Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 01:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Ban Appeal for Nrcewker  (Read 1316 times)
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1187

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 06:38:49 PM
 #41

I noticed a significant change in the account's capitalization pattern. In older posts (from june 16, 2014, to march 14, 2021), the user frequently started sentences with lowercase letters and displayed inconsistent capitalization throughout their writing. In more recent posts (from april 6, 2021, to the present), capitalization has become noticeably more consistent, and sentences are far more likely to begin with uppercase letters.

What's wrong? He probably started taking English language classes. Or may be, he just changed the keyboard app to a better one, these days they take care of all this things effortlessly without you even being aware of it.

Quote
Following the password change on march 18, 2021, the account also began posting in the gambling section on april 6, 2021. This is noteworthy because, prior to that date, the account had no posting history in the gambling section.

Duh! He got in casino signature campaign or he started posting there to get into one.
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 600


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:35:49 AM
 #42

Honestly, the evidence points to a possible account change. If you haven't changed accounts, sign a message from an address you used on this forum before 2018.
The address that I was using at that time, were of exchanges. Probably Paxful, as far as I remeber, it helped me to save tx fees, and I was able to instantly convert it into my local cash. Till now also I was using Noones's addresses, and after it's ban I have now switched to blockchain wallet. Please tell me if there is a way to sign from these.

I was dealing with buying selling old new system hardwares, I wanted it for my client as far as I remember.

I got the ICQ account from one of my client as it was a Prestige/Elite 7-digit number.

This account has changed hands Nutildah has changed the reason for ban more times than I change my socks in a year

The reason this is relevant to your sigban is because you were probably juggling multiple accounts for years.
I would love to see how many more times you will change the reason to justify your ban in front of the community.
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 7407



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 02:08:20 PM
 #43

I was dealing with buying selling old new system hardwares, I wanted it for my client as far as I remember.

And you were doing SEPA transfers...from Pakistan..in 2014.... Wink

I got the ICQ account from one of my client as it was a Prestige/Elite 7-digit number.

Of course of course, Mr Pakistani
When you bought that ICQ account, you also bought a russian citizenship or why were you so afraid of this?

3. We do not post projects that will cause damage to the CIS countries (in any form);

The accoutn has changed hands at least 3 times, just give it up!
Also, this only adds to the redtags, the fact that you're shitposting 2 paragraphs of the same 2 useless lines is still there for anyone to see.


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
*Ace*
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1112



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:38:45 PM
 #44


My question is: why did he never speak Pakistani before 2018?


EDIT: Of course he couldn't have talked to Pakistanis before. Because the Pakistani topic only opened in 2013... How stupid of me.

Well, what happened that he started writing in the Indian section?
https://bitlist.co/search?author=Nrcewker&board_id=89&limit=20

It seems that the longer you persist, OP, the closer you are to getting a tag that, even after a year, will not help you return to participating in the signature of companies.
Keep it up, OP.🤷‍♀️

Something happened here.
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5656/56567426.html



https://bpip.org/Profile?id=344046



bpip doesn't show all seclogs, perhaps they've deleted them over time.
I'll add the entire list of seclog events on his profile.

Password changed 08/17/2024 5:09 PM
Nrcewker
Password changed 03/18/2021 4:34 PM
Nrcewker
Password changed 03/18/2021 3:07 PM
Nrcewker
Password changed 01/01/2018 10:37 PM
Nrcewker
Password changed 01/01/2018 10:35 PM
Nrcewker
Password changed 01/01/2018 10:30 PM
Nrcewker
Password reset (email) 12/27/2017 6:13 AM
Nrcewker

Someone said that this account has most likely changed hands, maybe they're right. But I'm not a good investigator.

Anyone who wants can check the security log in my tool: https://brdb.cc/profile/344046

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!