Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 09:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Anouncement] Pure SILVER Ballet coins  (Read 502 times)
HouseOfBAMF
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 167
Merit: 17


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:30:40 PM
 #21

Cool idea and taking the initiative to reach out to ballet kudos! I do offer some constructive criticism; This looks like a mix of MyBits and that cheep commemorative coin you see everywhere…
ghostzerofox (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 22
Merit: 18


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:41:14 AM
 #22

Cool idea and taking the initiative to reach out to ballet kudos! I do offer some constructive criticism; This looks like a mix of MyBits and that cheep commemorative coin you see everywhere…
That's fair.  I didn't do a lot of research before doing this.  I started out wondering "if" it could be done, and then it turned into doing it.  I wanted two iconic symbols for silver and bitcoin, I hadn't seen MyBits or heard about the controversy around the bitcoin token design.  It literally is two coins I have merged together.  I wanted to keep both sides easily recognizable, with small changes.  Silver dollar side has the 1 oz silver added, bitcoin side has the 1 mBTC and binary changed, it reads 1=1.  The yin yang curve was for the duality and balance, thought it fit well.  Hopefully it's unique enough, and not taken as me trying to rip off anyone, but I hear you. 

Update wise, I just got back the dies and they look cool so I thought I'd share.  Still on schedule!
~
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/10/02/UlaVQw.jpeg

https://talkimg.com/images/2026/10/02/Ular8N.jpg

https://talkimg.com/images/2026/10/02/UlajY9.jpg
jwinterm
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1122



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:15:57 PM
 #23

Personally I like the split yinyang design. Setting a calendar reminder so I don't forget Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!