Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for BTC or BTC-e USD codes; $2600, Escrow Accepted  (Read 872 times)
alabamafan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:10:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 08:21:17 PM by alabamafan1

Looking for BTC or BTC-e USD codes, $500 minimum trade, looking for $2600 worth total. Let me know if you are selling.

MAKE ME OFFERS VIA PM.

Can do a variety of methods but preferred would be CASH bank deposit. A lot of different banks near me.

Can do reload packs too! Bitstamp rate for these.

Can do CASH IN MAIL too for people who have done a couple trades. Escrow will be required for this method. All packages will be recorded for proof to escrow and then recorded as delivered to postman too. Don't try scamming this method, you won't so don't try.

Escrow is accepted. If I don't feel you are trustworthy I will require escrow if you are not willing to send first. Reputable members such as DannyHamilton are fine for escrow.

Looking for vendors that can supply $2000-$3000 of BTC every week.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:02:52 PM

If you need cash fast, I can deposit up to $1800 CASH to your TD bank account. I can also get you a moneypak, reloadit, or vanilla reload up to $1000.

If you are very trusted I will send first otherwise we use escrow. Rate is bitstamp price. Let me know if interested.

Will also accept BTC-e USD codes: 1:1 exchange for that.

I am interested in selling you BTC for a vanilla reload. With your trust you would have to send first or we can use escrow. How would escrow work with the reload??

Let me know. Thanks!

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:11:49 AM

If you need cash fast, I can deposit up to $1800 CASH to your TD bank account. I can also get you a moneypak, reloadit, or vanilla reload up to $1000.

If you are very trusted I will send first otherwise we use escrow. Rate is bitstamp price. Let me know if interested.

Will also accept BTC-e USD codes: 1:1 exchange for that.

I am interested in selling you BTC for a vanilla reload. With your trust you would have to send first or we can use escrow. How would escrow work with the reload??

Let me know. Thanks!
Hi,
Escrow for reload packs would work as followed:
1) You send BTC / BTC-e USD code (depending on which in particular I'm buying) to the escrow after escrow agreement has been sent out from the escrow himself.
2) You provide the escrow with the debit card # that you want the reload pack added to. This is safe because without the CVV, expiration date and your last 4 #of social, the escrow can't use your card.
3) I send the escrow ONLY the reload pack code. The escrow manually adds the reload pack to your card. You never know the code and this prevents any opportunity of you from saying "The code was bad." when it was a perfectly good code. Many people have gotten scammed even while using escrow for reload packs due to the above not taking place as a precaution.

Fine with whoeever you would like for escrow if you are still interested in selling.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

Bump!
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

im selling at stamp +10% cash deposit into an account, i can supply consistently
No. Just FYI, on LBC at least 10 people accepting cash deposit for bitstamp +5% which I'm still not interested in.

People will continue looking for large markups and will watch as the market continues to fall. Amuses me honestly. Market won't stop dropping over next month until $200-$300 imo. People slowing selling off and all the large market movers are not buying into BTC anymore or any further.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

To everyone: It is in your best interest to simply ignore uvwvj's posts. He has clearly stated multiple times in several chat rooms that all he enjoys doing is trolling people on here.

If you wish to fully ignore uvwvj as I have done please press the "ignore user" button in the bottom left corner below his username.

alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 01:28:08 PM by alabamafan1

Bump.

Interesting surprise this morning, someone sent 0.095 to my address by accident it seems. If you sent it and can sign a message from the address, I will return the funds to you.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

Went to send a wire for the above amount to bitsimple and found out that wire would not arrive to their account until Monday. I don't understand why they can't just accept an internal wire from another Bank Of America account.

Anyways, still looking for the $2400 worth of BTC. Really need it as quick as possible. Let me know if you got it!
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

Bump. Updated OP to looking for $2600 worth.

Even with this 10% hike in price, I'm still looking to buy!

Bitstamp price is what I'm paying due to high increase in price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: