's case, what's making me think a lot is how he reached 22 ETH in winnings betting on live tennis? If we assume that he lost everything in most of his deposits, then which deposit did he make that allowed him to win 22 ETH, and in which tennis match did he bet to have such a win? What were the odds?

Why am I asking this? Because I saw a case similar to OP's, the guy made large deposits in short intervals of time, and in each deposit he bet and won, he didn't lose, and he made many withdrawals. Then, in the last withdrawals, the casino refused and blocked his account, accusing him of cheating. I'm not saying OP is cheating, but I just want to understand how those high winnings were achieved. I know many casinos have bad practices, but I've also seen complaints from people against casinos that seem to be complaints coming from people who cheated.

Let's imagine OP deposited 2.4 ETH and then bets on a live tennis match and wins 22 ETH. What odds would he have had to bet on to turn 2.4 ETH into 22 ETH? I make sports bets and with high-odds parlays, and even with my profits I wouldn't risk putting a lot of money like 2.4 ETH on a parlay with odds of @10.00, much less make a simple bet with odds of @10.00, because normally very high odds like @10.00 are given to the underdog and not the favorite. Now imagine in live tennis having that high odd and putting that large amount of money on a bet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 06:58:35 AM
 #24

Op make things clear for people to understand more. If you withdraw 0.25 eth in your first withdrawal and it went successful but we don't know if you play games before withdrawing again or after withdrawing the first 0.25 eth and you went ahead to withdraw the higher denomination and also was it the same day or next day?
You can take a look at the image whose link elgonzavalp9 posted in his OP. The dates and times are visible there. The successful withdrawal was requested/processed on 4 September at 04:40. On that same day, less than five hours later, OP requested two more withdrawals, at the same time. At 09:03 in the amount of 14,6 ETH and 1 ETH. Those are the ones he never received.

He mentioned that he won most of the money on live tennis bets. Perhaps it's a case of late betting, where OP had access to a faster feed/source than what the casino had or even live information from the court, giving him an advantage when placing bets. I am not accusing the player and saying that's what he did. I am just suggesting that such things have happened before.
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 09:59:58 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2026, 07:40:08 AM by Mr. Big
 #25

Part of your answers are on my previous posts and every deposit until the last one was lost in betting , i dont know why appears 0 eth must be an error.


If i have time i can post my full betting history but 90% bets are in tennis live betting 5 % tennis pre betting and the rest other sports

So you were betting on tennis and made many deposits to the point of winning 22 ETH, meaning you deposited 7 ETH to win 22 ETH betting on tennis. Casinos become alert when they see behavior like yours; many deposits and a large win is reason for them to investigate. If they discover that the bets were on games with very low odds, such as odds of @1.10, then they usually cancel the winnings and cite the Terms of Service as the reason. That's why I asked which game you bet on with each deposit and whether you won or lost, and I forgot to ask what the odds were for each bet.

Since when can a bookie cancel bets that have been made on small odds? That's nowhere in any TOS. I am into sportsbetting for like 25 years and this is the first time I ever hear something like that. They can only cancel it if the player bet on wrong odds or had some sort of advantage. Betting 1.1 also has risk and these games tend to lose all the time as well.

Also, OP deposited and lost over and over again I think. Just from his last deposit he finally got lucky and built a bankroll. He didn't just deposit 7 ETH and ended up having 22.

Unfortunately (to be honest, I was shocked myself), I've read many cases where people bet on games with very low odds like @1.10 and the casino canceled all winnings and blocked the person's account. But in OP's case, what's making me think a lot is how he reached 22 ETH in winnings betting on live tennis? If we assume that he lost everything in most of his deposits, then which deposit did he make that allowed him to win 22 ETH, and in which tennis match did he bet to have such a win? What were the odds?

