Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in crypto Investment  (Read 1496 times)
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:58:16 PM
 #121

To be honest, having a lot of altcoins is not that safe at all. There's more risk to that and I have proven that to myself. I'd rather go with fewer cryptos in my portfolio than to be diversified a lot. Someone who owns bitcoin only can outperform those who has diversified a lot with their investments and as well as those who trades a lot. While that person with bitcoin or other few altcoins, they have nothing to worry with thinking of where to diversify because they have already maintained the risk that they're taking and at the same time maximizes potential profit.
Holding Altcoins alone is a risk on its own let alone holding so many. I’m not really a fan of altcoins, I believe it’s a lot more safer to hold Bitcoin, but if you must hold altcoins, it should be the likes of ETH that have been proven to have passed the test of time and have survived through the market’s thick and thin cycles. But the overall advise given to people who wish to hold assets or invest in crypto, be it altcoins or bitcoin, it is to only risk what one can actually afford to lose, because the market can be volatile and losses can be easily incurred, especially when you’re investing for the short term.
I concur that it's safer to hold bitcoin because that's where I have profited the most. I've held several altcoins but most of them only gave me losses. And from that personal experience, I have minimized the buying of altcoins and went focused and allotted more of my budget to bitcoin and I have never been happier when I did that.

Due to not good enough development in crypto market now things are getting worst for investors specially those are having mind their investment will be bring good profit for them in near future but they are not able to recover because strategy not working and mostly cryptocurrencies are going down badly just relaying on few coins are having some benefit but trying to go blindly in many coins always increase loses. Currently Bitcoin is doing enough good just because of these few coins that are also having a good increase in value but still mostly are on dead level now. I mostly encourage people to stay with Bitcoin, but in case someone wants to go ahead in crypto, usually try to have coins in top ranks because they are doing better and have a chance of giving a good response in the near future as well.
IMHO to these investors who are in that situation, they need to change their choices and decisions. Because I have seen enough from those who don't like to own bitcoin and it just keeps on proving them wrong and they need to have it for their portfolios to balance if ever they have some alts on hold and majority of it are going down.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:48:17 AM
 #122

Buying so much altcoins and storing them for the purpose of getting profits is definitely not the best option since they are very volatile and their movements is not so much of a guarantee compared to stacking up bitcoin but there is one season that an exception can be made for this type of move and that's the famous altcoins season that every crypto enthusiast is aware of and I think during this period but so many altcoins can actually be a strategic move to gather up some tangible profits.
I want to say here that most of the altcoin market is dependent on Bitcoin, because you see when Bitcoin suddenly dropped below 100k, the market of other altcoins also went down. Now when Bitcoin is going up a little, you will notice that the market of other altcoins is also going up. So I think that if you can invest well in Bitcoin excluding altcoins, then it is possible to earn a good profit in four to five years. And yes if you have to invest in altcoins, I would say invest 20% of your main investment portfolio in altcoins. Still it should be a top priority altcoin, that is if you look at the ranking of coinmarketcap, if you invest in the first five, your chances of losing are a little less.

Big Dirams
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 170


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile
Today at 09:37:12 AM
 #123

Buying so much altcoins and storing them for the purpose of getting profits is definitely not the best option since they are very volatile and their movements is not so much of a guarantee compared to stacking up bitcoin but there is one season that an exception can be made for this type of move and that's the famous altcoins season that every crypto enthusiast is aware of and I think during this period but so many altcoins can actually be a strategic move to gather up some tangible profits.
I want to say here that most of the altcoin market is dependent on Bitcoin, because you see when Bitcoin suddenly dropped below 100k, the market of other altcoins also went down. Now when Bitcoin is going up a little, you will notice that the market of other altcoins is also going up. So I think that if you can invest well in Bitcoin excluding altcoins, then it is possible to earn a good profit in four to five years. And yes if you have to invest in altcoins, I would say invest 20% of your main investment portfolio in altcoins. Still it should be a top priority altcoin, that is if you look at the ranking of coinmarketcap, if you invest in the first five, your chances of losing are a little less.
Well, you might not be wrong about bitcoin movement influences other altcoins, however either bitcoin goes for dips or highs then it will surely influence the other digital currencies too. That just how it has been and would ever be because bitcoin stands as driver and leader to other cryptocurrencies so it leads always has impacts or effects to the others too.
Bitcoin should be considered the No.1 cryptocurrency when we are thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies, because why investing in pawns when you can as well invest in the king.
However, there are some altcoins worth investing in too but we should go for the king firstly then we can go for the pawns later.

