Your ANN thread is rich even though you are unable to add graphics due to the restriction which you mentioned in one of your comments. I also love how active you are in monitoring the discussion here and addressing concerns raised, not forgetting your level of transparency. But I will like to know how you intend to sustain this as a profitable business knowing that people that have interest in player-to-player games are not that many. Have you studied the market to know the size and how to get a share of the market?
you’re right that the player‑to‑player market is smaller than traditional casino traffic, but that’s exactly why I chose it. The competition is lower, the audience is more loyal, and the players who enjoy skill‑based games tend to stay longer because they feel in control of the outcome. It’s a niche, but it’s a stable one. it’s to offer something different that appeals to players who don’t like
RNG‑based gambling. These players prefer fairness, strategy, and real opponents. That's the segment I’m targeting.
I’m not trying to be “the next big casino.” I’m building a platform that grows steadily, keeps its players, and offers something unique in a market full of copy‑paste RNG sites.