Why am I asking this? Because I saw a case similar to OP's, the guy made large deposits in short intervals of time, and in each deposit he bet and won, he didn't lose, and he made many withdrawals. Then, in the last withdrawals, the casino refused and blocked his account, accusing him of cheating. I'm not saying OP is cheating, but I just want to understand how those high winnings were achieved. I know many casinos have bad practices, but I've also seen complaints from people against casinos that seem to be complaints coming from people who cheated.

Let's imagine OP deposited 2.4 ETH and then bets on a live tennis match and wins 22 ETH. What odds would he have had to bet on to turn 2.4 ETH into 22 ETH? I make sports bets and with high-odds parlays, and even with my profits I wouldn't risk putting a lot of money like 2.4 ETH on a parlay with odds of @10.00, much less make a simple bet with odds of @10.00, because normally very high odds like @10.00 are given to the underdog and not the favorite. Now imagine in live tennis having that high odd and putting that large amount of money on a bet.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Why do you assume I made 22 ETH from one single bet?

I never said I deposited 2.4 ETH and then turned it into 22 ETH on one live tennis match. The 22 ETH was accumulated over approximately a week through many different bets and wins.



Op make things clear for people to understand more. If you withdraw 0.25 eth in your first withdrawal and it went successful but we don't know if you play games before withdrawing again or after withdrawing the first 0.25 eth and you went ahead to withdraw the higher denomination and also was it the same day or next day?
You can take a look at the image whose link elgonzavalp9 posted in his OP. The dates and times are visible there. The successful withdrawal was requested/processed on 4 September at 04:40. On that same day, less than five hours later, OP requested two more withdrawals, at the same time. At 09:03 in the amount of 14,6 ETH and 1 ETH. Those are the ones he never received.

He mentioned that he won most of the money on live tennis bets. Perhaps it's a case of late betting, where OP had access to a faster feed/source than what the casino had or even live information from the court, giving him an advantage when placing bets. I am not accusing the player and saying that's what he did. I am just suggesting that such things have happened before.

That's not what happened either. The bookmaker can easily verify this from my betting history. The live markets I bet on did not start with a minimum 2-minute delay after I placed the bets, so there wasn't some kind of late-betting or faster-feed situation.

Also, a lot of my bets were simply match-winner markets, not bets based on a specific point or moment where having faster information would give me an advantage.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 04:04:11 PM
 #26

I just have an opened threat here.

Holydarkness closed the one on CH, lets see if he comes here and updates the situation

What update are you expecting from me? As stated earlier on this thread, your case on CH got rejected because you raise to at least three simultaneous ADR. This is against "ContestHunter's policy" [actually my own insight about things should be carried] of one ADR only. The case will be rejected by CG as it's sportsrelated, so all update you should be expecting is from AG.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 04:46:17 PM
 #27

I just have an opened threat here.

Holydarkness closed the one on CH, lets see if he comes here and updates the situation

What update are you expecting from me? As stated earlier on this thread, your case on CH got rejected because you raise to at least three simultaneous ADR. This is against "ContestHunter's policy" [actually my own insight about things should be carried] of one ADR only. The case will be rejected by CG as it's sportsrelated, so all update you should be expecting is from AG.

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

First, I did not know what “ADR-hopping” meant, as this is my first complaint and I have never dealt with an ADR process before. I was not intentionally trying to create multiple simultaneous dispute-resolution attempts

I only had ONE threat/discussion on ContestHunters, and I did not have any other ADR parties or simultaneous ADR cases.

What I expected from you was simply that you contact EarnBet and try to find a solution to the complaint , here or  on CH. That is the reason I brought the matter to you in the first place.
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 05:36:33 PM
 #28

I just have an opened threat here.

Holydarkness closed the one on CH, lets see if he comes here and updates the situation

What update are you expecting from me? As stated earlier on this thread, your case on CH got rejected because you raise to at least three simultaneous ADR. This is against "ContestHunter's policy" [actually my own insight about things should be carried] of one ADR only. The case will be rejected by CG as it's sportsrelated, so all update you should be expecting is from AG.