fighter2627 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 233
Merit: 86

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 02:36:41 PM
 #124

Buying so much altcoins and storing them for the purpose of getting profits is definitely not the best option since they are very volatile and their movements is not so much of a guarantee compared to stacking up bitcoin but there is one season that an exception can be made for this type of move and that's the famous altcoins season that every crypto enthusiast is aware of and I think during this period but so many altcoins can actually be a strategic move to gather up some tangible profits.
I want to say here that most of the altcoin market is dependent on Bitcoin, because you see when Bitcoin suddenly dropped below 100k, the market of other altcoins also went down. Now when Bitcoin is going up a little, you will notice that the market of other altcoins is also going up. So I think that if you can invest well in Bitcoin excluding altcoins, then it is possible to earn a good profit in four to five years. And yes if you have to invest in altcoins, I would say invest 20% of your main investment portfolio in altcoins. Still it should be a top priority altcoin, that is if you look at the ranking of coinmarketcap, if you invest in the first five, your chances of losing are a little less.

Indeed were this was the reality things happened now in crypto industry so far.  Even up to the present or in the future I think think it will repeat itself only,
based on what I had noticed in accordance with my researching.

And if others want their investment to be less risky, at least their choice of crypto assets is those listed in the top 10 or 5, depending on the wishes of individual investors.
However, there are other altcoins that has a real potential too just like bitcoin this is what I also know about it.


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SOKO-DEKE
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 736


View Profile
Today at 09:11:40 PM
 #125


  • Risk Management
Maybe some of us invest all of the money they have into a single token and if it is goes out, it simply means you've lost your money. It is important to start splitting your money on a specific coin you wanna invest in. That's way even if that one goes out you don't get to lose all your money.

Anything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage. It is really good to diversify your crypto investments, but the point is that if we are diversifying, we should know which projects we are diversifying into. We should not just do it in the name of diversification by investing in all sorts of tokens that may lose value in the nearest future like all this pump and dump token.I have seen someone before who split his money into different memecoins, and almost all the tokens he invested in lost value. If I should remember correctly, he invested in about ten different memecoin projects, but a few months later, only two out of the ten had not lost value. In fact, I’m not even sure if he made any profit from those two projects.

So, it is better to do proper research. I invested in about two or three coins, and the amount of funds that should be invested should still be based on the level of trust a person has in the coin.For example, Bitcoin is known as a relatively less risky coin. If we split our funds among different cryptocurrencies, the amount invested in Bitcoin should be higher than the amount invested in the other coins.And when you have a small amount of money to invest, it may be better to invest in one particular coin that has lower risk rather than trying to split the small amount across several different coins.
Nanga Parbat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 547


Enjoy the beauty of nature 😊


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:01:24 PM
 #126

Trading with borrowed money is not right at all, trade only with the money you can afford to lose and control your emotions and greed. Of course, you need to gain proper knowledge about trading. If you enter the market quickly based on emotions or greed, the risk of losing your money will increase many times. Achieving success through trading is not an easy task, there is a lot of risk of losing money here. One wrong decision can take away all your money, so it is wise to keep your mind calm, apply the right knowledge strategy, control your emotions and limit yourself within your means.
Trading is always highly risk, just because of this borrowing money for trading is mean suicidal attempt enough stories and other related stuff about peoples those borrow money for trading and ended their lives due to non payment issues because here things are never been easy to recover and have your life back on track never do this mistake just stay safe wait for your turn. Having good results in trading always needs many things around you; firstly, having an emotion free strategy and enough research because it makes things possible to stay on the right side, any mistake or wrong move lets you down badly. Never spend more than you can afford in life, which will give you good opportunities. Never enter into things that do not end well.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!