Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 06:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] AntiSwap Signature Campaign | 10+ slots | up to 125/w. in BTC | 5$ Bonus  (Read 4884 times)
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1384


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:52:44 PM
 #101

I confirm receiving the application bonus. I also received a message saying I was selected for the campaign, so I look forward to working with you once I receive a message saying I can begin wearing the signature.

knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:06:24 AM
 #102

Sorry for the delay.
I'd like to confirm that I received a $5 bonus. This is the first time I've seen something so unique for a signature application, with the bonus being given for free. The selection process is certainly strict, as only qualified users will be selected.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
davis196
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3822
Merit: 980


Looking for a Campaign Manager? Telegram @Royse777


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:40:31 AM
 #103

Application sent. Bonus received. Thanks.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need Project Advertising? Hire AB de Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
bananaunana
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 355
Merit: 46

SIG-B2E2516D77


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:02:15 AM
 #104

Application sent, good project, Sir!
Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:02:40 AM
 #105

Application sent.
A $5 bonus received, thank you.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
B-BossMan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 288


SIG-F6011343C5


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:13:57 AM
 #106

@AntiSwap, wishing you success on this great step and I would like to work in this signature campaign.

$5 Bonus received with thanks.
casey15
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 511
Merit: 228


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:44:12 PM
 #107

Application sent , thank you for the $5 bonus.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:09:23 PM
 #108

Bonus received.

Great success with the signature campaign.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 700
Merit: 256



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:04:34 PM
 #109

My application has been sent. I have also received the $5 bonus, thanks.

dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8901



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:15:54 PM
 #110

Done.

▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
Hyphen(-)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 892


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:45:14 AM
 #111

Application bonus received, for applying in advance. Thank you.

JunaidAzizi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 659


SIG-2C6EDCE4BB


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:05:32 PM
 #112

It's so adorable and well appreciate, I've never seen such a step taken by any campaign, and anything I say about it will be less. So, thanks a lot, and wishing you the best of luck. Also, I got the $5 bonus.

Luzin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1028


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:17:52 AM
 #113

I received $5 a few days ago because I registered. During my membership on Bitcointalk, this campaign was very different from the others.
acroman08
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:19:25 AM
 #114

Just want to say that I got the $5 application bonus. Thanks!

Also, perhaps you can include this https://signature.antiswap.info/ in the original post(this is the link I used to apply), others might be reluctant to apply because they only see the link to your Telegram signature desk bot on your original post.

TypoTonic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 705


The Lonely Penguin


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:03:43 PM
 #115

I applied for Sr. Member position and received the $5 application bonus. Thank you!
satscraper
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 3020



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:43:24 PM
 #116

$5 Bonus received, thanks.


. I also received a message saying I was selected for the campaign,

That was bitcointalk or telegram message?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1384


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:08:25 PM
 #117

That was bitcointalk or telegram message?

On Telegram. The same bot where you submit your application sends the message.

Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9612



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:41:24 PM
 #118

On Telegram. The same bot where you submit your application sends the message.
How quickly after applying did you receive the second message, confirming that you got accepted? Has the campaign officially started? I see that you are already wearing the signature and avatar.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1384


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:30:24 PM
 #119

How quickly after applying did you receive the second message, confirming that you got accepted? Has the campaign officially started? I see that you are already wearing the signature and avatar.

It may vary from one user to another. For me it took about a day. The campaign has started, but I don’t know if all slots are filled or if there are users waiting for the week to end so they can leave another campaign and join this one.

antiswap (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 50
Merit: 232

AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 04:24:31 PM
Merited by LoyceV (6)
 #120

Our campaign has been discussed in a few other threads, so here are our answers in one place.

Sigurno su tražili osobe koje su najmanje ponudile a da te iste ispunjavaju minimum nekakvih uslova koji su oni zacrtali. Za očekivati je onda da će radije raditi s nekim ko traži $70 tjedno nego s onima koji hoće $100, $150 ili $200 ako misle da je ovaj prvi "dovoljno" kvalitetan poster. Kampanja za sad nema nikakvu tablicu s primljenim članovima a mislim da je neće ni imati.
Translation from Croatian: "They were surely looking for the people who asked the least while still meeting some minimum requirements they set. So you'd expect them to rather work with someone asking $70 a week than with those who want $100, $150 or $200, if they think the first one is a 'good enough' poster. So far the campaign has no table of accepted members, and I don't think it will have one."

We did not pick whoever asked the least. Price was never the filter.

And there is a table now. Our campaign page lists every member wearing the AntiSwap signature, the date their contract runs to, and the total we have paid out so far:
https://signature.antiswap.info/

You can see for yourself who works with us. We pay each period at its start, not after it. In total, all our payments to all members add up to $690 so far, and every active member is already paid in advance. That total will grow every week. Individual rates stay between us and each member.

Po meni je to bio social experiment da se vidi koliko nisko su spremni ići najbolji profili s isplatama.
Translation from Croatian: "In my opinion it was a social experiment to see how low the best profiles are willing to go on pay."

No, it is not an experiment. I simply want to find people I find interesting and comfortable to work with. I also don't want this forum to turn into a bot party where AI writes posts for people, and I don't want to contribute to that through my campaign. That is why our selection is strict and thorough.

Jesam prijavio sam se i osim onih $5 što su davali onima koji se prijave nisam dobio nikakav odgovor. Koliko vidim kampanja je još otvorena.
Translation from Croatian: "Yes, I applied, and apart from the $5 they gave to everyone who applied, I got no reply. As far as I can see, the campaign is still open."

Right, the campaign is not over. We are still waiting for replies from some applicants, and good new applications come in every day.

Let's be honest: the average manager's goal is to spend the budget quickly and get their cut. That's understandable. The company that hired them doesn't want to wait either, people want to see things moving. But that rush gives a quality we would not accept, so we decided to run our campaign ourselves instead of hiring a manager.

We are collecting at a pace that is comfortable for us. If we haven't answered you, feel completely free to take another signature. No problem at all.

I think all of this has a specific purpose, perhaps to get merit or something that eventually allows him to get $5 from [OPEN] AntiSwap Signature Campaign | 10+ slots | up to 125/w. in BTC | 5$ Bonus topic.

We see that too, and we act on it. Posts made just to pass our checks get reported:



Some of those accounts now have this on their profile:



Banned from displaying signatures until September 2027, so they won't be wearing ours or anyone else's any time soon. We keep an eye on this so that our campaign does not harm the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!