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

First, I did not know what “ADR-hopping” meant, as this is my first complaint and I have never dealt with an ADR process before. I was not intentionally trying to create multiple simultaneous dispute-resolution attempts

I only had ONE threat/discussion on ContestHunters, and I did not have any other ADR parties or simultaneous ADR cases.

What I expected from you was simply that you contact EarnBet and try to find a solution to the complaint , here or  on CH. That is the reason I brought the matter to you in the first place.

Ohh? If I may take your words at face value as I currently don't have time to rake CG and AG for complaints... you're saying that you did not escalate to AG and many others like the one I marked in red? Only to ContestHunters?


Appreciate your answer, i submited a complaint to contest hunters too, if no solution until next weekend will do in askgamblers, casinoguru and couple others, and last option i will sue them to Curazao authorities, its too much money to let it be stolen.

Most annoying part is they just say " you should check our terms" and im pretty sure i NEVER break any term , lets see if they admin come here and say something

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 05:58:55 PM
 #29

I just have an opened threat here.

Holydarkness closed the one on CH, lets see if he comes here and updates the situation

What update are you expecting from me? As stated earlier on this thread, your case on CH got rejected because you raise to at least three simultaneous ADR. This is against "ContestHunter's policy" [actually my own insight about things should be carried] of one ADR only. The case will be rejected by CG as it's sportsrelated, so all update you should be expecting is from AG.

I think there is a misunderstanding here.

First, I did not know what “ADR-hopping” meant, as this is my first complaint and I have never dealt with an ADR process before. I was not intentionally trying to create multiple simultaneous dispute-resolution attempts

I only had ONE threat/discussion on ContestHunters, and I did not have any other ADR parties or simultaneous ADR cases.

What I expected from you was simply that you contact EarnBet and try to find a solution to the complaint , here or  on CH. That is the reason I brought the matter to you in the first place.

Ohh? If I may take your words at face value as I currently don't have time to rake CG and AG for complaints... you're saying that you did not escalate to AG and many others like the one I marked in red? Only to ContestHunters?


Appreciate your answer, i submited a complaint to contest hunters too, if no solution until next weekend will do in askgamblers, casinoguru and couple others, and last option i will sue them to Curazao authorities, its too much money to let it be stolen.

Most annoying part is they just say " you should check our terms" and im pretty sure i NEVER break any term , lets see if they admin come here and say something

What I meant was that I intended to try whatever options were available to me if necessary. I did NOT mean that I had opened complaints with AG, CG, or other ADR parties.

The only actual complaint/ADR I opened was with ContestHunters. The others were only options I mentioned or considered, not cases that I opened simultaneously.
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 04:28:21 PM
 #30

What I meant was that I intended to try whatever options were available to me if necessary. I did NOT mean that I had opened complaints with AG, CG, or other ADR parties.

The only actual complaint/ADR I opened was with ContestHunters. The others were only options I mentioned or considered, not cases that I opened simultaneously.

Ahh okay. My sincerest apology for removing your case from CH. Please resubmit the case, I think I have someone on EarnBet that I can reach for this. Do aware that upon lodging complaint on CH, you agreed that I'll be your eyes and verify their side of evidence to back up their narrative in private manner as most evidences are not meant for public. Which means, you can't complaint that "it's not transparent" just because my talk with EarnBet, just like my talk with you, if you reach me personally, is privileged by confidentiality.

Second, I will need in writing that you will not ADR-hopping, namely you'll not escalate to other ADR, suppose the verdict by CH does not favor you. You have one ADR and one ADR only, so choose wisely between CH or AG, and we all will honor the verdict made.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 04:35:27 PM
 #31

What I meant was that I intended to try whatever options were available to me if necessary. I did NOT mean that I had opened complaints with AG, CG, or other ADR parties.

The only actual complaint/ADR I opened was with ContestHunters. The others were only options I mentioned or considered, not cases that I opened simultaneously.

