In my opinion, trading and gambling can generate quick profits but both are riskier in gambling because our money can be lost quickly compared to trading which is different from trading because we can use stop-loss orders
I wouldn't call either of them a way to make quick profits. Quick results is more like it, for both gambling and trading.
Also, how quickly you lose money depends on how you trade or gamble . Having a stop-loss doesn't automatically make trading less risky.
If you are using high leverage or making poorly thought out trades, you can still lose money very quickly . On the other hand, if you only bet small amounts in gambling, you can stretch out your play and slow down the losses.
Personally I would prefer trading to gambling for quicker profits If you suggest trading to your friends I think that's a good idea because gambling is certainly riskier than trading I believe gambling is merely entertainment with the potential for profit but trading has the potential to generate substantial profits as long as we understand the science and can manage the risks
Sure , everyone's gonna pick trading over gambling. But tbh I don't think it changes much as long as we keep that get rich quick mindset.
Neither trading nor gambling is a quick way to make money. They're a fast track to getting rekt, lol.
If you think about it, your opinion is certainly valid. Regardless of how quickly or slowly you gain profits, it certainly depends on how you manage it. However, in my opinion, if we trade using large multiples and win with a large capital, we will quickly gain profits. Trading is still a fast way to generate profits, but of course, if you want to make a quick profit, the risks are very high. However, the topic is about whether trading or gambling can make a profit quickly. In my opinion, both are fast, but with consistent luck and profit in trading and gambling. However, to seek wealth, it's better to do business. Trading is still better as a side job, while gambling is just for fun and entertainment.
But I was wondering if you have any ideas on how to make a quick profit besides trading and gambling? I would be very happy if you could share your knowledge and experience.