Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 04:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️ EagleSwap.net – No KYC crypto-to-crypto swap 🟪 From 0.4%  (Read 611 times)
Jaweria parveen
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 276


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 02:41:39 PM
 #21

What you think should be added to the thread?
In this, you should keep telling as much about Eagle swap as possible and keep looking at its new features every day so that Eagle swap develops day by day. You should pay attention to its fee so that people's tendency is even greater because people have a lot of coins that they need to swap. If the fee is high, it will reduce their profits. Therefore, if efforts are made, make it easy. The method of Eagle swap is quite simple and the fee of Swap should not be high. Most people will need USDT or some coin other than USDT. I have seen this happening a lot on Eagle swap.


║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
EagleSwap (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 15


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 02:49:00 PM
 #22

Welcome to the forum. I'm yet to use your service, maybe I'll do that next week but for the mean time, I would recommend you listyour project at welivecrypto.com for more exposure. I can see you on Monerica and you jave also done well yo have been reviewed by NoToKYC. I love the effort you are putting to gain the needed exposure for your service.
Thanks! Yes, we will add welivecrypto to our to do list.
Trêvoid
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 771


kycnone.com █ No KYC / AML


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 07:55:20 PM
 #23

Welcome to the forum.

After visiting the site and found that it needs more updates. Pool has not been added here, so it is not possible to understand how much reserve each coin has. However, why was the domain name (.to) taken?

Attention should be given to customer service and it should be ensured in no way that the customers are harmed. May your journey be successful.

Thanks for your message.

-We don't have our own liquidity, instead we use 3rd party liquidity.
-.to domain was chosen because popular domains were taken.

"Attention should be given to customer service and it should be ensured in no way that the customers are harmed." What do you mean by this?

Who is your liquidity partner?

EagleSwap (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 15


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 09:00:23 PM
 #24

Quote
Who is your liquidity partner?

Sorry we can't disclose them publicly, hope you understand.
Trêvoid
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 771


kycnone.com █ No KYC / AML


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 09:03:51 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)
 #25

Quote
Who is your liquidity partner?

Sorry we can't disclose them publicly, hope you understand.

No, I don’t understand, and I will not support this.

RGBTC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149


Vega.Bet


View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 11:51:27 PM
 #26

Quote
Who is your liquidity partner?

Sorry we can't disclose them publicly, hope you understand.
That’s like leaving your "No KYC" claim in a grey area. Just think about how Ghostswap also marketed themselves as "No KYC" until a problem arose(*).
I wonder, what are the risks if you disclose that? It’s not as if other services readily share their list of partners without hesitation.


*) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5587469.0

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
EagleSwap (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 15


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 07:51:02 AM
 #27


Quote
That’s like leaving your "No KYC" claim in a grey area. Just think about how Ghostswap also marketed themselves as "No KYC" until a problem arose(*).
I wonder, what are the risks if you disclose that? It’s not as if other services readily share their list of partners without hesitation.


*) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5587469.0

It all comes down to trust. Users are free to choose which platform they trust and how much money they feel comfortable transacting. We’ve completed over 10,000 swaps without requiring KYC, as promised, and successfully returned hundreds of deposits flagged as high-risk, including several six-figure deposits.
hugeblack
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4827



View Profile WWW
September 12, 2026, 09:26:19 AM
 #28

It all comes down to trust. Users are free to choose which platform they trust and how much money they feel comfortable transacting. We’ve completed over 10,000 swaps without requiring KYC, as promised, and successfully returned hundreds of deposits flagged as high-risk, including several six-figure deposits.
At least, deposit a security bond to confirm that the service won't require KYC. I see you have $2,000 with antikyc.io (a service not well-known here) so adding an amount to BTT escrow service would be a good start.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
UchihaSarada
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 970
Merit: 218


Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 11:19:37 AM
 #29

At least, deposit a security bond to confirm that the service won't require KYC. I see you have $2,000 with antikyc.io (a service not well-known here) so adding an amount to BTT escrow service would be a good start.
Antikyc.io is a new business, a new site too but they have an announcement thread in Bitcoin forum.
💙Antikyc | Best Directory of Anonymous, no KYC Crypto Exchanges and Services💙

Antikkyc.io also run a signature campaign.
💙 AntiKYC.io - Directory | Sig Campaign [END]. That campaign was run for 4 weeks before ending.

Bushdark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 300


View Profile
September 13, 2026, 04:20:39 PM
 #30

But your Terms of Use says something else. It says that that the funds will be refunded where "technically and legally possible."
What if that's not technically and legally possible, and the execution provider blocks the funds?