Ahh okay. My sincerest apology for removing your case from CH. Please resubmit the case, I think I have someone on EarnBet that I can reach for this. Do aware that upon lodging complaint on CH, you agreed that I'll be your eyes and verify their side of evidence to back up their narrative in private manner as most evidences are not meant for public. Which means, you can't complaint that "it's not transparent" just because my talk with EarnBet, just like my talk with you, if you reach me personally, is privileged by confidentiality.

Second, I will need in writing that you will not ADR-hopping, namely you'll not escalate to other ADR, suppose the verdict by CH does not favor you. You have one ADR and one ADR only, so choose wisely between CH or AG, and we all will honor the verdict made.


I agree to everything

I will not escalate to other ADR if the veredict by CH does not favor me

I resubmited the case
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 08:51:28 PM
 #32

What I meant was that I intended to try whatever options were available to me if necessary. I did NOT mean that I had opened complaints with AG, CG, or other ADR parties.

The only actual complaint/ADR I opened was with ContestHunters. The others were only options I mentioned or considered, not cases that I opened simultaneously.

Ahh okay. My sincerest apology for removing your case from CH. Please resubmit the case, I think I have someone on EarnBet that I can reach for this. Do aware that upon lodging complaint on CH, you agreed that I'll be your eyes and verify their side of evidence to back up their narrative in private manner as most evidences are not meant for public. Which means, you can't complaint that "it's not transparent" just because my talk with EarnBet, just like my talk with you, if you reach me personally, is privileged by confidentiality.

Second, I will need in writing that you will not ADR-hopping, namely you'll not escalate to other ADR, suppose the verdict by CH does not favor you. You have one ADR and one ADR only, so choose wisely between CH or AG, and we all will honor the verdict made.


Hello, are they ignoring you?
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 12:53:51 PM
 #33

I upload my betting history here, as a lot of users are making extremely stupid assumptions.

https://streamable.com/zwam4d

You can ask me anything about it guys.
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 04:49:03 PM
 #34

Hello, are they ignoring you?

They are not. Note that I don't have their contact in my hand, so I need to pull some strings, and string pullings can sometimes be not-instant. People don't just give their personal contact just because I ask.

That said, I've just got the contact yesterday and promptly reach them. But, it is made known to me that earnbet's representative can sometimes be slow in response as they don't frequenting the media of communication, and only popped every now and then.

Bottomline is, I just got their contact, I'll now try to have a sit and talk with them.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 05:07:08 PM
 #35

Hello, are they ignoring you?

They are not. Note that I don't have their contact in my hand, so I need to pull some strings, and string pullings can sometimes be not-instant. People don't just give their personal contact just because I ask.

That said, I've just got the contact yesterday and promptly reach them. But, it is made known to me that earnbet's representative can sometimes be slow in response as they don't frequenting the media of communication, and only popped every now and then.

Bottomline is, I just got their contact, I'll now try to have a sit and talk with them.


Ok. Thanks for your help
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 05:31:33 PM
 #36

First of all, I’m sorry because I said I wouldn’t comment here again until I had an update, but I feel that some users are now trying to publicly blame me for things that are not actually what happened, so I feel I have to defend myself.

EarnBet has accused me of using a VPN/proxy. My explanation was that I was using my work computer and that I was not aware of the way the network was configured. I use this computer practically as a personal computer as well, and I spend around 80% of my computer time using it.

Some of the comments here are creating hypothetical scenarios that simply do not reflect my situation. For example, the idea that my boss could somehow “catch me gambling” or that I was gambling secretly at work. My employer does not care what we do on our computers as long as our work gets done.

Regarding the multi-accounting concern, that is also not realistic in my particular workplace. Almost everyone there is middle-aged or older, with the exception of me, and if any of them gamble, it would most likely be through a local gambling website advertised on television. There is no reason for me to assume that other employees were using the same casino.

And regarding the claim that I deliberately failed to mention that I was using a work computer: of course I did not mention it initially. Why would I? From my perspective, what I was doing was completely normal. I was using a computer that I regularly use, and I had no reason to believe that its network configuration could potentially trigger a VPN/proxy restriction.

