Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 03:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I built an application to help me to invest bitcoins  (Read 224 times)
Mr holden (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 06:00:15 AM
 #1

I built Holden because I was tired of watching my Bitcoin conviction get shaken every time the market turned bearish.

When BTC drops, fear spreads fast. Negative headlines are everywhere, people start calling the cycle over, and it becomes surprisingly easy to question a long-term plan you once believed in.

Holden is built for long-term Bitcoin investors who want a calmer way to stay consistent.

It deliberately does not show the BTC price, your portfolio value, or your profit and loss.

Instead, it focuses on one simple question:

How much Bitcoin have you accumulated over time?

If your long-term goal is to own more BTC, short-term price movements shouldn’t have to dominate your attention. The market will move up and down, but your accumulation can keep moving forward.

Holden turns your Bitcoin accumulation into a visual puzzle, making progress feel tangible and helping you focus on your next BTC milestone—not the next headline or candle.

For long-term Bitcoin holders: how do you stay disciplined during bear markets?

And what do you think about tracking BTC quantity instead of portfolio value?

You can find more information in this link

https://holden.under-gravity.com
BTC-BACKPACKER
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:58:36 PM
 #2

I built Holden because I was tired of watching my Bitcoin conviction get shaken every time the market turned bearish.

When BTC drops, fear spreads fast. Negative headlines are everywhere, people start calling the cycle over, and it becomes surprisingly easy to question a long-term plan you once believed in.

Holden is built for long-term Bitcoin investors who want a calmer way to stay consistent.

It deliberately does not show the BTC price, your portfolio value, or your profit and loss.

Instead, it focuses on one simple question:

How much Bitcoin have you accumulated over time?

If your long-term goal is to own more BTC, short-term price movements shouldn’t have to dominate your attention. The market will move up and down, but your accumulation can keep moving forward.

Holden turns your Bitcoin accumulation into a visual puzzle, making progress feel tangible and helping you focus on your next BTC milestone—not the next headline or candle.

For long-term Bitcoin holders: how do you stay disciplined during bear markets?

And what do you think about tracking BTC quantity instead of portfolio value?

You can find more information in this link

https://holden.under-gravity.com




IS THIS AVAILABLE ON ANDROID ?
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:31:12 PM
 #3

From my observation, this Holden application helps to remove the noise of the market that could be a result of fluctuating price drops or sudden market swings into a visual goal that is more focused on accumulation process for the duration intended.
It helps the psychological impact of investors be more focus and goal oriented towards raw ownership by replacing price movements with accumulation milestone model.
Every investment becomes more focused and intentional instead of being a product of market sentiment and price fluctuations.



RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:37:00 PM
 #4

That is a good purpose for developing this kind of app. But for me, I won't download any more app just to track my bitcoin expenses and holdings.

I'm already good watching the market prices through websites like coinmarketcap and tradingview.

It is within the mindset of the holder that as long as we've bought at the lower prices, we shouldn't worry when uncertainty comes to the market with these bad news.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Iamgoat
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 162



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:05:40 AM
 #5

That is a good purpose for developing this kind of app. But for me, I won't download any more app just to track my bitcoin expenses and holdings.

I'm already good watching the market prices through websites like coinmarketcap and tradingview.

It is within the mindset of the holder that as long as we've bought at the lower prices, we shouldn't worry when uncertainty comes to the market with these bad news.
You are right. Besides trying to always over monitor your money can some times put you at a disadvantage as you begin to worry about somethings the market would have ordinarily taken care off in a way. However it all depends on the individual situation or person. There are still going to be people who have vested interest in using this web app for their own services or benefits and if the developer is able upgrade the app over time, it may even serve more interest and before you know it, more and more users will begin to jump on it especially when it get good reviews from the first set of people who used it.

Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:35:22 AM
 #6

I don't subscribe to the idea of start tracking or monitoring the market movement at every now and then all because of what? I don't do that mostly for personal reasons. However, I've seen dudes that became emotional through this means and sold at fear all because of things like this. It's better we concentrate more on accumulating instead of to be busy doing what isn't necessary.

For long-term Bitcoin holders: how do you stay disciplined during bear markets?
Although it hasn't been easy if I'm to be honest with you. But determination and the ability to see beyond it has also been very helpful to me. Again, past record and how Bitcoin attain this significant height over the years has also strengthen me immensely and this has been my major secret that has stand me tall in times like this.

boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:21:57 AM
 #7

That is a good purpose for developing this kind of app. But for me, I won't download any more app just to track my bitcoin expenses and holdings.

I'm already good watching the market prices through websites like coinmarketcap and tradingview.

It is within the mindset of the holder that as long as we've bought at the lower prices, we shouldn't worry when uncertainty comes to the market with these bad news.
You are right. Besides trying to always over monitor your money can some times put you at a disadvantage as you begin to worry about somethings the market would have ordinarily taken care off in a way. However it all depends on the individual situation or person. There are still going to be people who have vested interest in using this web app for their own services or benefits and if the developer is able upgrade the app over time, it may even serve more interest and before you know it, more and more users will begin to jump on it especially when it get good reviews from the first set of people who used it.
Yes, it depends on the individual.

