I saw this video on X(Twitter) not too long ago where a lady that should be probably in her late 50s or early 60s, she was vehemently complaining how scammers were able to log into her crypto wallet and they stole everything that was inside.
Before scammers have access into a crypto wallet, the owners of the wallet have review the seed phrase of the wallet, scammers are not spirit to know the details of your wallet were your coins are been kept...
The scammers sent a mail that look like Google Mail asking her if she authorize some withdrawals from her wallet, unfortunately for her she couldn't authenticate if it was actually from Google or from a cloned email that seem to look like a Google email, responding to the mail,
When someone is not informed of scam, the person can easily becomes victims, They're some certain things we need to ignore, unnecessary inbox, which you're not expecting needs to be ignore due to the gravity of scam now, unnecessary emails messages and direct inbox unknown to you, should be put on ignore...like I don't welcome messages that I'm not expecting...