I have also used other major casinos recommended on this forum with exactly the same computer and network configuration, and I have never had any issue whatsoever because of it.

Let's also be realistic about the T&Cs argument. How many ordinary players, when registering at an online casino, read every single clause and then start checking their computer's network configuration to determine whether their IP might technically be classified as a proxy or VPN?

My gambling was legitimate, and I have already provided the betting history in this thread.

There is another point that I think is very important.

I had exactly the same network configuration throughout the entire period, from my very first deposit until my final deposit. So if this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating my entire balance, why was my account allowed to continue operating normally?

Why was it not an issue with my first deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my second deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my third deposit?

Why was it not an issue with any of the subsequent deposits?

The problem only arose when I attempted to withdraw my entire balance.


And again, I want to emphasize that the casino's accusation against me is specifically related to VPN/proxy usage. They have not accused me of fraudulent betting, bonus abuse, multi-accounting, collusion, or anything else. My bets were legitimate, and my winnings were generated through legitimate play.

So the actual question is very simple:

Do you really believe that unknowingly using a work computer with a network configuration that the player did not control is sufficient justification for confiscating $35,000 in legitimate winnings, particularly when the casino accepted all of the deposits and allowed the account to operate normally until the withdrawal was requested?

I'm currently allowing the ADR process to take its course, so I don't want to prejudge the outcome. But I think people should look at the actual facts rather than creating hypothetical scenarios about my boss, my workplace, or supposed intentions that have never been established.

Everyone is free to have their own opinion about what I did.



Perhaps he is honest, innocent, and had no idea that what he was doing could get him into problems. On the other hand, It could also be premeditated. People can choose to believe him or not. His biggest problem now is whether the casino and the decision-makers are going to care whether the terms violations happened because of bad intentions or just a lack of knowledge about the company network and configuration.
If the use of account on casino is normal like other users, only that violation can be considered as without bad intention, and just because of lack of knowledge, then the final decision can be a little bit soft.

If the account activities show some extra violations or abuse against the casino, the case will eventually end with a harsh decision against the user. There is no way for the user to appeal it successfully, as intentionally breaking term by term, and abuse a casino will surely not be tolerated.

Usually casino does not rely on only one violation to suddenly terminate an account and take action against user fund.

Finally, someone with some common sense. Reading the latest opinions, I was starting to think I was in a madhouse. Thank you.

In this case, as far as I understand, the only accusation against me is that I used a proxy/VPN. I haven’t been accused of any other abusive behavior or violations of the terms. And all of this happened when I tried to withdraw my 35,000 balance.

I am moving your reply on their ANN here to stay on the line and on-topic, following my own advise to not bring this to their ANN.

My reply to your "actual question" is as simple as your question: Yes.

You agreed to their ToS, in one of it, there is a restriction of IP masking usage, you breached that agreement, thus made them eligible to terminate your account and take whatever step they deemed necessary, as listed and bestowed into them when you entered binding agreement with them by ticking that box. Regardless of how minuscule the breach, or the whether or not it is deliberate [that none of us but you can be definitive enough], you imposed this upon yourself by using public device to gamble.

Cold as it may sound, ToS and legal agreement doesn't care if your boss couldn't care less with what you do with that computer, or if you consider your office PC as your own personal computer, or your IT dept. use any software that made you jump IP every now and then for whatever reason.

To emphasize, what I am trying to convey is point for you to understand that it is not as a simple negligence of the usage of work PC and IT configuration that should be treated as an oversight. So kindly don't see it that way, nor frame it like that. Rather, treat it as that ToS is there to reinforce and legally bind you.

So yeah, the answer is simple as that: "yes."

That said, I am still actively nudging them to understand the real depth of this "IT proxy configuration" mess, to have a sit with them and get the fairest outcome for both parties.

