Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 09:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GhostSwap blocked 20.5 ETH — 4 txs, same source, only the 3rd blocked  (Read 580 times)
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:56:45 PM
 #21

It has been 2 weeks since GhostSwap last responded. They ignored even OrangeFren's request to send me at least a message. I am still waiting.
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 03:38:44 PM
 #22

It has been 2 weeks since GhostSwap last responded. They ignored even OrangeFren's request to send me at least a message. I am still waiting.
They have no reason to solve anything. They are still listed on OF, I assume on other aggregators as well. Ok, there is an orange warning on OF that refers to this thread.
Since you have a valid open order, I think you should be allowed to leave feedback on OF.
I did it for you on kycnot.me

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:09:17 AM
 #23

It has been 2 weeks since GhostSwap last responded. They ignored even OrangeFren's request to send me at least a message. I am still waiting.
They have no reason to solve anything. They are still listed on OF, I assume on other aggregators as well. Ok, there is an orange warning on OF that refers to this thread.
Since you have a valid open order, I think you should be allowed to leave feedback on OF.
I did it for you on kycnot.me
GhostSwap has still not responded — neither to me nor to OrangeFren.

And now they have changed their website again. They have returned the "NO KYC" tagline — the same one they removed after my case became public.

They are ignoring both me and OrangeFren, and they are back to advertising "NO KYC" as if nothing happened.

OrangeFren said they would hide them again if they don't respond. I think it is already time to do that.
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:10:04 AM
 #24

It has been 2 weeks since GhostSwap last responded. They ignored even OrangeFren's request to send me at least a message. I am still waiting.
They have no reason to solve anything. They are still listed on OF, I assume on other aggregators as well. Ok, there is an orange warning on OF that refers to this thread.
Since you have a valid open order, I think you should be allowed to leave feedback on OF.
I did it for you on kycnot.me
Maybe you could tell me which other reputable listings feature GS besides OF and Kycnot.me? They haven't actually responded to me yet; OF promised to remove them from its listing if they don't reply, and I'm still waiting for that to happen.
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:43:55 AM
 #25

Maybe you could tell me which other reputable listings feature GS besides OF and Kycnot.me? They haven't actually responded to me yet; OF promised to remove them from its listing if they don't reply, and I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Probably the strongest negative reference is bad feedback on Reddit. I see that the 12.5 ETH case was already there
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoScams/

I did a little research on them, and I see that they have invested a lot of money in PR marketing. Many large portals have written a review about them, although not very detailed and at the same time they do not have the option of user comments.

If you report a case on Monerica, which is very respectable in the Monero community, GS will be marked as unverified until they provide proof that the case has been resolved. This would be good for your case.
https://monerica.com/site/ghostswap

You can start from the directories that are also presented on this forum and that have Ghostswap listed on their platforms. They may not be overly influential, but they can certainly increase the pressure
So for example
https://notkyc.life/exchange/ghostswap
https://dontkyc.me/service/ghostswap
https://welivecrypto.com/projects/ghostswap


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:34:06 AM
 #26

Maybe you could tell me which other reputable listings feature GS besides OF and Kycnot.me? They haven't actually responded to me yet; OF promised to remove them from its listing if they don't reply, and I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Probably the strongest negative reference is bad feedback on Reddit. I see that the 12.5 ETH case was already there
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoScams/

I did a little research on them, and I see that they have invested a lot of money in PR marketing. Many large portals have written a review about them, although not very detailed and at the same time they do not have the option of user comments.

If you report a case on Monerica, which is very respectable in the Monero community, GS will be marked as unverified until they provide proof that the case has been resolved. This would be good for your case.
https://monerica.com/site/ghostswap

You can start from the directories that are also presented on this forum and that have Ghostswap listed on their platforms. They may not be overly influential, but they can certainly increase the pressure
So for example
https://notkyc.life/exchange/ghostswap
https://dontkyc.me/service/ghostswap
https://welivecrypto.com/projects/ghostswap



Thanks! I did it! And I'm still waiting for orangeFren to take action. There's still Reddit, but I'll post there later
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:46:58 AM
 #27

Thanks! I did it! And I'm still waiting for orangeFren to take action. There's still Reddit, but I'll post there later
So you're waiting for OF, and what exactly do you expect it to cause? Specifically for you? Do you think that will trigger GS or Hitbtc to pay you?

I gave you suggestions above, you have no reason to keep on hold, especially on Reddit. Also, GS is a sponsor on Monerica. Your case could shake things up there.
If I were you, I would definitely consider filing a lawsuit against GS

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:10:56 AM
 #28

Thanks! I did it! And I'm still waiting for orangeFren to take action. There's still Reddit, but I'll post there later
So you're waiting for OF, and what exactly do you expect it to cause? Specifically for you? Do you think that will trigger GS or Hitbtc to pay you?

I gave you suggestions above, you have no reason to keep on hold, especially on Reddit. Also, GS is a sponsor on Monerica. Your case could shake things up there.
If I were you, I would definitely consider filing a lawsuit against GS
I'm waiting for a refund; I think being removed from OF might affect this process. I'll also post about this on Reddit.
Thank you for your concern—you're really helping a lot.
WeLiveCrypto
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 40

Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:08:17 PM
 #29

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed the publication and gone through the information provided.

Based on our review, we are going to mark GhostSwap as a potential risk project once our website is back online. At the moment, we are experiencing some scripting errors on the site, so we are temporarily unable to make the update.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this to us. We appreciate your contribution and the information provided.

WLC Official Contacts >>> We are creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem. With us, individuals, businesses, and institutions can participate in the digital asset economy with greater confidence, stronger protection,
and complete peace of mind.
Earn $2 Per Listing - Unlimited Opportunity
XLXer (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:21:57 PM
 #30

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We have reviewed the publication and gone through the information provided.

Based on our review, we are going to mark GhostSwap as a potential risk project once our website is back online. At the moment, we are experiencing some scripting errors on the site, so we are temporarily unable to make the update.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this to us. We appreciate your contribution and the information provided.


thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!