Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 11:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Marketplace, Amazon, Airbnb and Cash App, in one platform priced in sat  (Read 580 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1144


RIP Mommy


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:36:48 AM
 #41

All this clamoring for escrow needs to stop. If you think your counterparty is untrustworthy, you can't trust any escrow your counterparty wants to use either. I'd rather never sell anything than risk everything on escrow.

jhone225 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 20
Merit: 4


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:02:54 AM
 #42

Quote from: TheButterZone
If you think your counterparty is untrustworthy, you can't trust any escrow your counterparty wants to use either.

Thanks TheButterZone. Agreed on random escrow a stranger brings to a deal.
dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8890



View Profile WWW
Today at 07:41:44 PM
 #43

The shipping one is the part I cannot argue with. Vinted works because the buyer and seller never have to meet, and that needs courier deals and holding the money until it arrives. Both of those are out of reach for me on my own with no funding.
This is why I am saying it is hard to compete with Vinted, especially when you know they are expanding to US soon.
Instead I would like to see someone working on building on top of Vinted so that people can pay with bitcoin.
Again, I am not against your idea for Marketplace, but I am just being realistic.

▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!