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:04:52 PM
 #37

First of all, I’m sorry because I said I wouldn’t comment here again until I had an update, but I feel that some users are now trying to publicly blame me for things that are not actually what happened, so I feel I have to defend myself.

EarnBet has accused me of using a VPN/proxy. My explanation was that I was using my work computer and that I was not aware of the way the network was configured. I use this computer practically as a personal computer as well, and I spend around 80% of my computer time using it.

Some of the comments here are creating hypothetical scenarios that simply do not reflect my situation. For example, the idea that my boss could somehow “catch me gambling” or that I was gambling secretly at work. My employer does not care what we do on our computers as long as our work gets done.

Regarding the multi-accounting concern, that is also not realistic in my particular workplace. Almost everyone there is middle-aged or older, with the exception of me, and if any of them gamble, it would most likely be through a local gambling website advertised on television. There is no reason for me to assume that other employees were using the same casino.

And regarding the claim that I deliberately failed to mention that I was using a work computer: of course I did not mention it initially. Why would I? From my perspective, what I was doing was completely normal. I was using a computer that I regularly use, and I had no reason to believe that its network configuration could potentially trigger a VPN/proxy restriction.

I have also used other major casinos recommended on this forum with exactly the same computer and network configuration, and I have never had any issue whatsoever because of it.

Let's also be realistic about the T&Cs argument. How many ordinary players, when registering at an online casino, read every single clause and then start checking their computer's network configuration to determine whether their IP might technically be classified as a proxy or VPN?

My gambling was legitimate, and I have already provided the betting history in this thread.

There is another point that I think is very important.

I had exactly the same network configuration throughout the entire period, from my very first deposit until my final deposit. So if this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating my entire balance, why was my account allowed to continue operating normally?

Why was it not an issue with my first deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my second deposit?

Why was it not an issue with my third deposit?

Why was it not an issue with any of the subsequent deposits?

The problem only arose when I attempted to withdraw my entire balance.


And again, I want to emphasize that the casino's accusation against me is specifically related to VPN/proxy usage. They have not accused me of fraudulent betting, bonus abuse, multi-accounting, collusion, or anything else. My bets were legitimate, and my winnings were generated through legitimate play.

So the actual question is very simple:

Do you really believe that unknowingly using a work computer with a network configuration that the player did not control is sufficient justification for confiscating $35,000 in legitimate winnings, particularly when the casino accepted all of the deposits and allowed the account to operate normally until the withdrawal was requested?

I'm currently allowing the ADR process to take its course, so I don't want to prejudge the outcome. But I think people should look at the actual facts rather than creating hypothetical scenarios about my boss, my workplace, or supposed intentions that have never been established.

Everyone is free to have their own opinion about what I did.



Perhaps he is honest, innocent, and had no idea that what he was doing could get him into problems. On the other hand, It could also be premeditated. People can choose to believe him or not. His biggest problem now is whether the casino and the decision-makers are going to care whether the terms violations happened because of bad intentions or just a lack of knowledge about the company network and configuration.
If the use of account on casino is normal like other users, only that violation can be considered as without bad intention, and just because of lack of knowledge, then the final decision can be a little bit soft.

If the account activities show some extra violations or abuse against the casino, the case will eventually end with a harsh decision against the user. There is no way for the user to appeal it successfully, as intentionally breaking term by term, and abuse a casino will surely not be tolerated.

Usually casino does not rely on only one violation to suddenly terminate an account and take action against user fund.

Finally, someone with some common sense. Reading the latest opinions, I was starting to think I was in a madhouse. Thank you.

In this case, as far as I understand, the only accusation against me is that I used a proxy/VPN. I haven’t been accused of any other abusive behavior or violations of the terms. And all of this happened when I tried to withdraw my 35,000 balance.

I am moving your reply on their ANN here to stay on the line and on-topic, following my own advise to not bring this to their ANN.

My reply to your "actual question" is as simple as your question: Yes.

