I have read some discussion on this thread and noticed arguments about the KYC. I have tried to find the terms from your sites; it seems you removed the terms regarding KYC, or I am missing the part. Search doesn’t work. But it seems to have age and jurisdiction restrictions. I am not sure how these are going to be handled without asking for personal documents. What’s the problem if you don’t claim no-KYC when you probably ask for the KYC?
I don't think that they remove regarding the KYC verification, here if you search on site KYC you won't find any TOS, Here in their terms and conditions, they have not used the word KYC even once, but if you look at points 1.3 and 4.6 of their TOS page, you will understand where the contradiction with "no KYC" actually occurs.
I am quoting them-
TOS-1.3....................................we may request identity verification at any time, including before processing a withdrawal.................................
TOS-4.6...................................We are not required to tell you why a withdrawal is held, and we may ask you to verify your identity or the source of your funds before releasing it. We are not responsible for delays caused by review, network congestion, transaction fees, or blockchain processing times....................
We have no KYC. Period.
I want to believe that this is a strong statement from your official side but your statement completely contradicts the above mentioned TOS-1.3,4.6. So I would say if you are really a No KYC based Casino then quickly solve the contradictions in TOS.
This is the old template and I will make sure it will be updated today!
We are no KYC ofcourse, never asked for identification before and never will.