Thanks for pointing that out. The wording is a bit unclear. We’ll edit it to clearly state that, in the worst-case scenario, the user will receive their funds back
Editing your TOS will be quite better so at least users will not get confused about it. Returning a suspected coin due to AML is better for the user to look for other means of swapping their coin instead of freezing it.
Paying a maximum of 1% as fee is satisfactory for me cause I have seen NoKYC exchange collecting up to 4% as fee depending on the transaction amount and the type coin involved.
julerz12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1714


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 01:41:59 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 01:56:34 AM by julerz12
 #31

Antikkyc.io also run a signature campaign.
💙 AntiKYC.io - Directory | Sig Campaign [END]. That campaign was run for 4 weeks before ending.
It looks like they're running another signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594915.0
[EDIT] Different campaign. Both have Anti  Cheesy
Although, yeah. I agree with some users' sentiments here: an additional escrow would be beneficial to both sides (potential users and the platform). I've suggested this directly to my contact on their team, and it seems for now they'll just stick with their $2k security deposit on AntiKYC.

strunberg
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1429
Merit: 345


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:02:23 AM
 #32

This might be a bit off-topic, but I’d like to share my experience using EagleSwap’s swap service. I swapped BTC for USDT using the BNB network. I really appreciate the variety of network options EagleSwap offers. As for the interface, I find it minimalist and simple, which makes it easy for a beginner like me—using the service for the first time—to navigate.



The transaction went smoothly without any issues. To be honest, the "awaiting deposit" phase took a relatively long time—about 15 minutes—but I believe this was due to the transfer time from my wallet, as the status there was also showing as "pending."




Once the status changed to "confirmed," the platform's status shifted to "confirming," and the process moved quickly from "confirming" to "exchanging" and finally "completed" in just about a minute.



I’ve also left a review on Trustpilot. So far, I haven't encountered any problems using EagleSwap. I hope EagleSwap continues to grow and becomes one of the best services in the industry. Grin



Additional note: Eagleswap is truly a no-KYC service. I was able to carry out transactions without even signing up.
tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1084


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 03:32:43 PM
 #33

This might be a bit off-topic, but I’d like to share my experience using EagleSwap’s swap service. I swapped BTC for USDT using the BNB network. I really appreciate the variety of network options EagleSwap offers. As for the interface, I find it minimalist and simple, which makes it easy for a beginner like me—using the service for the first time—to navigate.
It's not off-topic but very on topic.

You're posting in the announcement thread of EagleSwap and you're sharing your experience with swaps on EagleSwap. Honestly, how did you feel your post is offtopic, I am very surprised with that.

Not all users want to spend too much time, and most users don't want to experience with complicated procedures for their trades, so having easy and comfortable swap experience is a plus, not disadvantage.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
EagleSwap (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 15


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:06:45 PM
 #34

New Update:

+ Private Swaps, improves your on-chain privacy. Read more about them on our website.
+ Eagle Pay, you can now create pay links with EagleSwap.

Our main channel for updates & info is https://t.me/eagleswaptg

Thank you for using EagleSwap!
strunberg
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1429
Merit: 345


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:32:06 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 10:26:43 AM by strunberg
 #35

This might be a bit off-topic, but I’d like to share my experience using EagleSwap’s swap service. I swapped BTC for USDT using the BNB network. I really appreciate the variety of network options EagleSwap offers. As for the interface, I find it minimalist and simple, which makes it easy for a beginner like me—using the service for the first time—to navigate.
It's not off-topic but very on topic.
You're posting in the announcement thread of EagleSwap and you're sharing your experience with swaps on EagleSwap. Honestly, how did you feel your post is offtopic, I am very surprised with that.
Not all users want to spend too much time, and most users don't want to experience with complicated procedures for their trades, so having easy and comfortable swap experience is a plus, not disadvantage.
Thank you for your positive feedback! I really appreciate it. Yesterday, I received my first payment from this campaign and decided to try out EagleSwap's service because I wanted to experience it firsthand. Honestly, everything went smoothly and without any significant issues. To be fair, there was a slight delay in processing time—taking about 15–20 minutes at the "awaiting deposit" stage—but I can't attribute that solely to EagleSwap, as the status was also showing as "pending" on my wallet.

New Update:

+ Private Swaps, improves your on-chain privacy. Read more about them on our website.
+ Eagle Pay, you can now create pay links with EagleSwap.

Our main channel for updates & info is https://t.me/eagleswaptg

Thank you for using EagleSwap!

Wow, that’s amazing! I’d like to try private swaps and EaglePay. I’m curious about how EaglePay works. I want to try performing a swap using a payment link; it’s something I haven’t seen on other services.

By the way, my account was banned from the signature campaign because it was suspected of using AI. Honestly, though, I didn't use it. However, friends in my local forum mentioned that Google Translate results can currently be flagged as AI-generated, likely because NMT (Neural Machine Translation) systems now seem to be integrated with AI. This is evident from the way Google Translate handles specific terms like NMT.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!