I've been in that stage where I want to check my holdings from time to time. But as we get holder and saw how this market have been so volatile, we're going to have a fixed mindset that everything can happen in a quick glance.

Aside from that, if you're a busy person you'll see how time quickly flies and the price that you've bought when you start holding will be noticeable every time you check it few times, maybe in a week or two or even a couple times a day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3693


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:12:54 PM
 #8

This is just another tracker that you can usually find on most apps nowadays, like CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.

The problem here is this is a new app. I don't think we can trust a new app without an open source; we do not know what the code behind it.
I'm going to choose a known tracker over using this new app unless you can share the open source here; even the site you provided does not have any GitHub link or page.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
TedMosby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 579



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:23:27 AM
 #9

This is just another tracker that you can usually find on most apps nowadays, like CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.

The problem here is this is a new app. I don't think we can trust a new app without an open source; we do not know what the code behind it.
I'm going to choose a known tracker over using this new app unless you can share the open source here; even the site you provided does not have any GitHub link or page.

Yeah, this is like a portfolio tracker without the price API integration Grin

IMO, the intent of this app is good, to make hodlers focus on stacking and hodling BTC. However, for people who actively "live" on the internet, hiding the value of the portfolio doesn't really work because you can get info about the BTC price everywhere even without trying to find it. There's still noise about it once you close the app.

Also, this forum is a bit sensitive about third party crypto apps that need to be installed on their devices. Just a few months ago, a user on X reported that he became a victim of a malicious fake Ledger app on the App Store [1]. Devs of new apps need to prove their apps are safe first before they can gain trust from users here. Like @BitMaxz said, you can share the code so others can audit it and see whether it's safe or not.

Source:
[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5580115

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 162



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 08:30:29 AM
 #10

It deliberately does not show the BTC price, your portfolio value, or your profit and loss.

Instead, it focuses on one simple question:

How much Bitcoin have you accumulated over time?

If your long-term goal is to own more BTC, short-term price movements shouldn’t have to dominate your attention. The market will move up and down, but your accumulation can keep moving forward.
If this is the case, you can achieve that on Electrum by setting the fiat currency option to "none" in the preferences menu for PC and unchecking fiat currency in Mobile version. Electrum doesn't display the market movement, so it is a good choice to keep things simple.

For PC  Simply got to tools>preferences>fiat>fiat currency.

For Mobile, Click on the connection indicator>preferences>fiat currency.  I don't like too much manual integration in my portfolio, so I like to do it from within the wallet I trust if possible.

The Cryptovator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2621


Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:49:36 AM
 #11

I believe there are a lot of price tracking tools. Even from the exchanges we can check the price there. So I don’t think this is very useful for us. On the other hand, it’s hard to believe new tracking tools, especially where trusted tools exist.

For me, I am not interested in using your tracker, and I never use anything. Sometimes if necessary I use Exchange or CoinMarketCap. I will discourage to use such unknown trackers posted by newbie accounts.

Rruchi man
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1342



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:07:45 PM
 #12

I built Holden because I was tired of watching my Bitcoin conviction get shaken every time the market turned bearish.
This is a convenient alternative to the best option, which remains developing your psychology to the level where you can remain emotionally and psychologically undisturbed by a bearish move. Many bitcoin investors have been able to achieve this without the use of any app; they did so by consciously investing in their psychology in the mastery of the market.

If you depend solely on an app, what happens when something happens to the app?

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
DanWalker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:08:01 AM
 #13

I believe there are a lot of price tracking tools. Even from the exchanges we can check the price there. So I don’t think this is very useful for us. On the other hand, it’s hard to believe new tracking tools, especially where trusted tools exist.

For me, I am not interested in using your tracker, and I never use anything. Sometimes if necessary I use Exchange or CoinMarketCap. I will discourage to use such unknown trackers posted by newbie accounts.

I think you misunderstood OP. This is not really price tracker like CMC. It just tracks how much BTC we have accumulated, without showing price or P/L. The whole idea is to cut out the noise from price swing, help investor stay locked into their stacking plan.

Imo it's not really necessary. If you are serious about investing in Bitcoin, you need conviction and enough patience to stick with it. There is no way to completely tune out market news or price movements anyway, even if you don't track them directly through app.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 01:46:23 PM
 #14

For long-term Bitcoin holders: how do you stay disciplined during bear markets?

And what do you think about tracking BTC quantity instead of portfolio value?

You can find more information in this link

https://holden.under-gravity.com
It is all about understanding and making good decisions. If you don’t understand the volatility of Bitcoin, it is very difficult to HODL Bitcoin without any panic. Seeing the price of Bitcoin is not really the problem for investors and why they are unable to HODL Bitcoin, but the mindset and understanding are the main problems that make it difficult to HODL.

