Firstly I would really want to hear your honest answer on this??…well am not sure if am correct about your gender but as a Man naturally there is this feeling or pleasure that comes after cheating on your partner…if you understand eating one food all the time and it tried, I hope you get what am saying because women hardly cheat, you don’t see a women with her right senses just wake up to cheat on her husband, see bro I could see your frustration, but we just have to be honest with the data, most studies and different surveys has been consistently shows that men cheat more than women, I want you to understand this is not just an assumption or any double blaming of men, it so truth that women cheat to but understand it that women cheats hidden unlike men….
But saying women cheat more without any data too is just flipping the bias the other way to don’t you think?
People might have their doubts on things like this, and you don't blame them because, women are seriously into cheating at this time, many divorce these days is as result of women finding new lovers, ans because of that, they decide to seek for divorce, many things are happening, although men are excellent in the field of cheating which I think many of us are aware of.
Of course there are datas to back up the fact that men are into this game more than the women, if not how will a man want to marry as many wife he like, what about Solomon in the Bible, even if we don't have a recent data, the holy book have some records we can use to clear the argument, but many women these days has made it difficult for people to believe these facts even when they know that it is true.