You agreed to their ToS, in one of it, there is a restriction of IP masking usage, you breached that agreement, thus made them eligible to terminate your account and take whatever step they deemed necessary, as listed and bestowed into them when you entered binding agreement with them by ticking that box. Regardless of how minuscule the breach, or the whether or not it is deliberate [that none of us but you can be definitive enough], you imposed this upon yourself by using public device to gamble.

Cold as it may sound, ToS and legal agreement doesn't care if your boss couldn't care less with what you do with that computer, or if you consider your office PC as your own personal computer, or your IT dept. use any software that made you jump IP every now and then for whatever reason.

To emphasize, what I am trying to convey is point for you to understand that it is not as a simple negligence of the usage of work PC and IT configuration that should be treated as an oversight. So kindly don't see it that way, nor frame it like that. Rather, treat it as that ToS is there to reinforce and legally bind you.

So yeah, the answer is simple as that: "yes."

That said, I am still actively nudging them to understand the real depth of this "IT proxy configuration" mess, to have a sit with them and get the fairest outcome for both parties.

First of all, thank you for your help and for continuing to look into this situation. I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

I want to reiterate one key point: I used exactly the same network configuration from my very first deposit until my final deposit. I never activated or deliberately used a VPN or proxy; I was simply using my work computer and its existing IT configuration.

If this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating $35,000, why was it never an issue during any of my deposits or gameplay? Why did it only become an issue when I requested my withdrawal?

I accepted the Terms, but I did not deliberately circumvent any rules, and this money was accumulated through legitimate deposits and legitimate gameplay.

Honestly, looking at the situation critically, I find it very difficult not to feel that I am being treated unfairly. I am the one being accused here, yet the same configuration was apparently accepted throughout my entire time playing and only became a problem when I tried to withdraw.

$35,000 is an enormous amount of money to me. In my country, it represents roughly two years of an average salary. Losing the entire amount over an unintended network configuration feels extremely harsh and disproportionate.

I sincerely appreciate that you are trying to help them understand the IT configuration issue. I hope they can look at the whole situation and reach a fair outcome.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1931


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 04:19:46 PM
 #38

First of all, thank you for your help and for continuing to look into this situation. I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

I want to reiterate one key point: I used exactly the same network configuration from my very first deposit until my final deposit. I never activated or deliberately used a VPN or proxy; I was simply using my work computer and its existing IT configuration.

If this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating $35,000, why was it never an issue during any of my deposits or gameplay? Why did it only become an issue when I requested my withdrawal?

I accepted the Terms, but I did not deliberately circumvent any rules, and this money was accumulated through legitimate deposits and legitimate gameplay.

Honestly, looking at the situation critically, I find it very difficult not to feel that I am being treated unfairly. I am the one being accused here, yet the same configuration was apparently accepted throughout my entire time playing and only became a problem when I tried to withdraw.

$35,000 is an enormous amount of money to me. In my country, it represents roughly two years of an average salary. Losing the entire amount over an unintended network configuration feels extremely harsh and disproportionate.

I sincerely appreciate that you are trying to help them understand the IT configuration issue. I hope they can look at the whole situation and reach a fair outcome.

I will advise you to stop trying to push that "they only confiscate when withdraw [or winning big]" play here. It is a very well known string pulled by accusers of many casinos, and the reply will always the same: a retort of "will you complaint if you're not caught [or losing]?" Were you saying that you never withdraw anything before? This is one of the part I wanted to know more from EarnBet before delivering final verdict. But the point still stand, as above stated, you violate their ToS, so regardless they only act now instead of before, they still retain the full rights to confiscate your funds, it's in the fine print.

I am still trying to reach my contact on EarnBet and asked for some factors and see if I can get them to return partial funds instead of going full force with their ToS. I will suggest you to stop playing the well-known most-used "victim card" of "why only now and not when I am in loss", we've heard it too much and it works the opposite effect from what you aimed. It gain no sympathy and rather categorize you as "the player who pull that card".