Even if people choose to use an app to enable them not to see the price of Bitcoin, this might not really work for someone who still struggles to understand Bitcoin volatility.

Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:10:05 PM
 #15

To honest I do not need any bot or something to keep me active or to remove fear from my eyes, I believe only newbies are the people who do panicked over every little changes in the market because they wouldn’t feel that happy if their investment drop a bit either through the dollar equivalent you see them fidgetings. But as a long time investor when you hold bitcoin it’s assumed you are holding it for about 4-8 years and above which you do not need to worry about tracking whether the market is down or not without even getting to your investment expectations. However, newbie and people who do not trust the market can actually keep monitoring their investment but for me I know it would create more fear for them.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1163



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:41:06 PM
 #16

This is just another tracker that you can usually find on most apps nowadays, like CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.

The problem here is this is a new app. I don't think we can trust a new app without an open source; we do not know what the code behind it.
I'm going to choose a known tracker over using this new app unless you can share the open source here; even the site you provided does not have any GitHub link or page.
Exactly, crypto dudes don't want to download anything that is new and not verified by anyone, especially if the site link looks like that but the site UI is smooth and too much AIantic, I know this is not a word haha.

Tracking my DCA in BTC is way easier for me without giving my personal information to anyone or downloading anything. I can use Bitmover's tool, which he recently added. But OP, if you can, then please make a website version where people can privately test the product, or at least add some pictures so we can get a better idea of what you have made.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Aanuoluwatofunmi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 481


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:02:23 PM
 #17

I built Holden because I was tired of watching my Bitcoin conviction get shaken every time the market turned bearish.

We have to understand the market better and also know the season so as to position the market direction or what to expect.

I don't know how effective the application you have built will be in helping with the market situation, but I also wish that you do better with your investment strategy and exercise more caution in the way you take risks. You must know when it is better for you to buy as you enter the market and also hold for it to be profitable; don't just sell when it is not in your favor to do so, unless you have a target with a better opportunity.
taufik123
Legendary
*
artcontest
Online Online

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2547


Duelbits.com


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:58:47 PM
 #18

I believe there are a lot of price tracking tools. Even from the exchanges we can check the price there. So I don’t think this is very useful for us. On the other hand, it’s hard to believe new tracking tools, especially where trusted tools exist.

For me, I am not interested in using your tracker, and I never use anything. Sometimes if necessary I use Exchange or CoinMarketCap. I will discourage to use such unknown trackers posted by newbie accounts.
Since there are many risks that can occur, it is better to build an application
The most important thing is how the process is carried out, The process of making a purchase at a certain time or when you have more spare money.

The concept of the application created by OP only eliminates the stressful part and some noise when buying Bitcoin.
But if the execution is done automatically, there are many other platforms that can be used such as the one on my local Exchange and such as Binance Exchange,
or also on my safepal hardware wallet, Just provide some money that DCA wants to do without needing to do anything else.

Now with Vibe coding I can also create a similar tracking tool and even have more features, it's pretty easy for now.

naikturun
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1232
Merit: 267


SIG-35B0222852


View Profile
Today at 02:06:48 AM
 #19

In my speculation, I think tracking BTC quantity rather than portfolio value could be a very interesting way to stay disciplined during a bear market.
Price naturally creates emotional reactions—when BTC is down 30–50%, it is easy to feel like you're losing progress even if your long-term accumulation strategy hasn't changed. Focusing on the amount of BTC accumulated shifts the mindset from “How much am I down?” to “How much BTC do I own now?”
I also think the real test comes when the market stays bearish for a long time. If Holden can make accumulation feel like measurable progress during those periods, it could help investors stay focused on their long-term objective instead of reacting to every price movement.
For someone whose goal is ultimately to increase their BTC holdings, separating accumulation from short-term USD value makes a lot of sense to me.

 
AntiSwap
 ▐███▄▄████▄▄▄████▄▄███▌
██
█▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀███
██
█████████████████████
██
████████▄▄▄██████████
██
█████████▀███████████
██
████▄▄███████████████
██▀████▄██████████████
█▀▀▀██████████████████
███▄████████▀█████▄██
███▀██▄████▀▀▀███▀▀▀
█████▀██▄██████▀█
███████▀██▄█▄██▀▀
█████████▀███▀
 NO AML/KYC
EXCHANGER MONITORING
SWAP WITHOUT AML/KYC
│██████████▄
█████▄▄▄▄███▄
██▄███████████
█████▀▀▀▀███▀
██▀
███████▀
█
█████████████
███▄███████▄██
█▄███▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀

█▀███▀▀▀▀
███▀█
 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 │ 
███████████████▄
████▄▄█████▄▄███▀
██▄██▀▀███▀▀███
███▀████████████
██▀
██▄███████████
██
██▀████████████
██▄
███▀███▀███▄██
███▄█████████▄██
██▀██▄▄███▄▄██▀
████▀▀█████▀▀
 
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 │
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!