███▄███████████████████▄
█▄██████████████████████
█▀████████████████▀█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████▄▄██████▄▄█████████████
██▄██████▀█████▄██▐▌
█████▀██▄░▄█▀█████▐▌
████▄░▄████▄░▄████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██████████████████▐▌
██░▄▄░█░▄▄░█░▄▄░████
██░▄▀░█░▄▀░█░▄▀░████
██░▀░░█░▀░░█░▀░██████
██████████████████████
▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
  Casino Disputes  🚨
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Community-reported disputes and
scam accusations  against  casinos.

 
████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
elgonzavalp9 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:17:01 PM
 #39

First of all, thank you for your help and for continuing to look into this situation. I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

I want to reiterate one key point: I used exactly the same network configuration from my very first deposit until my final deposit. I never activated or deliberately used a VPN or proxy; I was simply using my work computer and its existing IT configuration.

If this configuration was such a serious violation that it justified confiscating $35,000, why was it never an issue during any of my deposits or gameplay? Why did it only become an issue when I requested my withdrawal?

I accepted the Terms, but I did not deliberately circumvent any rules, and this money was accumulated through legitimate deposits and legitimate gameplay.

Honestly, looking at the situation critically, I find it very difficult not to feel that I am being treated unfairly. I am the one being accused here, yet the same configuration was apparently accepted throughout my entire time playing and only became a problem when I tried to withdraw.

$35,000 is an enormous amount of money to me. In my country, it represents roughly two years of an average salary. Losing the entire amount over an unintended network configuration feels extremely harsh and disproportionate.

I sincerely appreciate that you are trying to help them understand the IT configuration issue. I hope they can look at the whole situation and reach a fair outcome.

I will advise you to stop trying to push that "they only confiscate when withdraw [or winning big]" play here. It is a very well known string pulled by accusers of many casinos, and the reply will always the same: a retort of "will you complaint if you're not caught [or losing]?" Were you saying that you never withdraw anything before? This is one of the part I wanted to know more from EarnBet before delivering final verdict. But the point still stand, as above stated, you violate their ToS, so regardless they only act now instead of before, they still retain the full rights to confiscate your funds, it's in the fine print.

I am still trying to reach my contact on EarnBet and asked for some factors and see if I can get them to return partial funds instead of going full force with their ToS. I will suggest you to stop playing the well-known most-used "victim card" of "why only now and not when I am in loss", we've heard it too much and it works the opposite effect from what you aimed. It gain no sympathy and rather categorize you as "the player who pull that card".

Sorry, but your message made me feel a bit uncomfortable. “Playing the victim”? I’m not playing anything — I am the victim of what I believe is an extremely unfair use of their ToS.

Nothing I have said is made up or exaggerated. I’m simply explaining what happened to me and why I believe the confiscation was extremely unfair.
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9591


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 07:06:42 AM
 #40

Sorry, but your message made me feel a bit uncomfortable. “Playing the victim”? I’m not playing anything — I am the victim of what I believe is an extremely unfair use of their ToS.

Nothing I have said is made up or exaggerated. I’m simply explaining what happened to me and why I believe the confiscation was extremely unfair.
holydarkness is referring to your comments about why the casino decided to investigate you after your winnings and and when you were trying to withdraw the money. Asking why now and why not before doesn't help you. It's not uncommon to see casinos carry out such investigations before processing big withdrawals and not when the player signs up. That should no longer surprise anyone. The player has to ensure that they respect all terms at all times regardless if the casino investigates them or not or is aware of what they are doing. Don't give a casino a reason to take a closer look at you. Using VPN and IP masking software (intentionally or not) is giving them a reason. Asking why they care now all of a sudden doesn't change the fact that you did something you shouldn't have done in the first place.

Imagine that you run a red light 30 days in a row on your way to work. Nothing happens for 29 days. Does that still change the fact that you were breaking the law? On the 30th day you get pulled over by the police and you receive a ticket. It's not going to help your case if you ask them why they gave you a ticket now when you have been doing it for a month and nobody cared or did anything about it. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!